General [INDIA] Galaxy S21 Ultra news, pre-order, offers etc. discussion thread.

Search This thread

rdskhalsa

Dec 24, 2011
Anyone booked using amazon? The terms and conditions state that the 10k discount is upfront and so is the watfh offer, i am seeing the 10k discount on xheckout but watch is not showing up...

twisted_mind

Apr 27, 2005
Mumbai, India
This is my first time doing an exchange on the Samsung India site. Have always sold the previous year flagship to Samsung Cafe's till now.
Can anyone tell me if they take just the phone or everything in the box? I only got the option of deferred exchange which means i'll get the ultra on monday and then in 2-4 days samsung will send someone for the pickup of the old one.

Kiran-Kumar

Apr 25, 2017
Bangalore
This is my first time doing an exchange on the Samsung India site. Have always sold the previous year flagship to Samsung Cafe's till now.
Can anyone tell me if they take just the phone or everything in the box? I only got the option of deferred exchange which means i'll get the ultra on monday and then in 2-4 days samsung will send someone for the pickup of the old one.
You chose the 256GB variant?
Did you receive any order packed/ready to ship message?

nick191

Mar 25, 2013
Vadodara
www.youtube.com
Anyone started receiving shipping notification? It says deliveries starts from 25th Jan ! So maybe some folks have already received shipping notification!

Mine is coming on 28th so maybe on 25th only they will ship !

nick191

Mar 25, 2013
Vadodara
www.youtube.com
How you guys are going to manage the charging adapter? On Samsung Shop it's out of stock now, same case for Amazon, Flipkart, Croma and Tatacliq !
I had plan to order it but now it's too late !

Kiran-Kumar

Apr 25, 2017
Bangalore
How you guys are going to manage the charging adapter? On Samsung Shop it's out of stock now, same case for Amazon, Flipkart, Croma and Tatacliq !
I had plan to order it but now it's too late !
Everybody at home uses Samsung 25w charger, will be managing it with them.
I will get my own very soon, but I dont see a necessity to get one right away.
No microsd card problem kinda solved with 512GB variant,
No MST for Samsung Pay in India is a hole that cannot be plugged. Why Samsung? :mad:

twisted_mind

Apr 27, 2005
Mumbai, India
No MST for Samsung Pay in India is a hole that cannot be plugged. Why Samsung? :mad:

I foolishly bought 2 extra 45w chargers last year for the Ultra which I never got 😂😂😂
Finally they'll be put to use. If Samsung pickup only the phone like apple does and let's me keep the box contents then icing on the cake 😋

Reactions: Kiran-Kumar

nick191

Mar 25, 2013
Vadodara
www.youtube.com

I will have to get one as I don't have 25 Watt one, I have Mi Sonic 27 Watt, OP WRAP 30 Watt and another Mi 18 Watt charger. Don't want to use anything else then 25Watt. As charging speed matters to me most of the time !

Maybe I will use 18 Watt Power bank to charge it overnight sometimes. As I mostly drain the battery before going to bed and I wake up with below 10% !!! 😂

Even with my OP Nord where I get 8+ hrs of SOT still it gets drained ! 😂

And I don't even game on it !

nick191

Mar 25, 2013
Vadodara
www.youtube.com
I foolishly bought 2 extra 45w chargers last year for the Ultra which I never got 😂😂😂
Finally they'll be put to use. If Samsung pickup only the phone like apple does and let's me keep the box contents then icing on the cake 😋

They will mostly take everything. It will be done over Cashify AFAIK, you check on their website! They generally ask for such things during evaluation, however when they come for pickup you can ask them what amount you will get with or without charger! It's better not to trade charger worth 3K for which you might only get 500 bucks or so !
So you didn't go for HDFC Discount?

Reactions: twisted_mind
They will mostly take everything. It will be done over Cashify AFAIK, you check on their website! They generally ask for such things during evaluation, however when they come for pickup you can ask them what amount you will get with or without charger! It's better not to trade charger worth 3K for which you might only get 500 bucks or so !
I talked to Samsung customer care once and they told me phone with everything is preferable but doesn't matter if it isn't available and then they pointed me to a link, which I can't find. Which has the terms and conditions... There also it was mentioned phone is enough... Maybe they changed the policy now...🤔

Reactions: twisted_mind

twisted_mind

Apr 27, 2005
Mumbai, India
I talked to Samsung customer care once and they told me phone with everything is preferable but doesn't matter if it isn't available and then they pointed me to a link, which I can't find. Which has the terms and conditions... There also it was mentioned phone is enough... Maybe they changed the policy now...🤔

Can you try to find that link pls bro?

Thanks i didn't go with hdfc because it all works out the same. If you take hdfc cashback, you lose the extra 5k exchange bonus which is exactly 5k more than the cashify buyback price. They've designed the system such that you walk out equal one way or the other :D

Still undecided on the watch or 10k eshop coupon.

kannanX10

May 6, 2010
Coimbatore-TN
Let me know if 512GB is available by 25th Jan, I can travel to Mysore to get it.
My Samsung Shop order shipment says free delivery by 5th Feb. I do not have a phone right now, using a Nokia feature phone :cry:
it seems 512GB variants will be available on or after feb 5th only ......as me and my friend booked 256 and 512 resp on 15th itself,just now had a call with my dealer and he said 256gb variants are already billed to the respective stores,will reach them by tomorrow itself for billing on monday morning while mentioning 512gb will be delayed and availability from feb 5th only----------This time around it seems all s21 variants are fully imported from Vietnam not assembled in India

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So it finally happened after raising the ticket to Samsung Redemption Team !

Screenshot_20210203-100150_Samsung Shop.jpg
    "BUKG" build now rolling out weighing at 330.59 MB.
    Watch is available now for redemption! Go ahead and get it fast.
    Received my retail unit at midnight 😀..
    One UI 4.1 is out for indian S21U