[INDEX] Xposed Modules Collection | Post Modules' Requests Here!

Search This thread

nani666

Apr 9, 2013
Any modules that can be used to hide certain statusbar icons...? Like Hotspot, Bluetooth...?

Full House

Aug 25, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE

nani666

Apr 9, 2013
Try this module 👇
thanks..., but this doesn't seem to work on miui, I am running miui 12.5, any idea if any modules work with miui ?

edit: seems some few options work, but I cant seem to find the options I am looking for.. I see options to hide bluetooth icon, no option to hide hotspot or other statusbar icons :(

Last edited:
thanks..., but this doesn't seem to work on miui, I am running miui 12.5, any idea if any modules work with miui ?

edit: seems some few options work, but I cant seem to find the options I am looking for.. I see options to hide bluetooth icon, no option to hide hotspot or other statusbar icons :(
You may benefit from this channel. They are based off MIUI roms. https://t.me/cool_modules

Reactions: nani666

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
Any modules that can be used to hide certain statusbar icons...? Like Hotspot, Bluetooth...?

Thanks 🙏

but only few of the modules support MIUI, and none is able to do what I am looking for
I do not know MIUI, but i have a vague memory that selecting which icons are visible in the status bar is common in the settings of the ROMs I run or the SystemUI tuner. I do have a history of very customized ROMs, so, I would not be surprised if its not the case in MIUI. An other option is to look at the changed System UI / mods of what I use for the Pixel 4A. The dev implies he explains how he does the mods he makes, maybe it would help someone do something similar for MIUI.

EDIT: Yeah, I just checked, and what I was talking about is in the standard SystemUI tuner. Under "Status Bar"

Screenshot_20210831-141934.png
you can get to it via a shell command, if your ROM doesnt already have a menu for it. If you are rooted, you could use my app TeMeFI and find it under Current State>System UI Tuner ; which simply runs the shell command

Reactions: uigjhh and nani666

nani666

Apr 9, 2013
I do not know MIUI, but i have a vague memory that selecting which icons are visible in the status bar is common in the settings of the ROMs I run or the SystemUI tuner. I do have a history of very customized ROMs, so, I would not be surprised if its not the case in MIUI. An other option is to look at the changed System UI / mods of what I use for the Pixel 4A. The dev implies he explains how he does the mods he makes, maybe it would help someone do something similar for MIUI.

EDIT: Yeah, I just checked, and what I was talking about is in the standard SystemUI tuner. Under "Status Bar"

View attachment 5397729
you can get to it via a shell command, if your ROM doesnt already have a menu for it. If you are rooted, you could use my app TeMeFI and find it under Current State>System UI Tuner ; which simply runs the shell command

Your app works great... Thanks for this 🙏

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-31-05-41-09-987_com.android.systemui.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-08-31-05-41-09-987_com.android.systemui.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 46

uigjhh

Sep 26, 2016
I was thinking of a way to ignore the pause messages that system sends when more than one playback are getting extracted at once, just like How opening a video outside the system scope like telegram let's say won't stop your music player even when you are playing a video with Exoplayer of Google.

android already supports multi playbacks like games audio + music and so on. some apps that are categorized as games or apps that use weird ways of non-native video player don't stop the music playback. eg. music played from MT manager app never stops any video.

so i was wondering why up until now no one figured a way to shut the code that that sends pause request to music playback of video playback. i don't think it's related to kernel, is there a plugin for this purpose? or someone who can give insight on what to patch even if not a executable or module.
logs are like:
Java:
D API test: getContainerInfo: value is
D PlayerInfo: isPausedByUser : true
D PlayerUtil: saveResumePosition X. mPausedByUser : true, mResumePosition : 0
D MediaPlayerControlImpl: pause
V SettingsProvider: Notifying for 0: content://settings/system/servicebox_music_last_artist
D AudioUtil: iAPBT:3
D MediaPlayerControlImpl: call mediaplayer.pause
V MediaPlayer-JNI: pause
V MediaPlayerNative: pause
V MediaPlayerService: [25] pause
D NuPlayerDriver: pause(0xecc07180)
V MediaPlayerService: [25] notify (7, 0, 0)
V MediaPlayerNative: message received msg=7, ext1=0, ext2=0
V NuPlayer: updatePlaybackTimer(stop) time 3613863386184 (onPause)
D PlayerInfo: setPlayerStatus. new status : PAUSE
I NuPlayerRenderer: onPause
I MediaClock: setPlaybackRate rate : 0.000000
D MediaInfoNotifyCmd: execute
V AudioSink: pause
SMUSIC-SV: [[email protected]]CPCLifeCycle> pause()
MediaPlayer-JNI: pause
MediaPlayerNative: pause
MediaPlayerService:  pause

