General [INDIA] Galaxy S21 Ultra news, pre-order, offers etc. discussion thread.

Search This thread

sagarb

Mar 8, 2012
got my device fixed repalced new battery and screen and gave 6 month more warranty so.1year 6month from today.

Attachments

• 20210301_162118.jpg
    20210301_162118.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_20210301_193529.jpg
    IMG_20210301_193529.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 54

sagarb

Mar 8, 2012
Guarantee on water resistant?
they extended overall warranty to 1year 6month and given a separate executive to me with number if anything happens in between no question asked they will repair. And also all ip68 tests were passed before giving to me they showed In front of me only. overall I'm satisfied and happy that they treated me as premium customer :).

Attachments

• warranty.JPG
    warranty.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 22

sagarb

Mar 8, 2012
Actually Samsung does a water test after fixing the phone as it is mandated by the policy! After they fix it, they'll put the phone in some kind of test chamber and they test it from what I know.
correct they did that and shown the test passed for me.

sagarb

Mar 8, 2012
I don't think there is a guarantee on water resistance after the phone is opened and then fixed again. Also, the gnawing thought that a brand new phone has been repaired will be more disturbing to the mind than the water resistance factor.
felt the same way initially but still they did the best what can they offer and now phone is pretty much as new with new screen protector to display and also brand new battery . anyways it will serve for me till next upgrade :)

Apr 12, 2014
Guys... Thinking of getting a new case for my phone for under ₹1500... Already have a ultra hybrid but I feel it's a bit bulky! I need something that is slim and maybe transparent as well but transparency isn't a major criteria... Cases I have shortlisted are
Rugged Armour
Liquid Air
Ringke onyx
Ringke air s
Can anyone help me?
Go for the Spigen Thin Fit. You'll love the ergonomics and feel of the case.

Dpk1

May 24, 2012
Guys... Thinking of getting a new case for my phone for under ₹1500... Already have a ultra hybrid but I feel it's a bit bulky! I need something that is slim and maybe transparent as well but transparency isn't a major criteria... Cases I have shortlisted are
Rugged Armour
Liquid Air
Ringke onyx
Ringke air s
Can anyone help me?
I have been using the Spigen liquid air ever since I got the s21 ultra and it's been going pretty well for my daily use (phone survived accidental drops on floor twice). I even posted a few pictures of the case about a month back. My only gripe with it is lack of proper grip, but it might be because before this I was using Samsung silicone case (note 20 ultra) which is the grippiest case ever IMO.

Virgo_Guy

I have been using the Spigen liquid air ever since I got the s21 ultra and it's been going pretty well for my daily use (phone survived accidental drops on floor twice). I even posted a few pictures of the case about a month back. My only gripe with it is lack of proper grip, but it might be because before this I was using Samsung silicone case (note 20 ultra) which is the grippiest case ever IMO.
I used the liquid air twice for S21 Ultra alone for a week at first and then for a week after a few days. I did the latter just to see if the grip becomes better over time, it DID NOT. 😐 It doesn't have a tight fit either. I liked the design and looks but that's it.

Reactions: Dpk1

zaydenQ

Mar 19, 2016
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
So Samsung is now offering the Galaxy Watch Active 2 with the whole lineup in the S21 series lol.

Also my friend wants to buy the S21. Anybody know how to redeem the referral offer? I sent her the link but it doesn't seem to be working. Does anyone have a clue on how to avail it?

Screenshot_20210305-080029_Samsung Shop.jpg

abhi021

Jul 6, 2011
So Samsung is now offering the Galaxy Watch Active 2 with the whole lineup in the S21 series lol.

Also my friend wants to buy the S21. Anybody know how to redeem the referral offer? I sent her the link but it doesn't seem to be working. Does anyone have a clue on how to avail it?

View attachment 5240337
What crap.. Buying under pre book. Didn't make sense.
That watch offer.. Provided they have one in stock. I still have pre book offer n yet shows watch out of stock.

On a side note.. Registered my company under corporate plan and device starts at 58k for s21.

Referral code may not work on S21 series. Have tried that too.

Clearly Samsung is seeing the heat from new launches coming this month with Oneplus, OPPO, Xiaomi. The only strategy is to lure customers giving that 24k watch for 990, cashback. Later they finding out that watch is never in stock.

Last edited:
Reactions: zaydenQ

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In India we are getting S21Ultra exynos @85k around and 10-12K you may get easily with watch if you sell it. So actual cost is 73K
    For me it's difficult to digest paying 38K thousand just for SD processor. Apart form price difference, no local warranty, un optimized network settings.
    Unless you play a lot of games, the overall performance gap in between Exynos and Snapdragon this time around is too low to justify the huge price gap(looking at the "effective price" of the Exynos and the price of imported SD version in Amazon.in), that too at the cost of no warranty for the latter to start with...
    True. Apart from that, SD version won't have correct CSC so even we can use in india, network settings won't be optimized for india, as well CSC features as well , for example Call Recording.
    The AUC8 update is out
    Camera and Device improvements from the info.
    Size - 1140 MB.
    April security Patch
    Camera updated to version . 83
    Does anyone else here have any experience with the watch active 2 that they would like to share?

I'm really confused about whether to keep it or discard it given the feedback received above...
    I gave the review based on my experience buying it at full price! But if you are planning on selling it for 10k, it effectively means you bought it for 10k... So for that amount it's fine! Don't sell it off until and unless you get atleast 14k+(I got 14k for mine)... Otherwise it's fine keep it with you and use it!
    but the issue is my little one peeled off the preinstalled SP in one corner.
    Gadgetshieldz one is good enough! I'm using it now... Peeling is there a bit but it'll protect the screen as much as the pre installed one... So I'd suggest u to go for it!
    So it finally happened after raising the ticket to Samsung Redemption Team !

Screenshot_20210203-100150_Samsung Shop.jpg
    Watch is available now for redemption! Go ahead and get it fast.
    Received my retail unit at midnight 😀..
    That's what i have been waiting for!

😍😍😍

Screenshot_20210123-165525.jpg
    @zaydenQ
    S21 Ultra has 2 physical SIM slots & eSIM facility.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone