General [INDIA] Galaxy S21 Ultra news, pre-order, offers etc. discussion thread.

Search This thread
May update is live in India. CVDD.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220518-204117_Software update.jpg
    Screenshot_20220518-204117_Software update.jpg
    518 KB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot_20220518-204258_Software update.jpg
    Screenshot_20220518-204258_Software update.jpg
    350.3 KB · Views: 71
Peeps... I need advice. It's almost 1.5 years and i will need to change the phone soon (show off reasons and for the latest thingy)... I need advice as to what to buy to keep for next 2 years. Options are as follows
1. S23 Ultra
2. Fold 4
3. Flip 4
4. iPhone 14 Pro
5. Pixel 7 pro imported somehow
I just need something for street cred, performance and new features. That's about it... Camera i don't use that much but would like to have it when need comes. Can someone advice?

Peeps... I need advice. It's almost 1.5 years and i will need to change the phone soon (show off reasons and for the latest thingy)... I need advice as to what to buy to keep for next 2 years. Options are as follows
1. S23 Ultra
2. Fold 4
3. Flip 4
4. iPhone 14 Pro
5. Pixel 7 pro imported somehow
I just need something for street cred, performance and new features. That's about it... Camera i don't use that much but would like to have it when need comes. Can someone advice?
If you can live with the readjustment that iOS requires, just get the latest iPhone 14 Pro when it arrives. Nothing else will meet the "show off" criteria more than that, at least in India.

No no... Not just show off but also need utility. Hence the Fold 4 also in the list
I still think the iPhone will be the most practical among all the options you've listed. At least I'm going that way with my next phone. Tired of constantly trying to 'optimize' the S21U 😋

Want to see first hand how things are on the other side of the great divide. Last iPhone I had was the iPhone 6S. Had very good experience with it except for battery. Now that iphones are battery kings too, want to give it another shot.

mohitgalaxy3

Apr 18, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Yeah let's make the thread active again as i am going to hold on to this device for 2 more years at least.

What screen protection you guys are using. I tried that Matt membrane however it makes sunlight viewing difficult and take a hit on clarity.
Local shop owner insisted that i should go for temp glass and fp would work...however it didn't work and i didn't pay him.
Temp glass is good however have to use the device without fp.

Yeah let's make the thread active again as i am going to hold on to this device for 2 more years at least.

What screen protection you guys are using. I tried that Matt membrane however it makes sunlight viewing difficult and take a hit on clarity.
Local shop owner insisted that i should go for temp glass and fp would work...however it didn't work and i didn't pay him.
Temp glass is good however have to use the device without fp.
I'm using the ESR flexible screen guard. It works very well for a few months and then becomes rubbery. Then I remove it and apply another one (Each pack comes with 3 screen protectors). I wanted to use tempered glass but the stupid curved screen makes it difficult and the ultrasonic fingerprint sensor gives trouble with glass, but these two problems are not present in the flexible membrane screen protectors. Although that comes at the cost of rubberiness. But so far, not a single scratch on the screen, so I can't really complain

Reactions: deeplyyoung

mohitgalaxy3

Apr 18, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I'm using the ESR flexible screen guard. It works very well for a few months and then becomes rubbery. Then I remove it and apply another one (Each pack comes with 3 screen protectors). I wanted to use tempered glass but the stupid curved screen makes it difficult and the ultrasonic fingerprint sensor gives trouble with glass, but these two problems are not present in the flexible membrane screen protectors. Although that comes at the cost of rubberiness. But so far, not a single scratch on the screen, so I can't really complain
Link pls.

amitbhatt89

Nov 15, 2013
INDIA
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Thanks. I can confirm it's available for enrollment now. Not installing it coz I need the phone to function at 100%. Already battery sucks and it stutters occasionally. Can't go even more beta than this 😅🤪😂
Oh
In my case phone is working solidly with more than 1 day of battery backup and that too with battery protection on.
Getting 8 to 10 hours of SOT.
I always manage to be between 25 to 85 %
I am exploring the things not working with the beta, except Gpay.

Top Liked Posts