[INDEX] Xposed Modules Collection | Post Modules' Requests Here!

Search This thread

nijohnson

Jul 3, 2012
Heya, I'm looking for/requesting a module that will invert a phone's display. Essentially show the mirror image of the screen.

Thanks in advance.

madhurajkumar

Oct 10, 2015
A module that replaces swipe left to Google discover to Shelf (OxygenOS or colorOS) app/ or any app shortcut. There is a module Discover Killer by a dev but it can only launch apps, and not root activities like Shelf or other shortcuts

Hello

I have request, or maybe there is already a module available but couldn't find it. A module which allows to set volume per app. So when ordering volume up or down, another bar for the currently running app.

That would be great. I'm on Arrow OS 12.1
Check this mod...

AudioHQ

It's actually a Magisk flashable module. No need for Xposed.

I've used it and it works fine for me.

That's great. I'll test it. Is it safe? I mean no risk of bootloops or worse?
There's always a risk for that to occur with many mods. But this one in particular affects only a couple of sound libraries and pushes the apk to /system.

As with any scenario involving Magisk, you can always undo by removing the mod. I'd highly recommend installing the magisk mods that allow you to disable or remove modules in recovery or thru ADB, there are a couple mods I believe.

Reactions: XtraWater

XtraWater

Apr 8, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S5
Xiaomi Mi A1
There's always a risk for that to occur with many mods. But this one in particular affects only a couple of sound libraries and pushes the apk to /system.

As with any scenario involving Magisk, you can always undo by removing the mod. I'd highly recommend installing the magisk mods that allow you to disable or remove modules in recovery or thru ADB, there are a couple mods I believe.
I installed the module. Now s question, is it possible to add a volume slider to the result one? Or do i have go to the the app to change the volume?

I installed the module. Now s question, is it possible to add a volume slider to the result one? Or do i have go to the the app to change the volume?
Yes I do believe there is an option to set whichever app you want to control individually to always display a slider alongside the system slider, and an option to set it to only appear when it detects it though that option may require additional system resources. I'm not certain. If you tinker with the settings for a while to get to know the options you'll figure it out.

AndroidX

Sep 28, 2016
Switch
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
Hello guys. I'm learning japanese and it would be awesome if I could change the language of some apps so I can immerse myself in the language.

There was this Xposed module that achieved a per-app locale, but hasn't been maintained for about 7 years.

Android 13 now supports Per-app language preferences ( https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/resources/app-languages ), but it must be set by each developer. However, I was thinking if it's possible to make a module to extend this feature to all the other apps as well.

Can someone help me?
you still need? I am thinking to make a module for this but I am confused it worth or not.

guillermorojaz

Nov 30, 2014
VENEZUELA
Greetings. Can someone separate a gravitybox function into a small module? shortcuts - Gravitybox Actions - Toggle quicksettings? I would really appreciate it!

I add. I have already searched for countless apps that do this function, I have only found some that expand the notifications, but none that works as a toggle or equals the function of Gravitybox.

Last edited:

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
Module to stack widgets like one UI and ios
Not that it specifical resolves the problem in the way you wish. I use a Launcher that has the above abilities, as well as transparency, rotation, resize, aspect stretch etc etc etc as well as stacking. overlap. The launcher is Lightening Launcher Extreme. Its a paid app, but is the most powerful one I have ever seen. The only thing that concerns mne is that I think the project is abondened, but it still works for me on A11.

ryneus

Sep 3, 2022
you still need? I am thinking to make a module for this but I am confused it worth or not.
Sorry for late reply, I still need it. Although I want to immerse myself in japanese, I'm not confident enough to set, for instance, baking apps to japanese... So if you could help me, it would be great.

App Settings Reborn has that feature but it doesn't support Android 13.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: inkaine

XtraWater

Apr 8, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S5
Xiaomi Mi A1
I would like to install gravity box. Latest version supports Android 11. But I'm using 12.1. have some of you experiences?

I'm hesitating now with gravity box. In the past it messed something up with my rom and i had to reflash the rom again. Uninstalling gravity box didn't solve the issue. My Rom is based on AOSP. Should i give it a try, or waiting for new Version?

Zer0_rulz

Dec 22, 2014
I would like to install gravity box. Latest version supports Android 11. But I'm using 12.1. have some of you experiences?

I'm hesitating now with gravity box. In the past it messed something up with my rom and i had to reflash the rom again. Uninstalling gravity box didn't solve the issue. My Rom is based on AOSP. Should i give it a try, or waiting for new Version?
try searching this on google
FireFDS LSPosed modules

Lord Sithek

Dec 19, 2018
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Huawei Watch 2
Thanks. Looks promising. Will read into it.

The XDA link; https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...customize-samsung-oneui-4-x-28-04-22.4411655/

Edit; it seems to work only for Samsung devices.
I think he meant the fork of GravityBox created by the developer of FireFDS: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...r-android-11-08-08-2021.4213047/post-87840737

Other mod that you might consider is this:

Not a perfect replacement at all, but gives some additional control

Reactions: XtraWater

Top Liked Posts