thanks

HtPsycho

Aug 11, 2014
Iran
Hi all
Is there any module to help full screen gestures work on third party launcher (Nova 7)

Device: Poco F3 running on latest MIUI (LSPosed)

Last edited:

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
Hi all
Is there any module to help full screen gestures work on third party launcher (Nova 7)

Device: Poco F3 running on latest MIUI (LSPosed)
I have a Pixel 4A running the stock A11 ROM, with a custom launcher (Lightening Launcher). I have tried disabling (Freeze & hide) the stock launcher, and as soon as I do this config, the gestures stop working in EVERY app. I count this as a bug in the OS, as Navigation gestures are system wide and not restricked to the launcher.

Back to your problem. What I do is keep it running in the background (to handle the gestures) but set my default launcher to Lighteninbg. I also have a boot script that resets this way on every boot. Using this system, it only fails (ie shows the stock launcher on "home" gesture) very rarely. So its a working fix. There are apps on the playstore that supposedly handle the gestures, but the one or two I tried failed intermittently on A11;more often than not. You may have better luck OR someone else responds to you with a better solution.

Reactions: HtPsycho

HtPsycho

Aug 11, 2014
Iran
I have a Pixel 4A running the stock A11 ROM, with a custom launcher (Lightening Launcher). I have tried disabling (Freeze & hide) the stock launcher, and as soon as I do this config, the gestures stop working in EVERY app. I count this as a bug in the OS, as Navigation gestures are system wide and not restricked to the launcher.

Back to your problem. What I do is keep it running in the background (to handle the gestures) but set my default launcher to Lighteninbg. I also have a boot script that resets this way on every boot. Using this system, it only fails (ie shows the stock launcher on "home" gesture) very rarely. So its a working fix. There are apps on the playstore that supposedly handle the gestures, but the one or two I tried failed intermittently on A11;more often than not. You may have better luck OR someone else responds to you with a better solution.
Thanks for your reply
I tried doing what you said and then I realized that it doesn't work even on the built in launcher. And it probably never did because I installed Nova right from the get go and didn't even try the stock launcher.
I also tried a couple of those Google play app-solutions to no avail.
Guess I gotta wait and see what's the problem.

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
...snip...
I tried doing what you said and then I realized that it doesn't work even on the built in launcher. And it probably never did because I installed Nova right from the get go and didn't even try the stock launcher.
...snip...
What did not "work"? What Failed?

You dont need to "try" the stock launcher, it is installed and loaded by default. Your very first boot onto which you installed Nova via, would of been a boot into the stock launcher.

After installing my custom launcher, I go and wipe the data and cache of my stock launcher, so its as if it has never been started.

Last edited:

HtPsycho

Aug 11, 2014
Iran
What did not "work"? What Failed?

You dont need to "try" the stock launcher, it is installed and loaded by default. Your very first boot onto which you installed Nova via, would of been a boot into the stock launcher.

After installing my custom launcher, I go and wipe the data and cache of my stock launcher, so its as if it has never been started.
The full screen gestures simply don't work. I select the option, the buttons disappear and when I touch the edges, nothing happens; non of the gestures work and I have to switch back to buttons instead.
I thought it was a problem that MIUI had with third party launchers, but when I switch to POCO Launcher, it's still the same

Reactions: DiamondJohn

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
The full screen gestures simply don't work. I select the option, the buttons disappear and when I touch the edges, nothing happens; non of the gestures work and I have to switch back to buttons instead.
I thought it was a problem that MIUI had with third party launchers, but when I switch to POCO Launcher, it's still the same
And to be clear, its a swipe (ie gesture), not a touch.

Reactions: HtPsycho

Top Liked Posts