General [INDIA] Galaxy S21 Ultra news, pre-order, offers etc. discussion thread.

Search This thread
Oh
In my case phone is working solidly with more than 1 day of battery backup and that too with battery protection on.
Getting 8 to 10 hours of SOT.
I always manage to be between 25 to 85 %
I am exploring the things not working with the beta, except Gpay.
Are you saying the battery has improved for you on the OneUI 5 beta as compared to OneUi4 or have you always had such great battery life (even on Android 12)?

amitbhatt89

Nov 15, 2013
INDIA
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Are you saying the battery has improved for you on the OneUI 5 beta as compared to the OneUi4 or have you always had such great battery life (even on Android 12)?
Not installed the beta Android13 yet, but I have good battery backup on Android 12 and OneUI 4.1.
I was on the beta of Android 12 and after the stable update, I never had an issue with battery backup.
Hope it continues!

Not installed the beta Android13 yet, but I have good battery backup on Android 12 and OneUI 4.1.
I was on the beta of Android 12 and after the stable update, I never had an issue with battery backup.
Hope it continues!
Man you're lucky. I think you won the chip lottery and got a very good piece. Keep it as long as possible :D

CVHI now available in India

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220914-091037_Software update.jpg
    Screenshot_20220914-091037_Software update.jpg
    892.6 KB · Views: 52
Installed beta android 13 and it is rock stable!
One UI 5 with lots of goodies.
Using it for the last 24 hours.
Everything including Gpay is working, found nothing that is buggy or not working except a good lock app.
Battery life is as good as it was on A12.
Everything is good so far.
Thanks for the confirmation. I just installed the beta instead of going for CVHI. Looks pretty stable except for some minor quirks and good lock incompatibility.

mohitgalaxy3

Apr 18, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
5G has not even started properly, why people are going mad over it.

Airtel has just started 5G check in the Airtel app, as of now no device is getting 5G in Bangalore.
I have SM-G998N and have all the 5G bands unlocked still dont even see 5G signals in mobile network registration at all.

deeplyyoung

Feb 28, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
5G has not even started properly, why people are going mad over it.

Airtel has just started 5G check in the Airtel app, as of now no device is getting 5G in Bangalore.
I have SM-G998N and have all the 5G bands unlocked still dont even see 5G signals in mobile network registration at all.
Even I'm getting Airtel 5G in Mumbai wherever the signals are available and got nearby 364 mbps speed as well... SM-G9980, N-78 band here... Regarding Jio I think we need an OTA update, after that only might be we will get welcome offer.

Anyone got ota for Android 13.
I just went ahead and Odin flashed the stable OneUI 5 update (OXM multi-CSC that DBT got) over my existing Beta3. Home_CSC, so no loss of data. Working well. Everything is working fine. No issues so far. It's only been 2 days but everything is stable. Apparently the official India release is rumoured to be in December. Didn't want to wait so long.

Top Liked Posts