[INDEX] Xposed Modules Collection | Post Modules' Requests Here!

Search This thread

hawki

i'm hoping to find a way to remove the pull down notification / quick settings shade menu from the lock screen, so it never appears on the lock screen at all (eg. swiping down on the lock screen has no effect at all).

my previous phone had custom roms available that had this feature, but my new phone has no custom roms created yet.

is there a module or app that can do this tweak?

i know there's no version for android 12 yet, but gravity box does this and works for android 11.
Version for 12:. https://github.com/asaf400/GravityBox/releases

ryneus

Sep 3, 2022
Hello guys. I'm learning japanese and it would be awesome if I could change the language of some apps so I can immerse myself in the language.

There was this Xposed module that achieved a per-app locale, but hasn't been maintained for about 7 years.

Android 13 now supports Per-app language preferences ( https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/resources/app-languages ), but it must be set by each developer. However, I was thinking if it's possible to make a module to extend this feature to all the other apps as well.

Can someone help me?

XtraWater

Apr 8, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S5
Xiaomi Mi A1
Hello

I have request, or maybe there is already a module available but couldn't find it. A module which allows to set volume per app. So when ordering volume up or down, another bar for the currently running app.

That would be great. I'm on Arrow OS 12.1

CZ Eddie

Sep 27, 2011
Austin, TX
Request:
I'd like to turn on my torch / flashlight when screen is off via the power button (not the volume).

For stock Android 11 or 12.
Anything already out there for this?

love is me

Nov 6, 2007
Some Where There
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4
Hello

I have request, or maybe there is already a module available but couldn't find it. A module which allows to set volume per app. So when ordering volume up or down, another bar for the currently running app.

That would be great. I'm on Arrow OS 12.1
Hi Xtra,
Yes there is and it's available by Samsung.
Download SoundAssistant from here. As showing on the attched picture, you will have separate volume for each app opened with voice. It even gives you much control of the design of the sound pop-up window. The SoundAssistant is part of Good Lock app by Samsung.

Also, I would highly recommend downloading Good Lock from here. very powerful tool that provides cusomuzations to many things, including themse, widgets, sounds, clock faces, home screen, changes the olened task view (as attached), and many more.

Regards,

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221006_114502_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20221006_114502_One UI Home.jpg
    552.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20221006_114447_Good Lock.jpg
    Screenshot_20221006_114447_Good Lock.jpg
    487.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20221006_114437_Sound Assistant.jpg
    Screenshot_20221006_114437_Sound Assistant.jpg
    395 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20221006_113820_XDA Developers.jpg
    Screenshot_20221006_113820_XDA Developers.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 33

XtraWater

Apr 8, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S5
Xiaomi Mi A1
Hi Xtra,
Yes there is and it's available by Samsung.
Download SoundAssistant from here. As showing on the attched picture, you will have separate volume for each app opened with voice. It even gives you much control of the design of the sound pop-up window. The SoundAssistant is part of Good Lock app by Samsung.

Also, I would highly recommend downloading Good Lock from here. very powerful tool that provides cusomuzations to many things, including themse, widgets, sounds, clock faces, home screen, changes the olened task view (as attached), and many more.

Regards,
I think that works only on Samsung phones, right?

nickelnine

Sep 24, 2013
HTC One (M8)
LG G5
Request:
I'd like to turn on my torch / flashlight when screen is off via the power button (not the volume).

For stock Android 11 or 12.
Anything already out there for this?
Check that out

CZ Eddie

Sep 27, 2011
Austin, TX
REQUEST:
A module that prevents Google apps from ignoring Pocket Mode.

It's frustrating that Google Assistant and Google Clock and others will ignore Pocket Mode.
This has been going on since day one and Google is well aware and ignoring the behavior.

Example 1.
My Google Clock timer goes off while my phone is in my pocket. It'll wake up the screen and my pocket may rub the screen in a way that presses the "silence" button. And the alarm turns off before I notice it.

Example 2.
If I say "Hey Google, take a note" while wearing earbuds, the Google Assistant will wake up my screen while my phone is in my pocket. This leads to all sorts of weirdness as buttons and such get pressed by my pocket material.

Reactions: Atharkhan101

iamMG

Jun 12, 2012
New Delhi
OnePlus 7 Pro
A module that simulates the lockscreen gestures feature of Oxygen OS?

Through this feature one could control music (two parallel lines to play/pause, '>' sign to skip song, etc.), make O shape to open camera, make V shape for torch, etc.

Reactions: Atharkhan101
A module that simulates the lockscreen gestures feature of Oxygen OS?

Through this feature one could control music (two parallel lines to play/pause, '>' sign to skip song, etc.), make O shape to open camera, make V shape for torch, etc.
I think there was on mod but now I can't find it. That use to open a list of applications so you can apply whatever gesture you like example:
I use to assign like:
W=Whatsapp
F=Facebook
C=Camera so on...
I think that was so much buggy. I hope some developer will make it. Fingers crossed 🤞

Reactions: iamMG

Top Liked Posts