• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General [INDIA] Galaxy S21 Ultra news, pre-order, offers etc. discussion thread.

Search This thread

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Friends I am on one UI 4.0 beta version 1.
Have not received version 2 or the latest 3.
Will I get the next beta update OTA or have to flash it manually?
It depends on how you installed first beta, If you haven't not registered officially beta programme and sideloaded first beta manually then you have to do same for all subsequent betas.

drtushar

Mar 9, 2012
Nanded
It depends on how you installed first beta (you haven't not registered officiall beta programme). If you have sideloaded manually then you have todo same for all subsequent betas.
I have done by enrolling through Samsung members app and got an OTA. But I'm still on version 1 of the beta. Has version 2 been released in 🇮🇳

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
I have done by enrolling through Samsung members app and got an OTA. But I'm still on version 1 of the beta. Has version 2 been released in 🇮🇳
Which version showing in about phone? If you were updated from ZUIC base to UJ1 then you have received direct second beta and third yet not released. You will receive through OTA when available.

drtushar

Mar 9, 2012
Nanded

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211021-183157_Software update.jpg
    Screenshot_20211021-183157_Software update.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 36

sagarb

Mar 8, 2012
OnePlus 9 Pro
Did anyone install Indian beta 2? How is the stability? Have heard horrific things from Korean users. They released a hotfix for the Korean users to fix important issues after the beta.
Just done It's very smooth compare to prev and finally they fixed camera lag while rotation portrait to landscape and vice-versa their is literally no lag at all on camera very nice

praveen6585

Jul 28, 2010
Mumbai
Did anyone install Indian beta 2? How is the stability? Have heard horrific things from Korean users. They released a hotfix for the Korean users to fix important issues after the beta.
Installed it and first impressions are super impressive. Phone is feeling way more snappier than before. Also a few bugs I had with gesture navigation are resolved.

drtushar

Mar 9, 2012
Nanded
Have installed the beta 3 version.
ZUJG
While watching YouTube if I turn into landscape mode screen goes blank.
Found this bug.
Have installed just now.

sagarb

Mar 8, 2012
OnePlus 9 Pro
They had these must needed battery protect feature to s21ultra great.now we can limit the charge to 85% it was their in S7 tab from day 1.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211023_104244.jpg
    Screenshot_20211023_104244.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 45
Reactions: Virgo_Guy

carlitobahsoun

Sep 26, 2012
beirut lebanon
My Whatsapp has stopped giving me notifications for the last few days... Anyone know what could be the reason? Even my Watch 4 isn't buzzing when the notification comes! Any help will be appreciated. All the notification settings are allowed.
that drive me crazy too , the prob is with whatsapp beta , the only way for me is to leave beta and install normal one 🤷‍♂️

pratik_193

Apr 5, 2009
Mumbai
OnePlus 8 Pro
Hey Guys, Long time! Hope everyone is fine and safe

I have a question, should i go for S21 Ultra or should wait for S22? Currently using Oneplus 8 pro.
Amazon has SD 888 version of S21 ultra too for 99k.
Are you all using SD version or Exynos?
How is the battery life on Exynos?
How about charging speed since S21 is stuck at 25w

abu46

Dec 7, 2011
Any news on the stable one ui 4.0 roll out for India? Already launched in UK, Germany, US..

Top Liked Posts