General [INDIA] Galaxy S21 Ultra news, pre-order, offers etc. discussion thread.

nick191

Mar 25, 2013
Vadodara
www.youtube.com
Hope it does... My Experience trying to get a screen guard for my S8 (curved screen) and S10e (flat screen but unpopular one) has been really bad! So atleast for 1 month, I need to have something on before the reviews start coming on Amazon so I can get one!

Same case for me for S8 +, Although we shouldn't worry that much due to GG Victus! Spigen have already launched their glass in other countries hope they do it for India too!

nick191

Mar 25, 2013
Vadodara
www.youtube.com
Me too bro! I pulled the trigger on Ultra Hybrid black and clear... Just waiting for the phone and case to come so I can see which looks better and I'll return the other! But I'm worried about the clear one because it'll yellow after sometime! 🥺
Yep, you should check out UAG cases too! They are pretty good for price. Totally different experience compared to Spigen and other brands!

I am waiting for SUPCASE to do release cases in India! Would love to se Unicorn Beatles, non pro version.

Sukrith

Sep 19, 2013
Trivandrum
www.facebook.com
Same case for me for S8 +, Although we shouldn't worry that much due to GG Victus! Spigen have already launched their glass in other countries hope they do it for India too!
Falling for Gorrila glass and gloating about it got me into trouble when I was in college as I literally gave my phone to people and asked them to scratch it! They did and I was sad! So ever since then even before I take the phone out of the box, I keep my screen guard and case ready because I don't wanna risk damaging it! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: nick191

Sukrith

Sep 19, 2013
Trivandrum
www.facebook.com
Yep, you should check out UAG cases too! They are pretty good for price. Totally different experience compared to Spigen and other brands!

I am waiting for SUPCASE to do release cases in India! Would love to se Unicorn Beatles, non pro version.
I have used uag and the supcase one... But compared to a Spigen or Ringke for that matter, it is too bulky for my taste... And I want to show off the silver color so UAG is out instantly for me!😍😍😍

nick191

Mar 25, 2013
Vadodara
www.youtube.com
I have used uag and the supcase one... But compared to a Spigen or Ringke for that matter, it is too bulky for my taste... And I want to show off the silver color so UAG is out instantly for me!😍😍😍
How about this one;

Sukrith

Sep 19, 2013
Trivandrum
www.facebook.com
How about this one;

It looks good but it doesn't show the actual design or color that's why I am thinking of getting the Spigen! I'm also planning on getting the 2 year comprehensive care plan... Hope it's good though! If not, I'm screwed!

Kiran-Kumar

Apr 25, 2017
Bangalore
Later case will ship only in Feb, gonna get a transparent case. Preferably Spigen Ultra Hybrid case.
Spigen has almost doubled the price for all their cases this time. o_O

Virgo_Guy

Sep 11, 2012
Navi Mumbai
Falling for Gorrila glass and gloating about it got me into trouble when I was in college as I literally gave my phone to people and asked them to scratch it! They did and I was sad! So ever since then even before I take the phone out of the box, I keep my screen guard and case ready because I don't wanna risk damaging it! 😅
Victus glass is proven to be really tough and has got nothing to do with scratch AFAIK. And to prevent scratch, there seems to be no better screenguard than the preapplied one considering the curve.. 😕
Finally, somehow I managed to pre book S21 ultra (16+512) today from an offline store!....
That store booked 256 gigs variant and assured you for 512 gigs or he was able to pre-book 512 gigs variant itself ? Just required to know... thanks.

Last edited:

Kiran-Kumar

Apr 25, 2017
Bangalore
I know... Ordered clear and black one to see which is good and return the other! Since I'm getting phantom silver confused which to get as clear will yellow in 2 months or something!🥺
Silver with black, thick borders will ruin the look of the phone, this is my experience with Note 20U bronze.
Clear one will be the best fit lookwise but you need to make sure you always keep your hands clean (I know everybody keep their hands clean, I meant keeping it dry always, no moisture due to sanitizers or washing your hands)
Its not easy but possible, I know a few people who does it with ease.

zaydenQ

Mar 19, 2016
Finally ordered the Phantom Black 256GB model on Samsung Shop.

Anybody planning to use the smart clear cover that will come with the phone for pre-reservees?