General [INDIA] Galaxy S21 Ultra news, pre-order, offers etc. discussion thread.

Search This thread

chetly968

Jul 15, 2014
Paradise Valley
As the heat is increasing in my state ( punjab)
The ambient temperatures are 40°c or over
So the s21 ultra is always throttling and i can feel that even in system ui.

Is there any way to fix it . ( i have raised the thermal throttling to +2°c in galaxy labs app)

Also is the update for june patch in India rolled out ?
That's curious. In my state here on the other side of the world we are sitting at 47 degrees and my phone is humming along just fine playing call of duty without a hiccup.

aj7400

May 25, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
AUF6 Update with june patch , now live for india.

Screenshot_20210618-160907_Software update.jpg

Reactions: enigmaamit

Virgo_Guy

Sep 11, 2012
🧐
Google Pixel 6a
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I'm sorry for your loss buddy. It's burning through a lot of families right now. I lost friends and family too in the second wave. Don't know what to say.
So sad to hear about your loss...my heartfelt condolences to you and your family at this moment...let him RIP....Stay safe and positive
Ohh man , really sorry for your loss.
May his soul RIP.
This thing is not even sparing People in 20's and 30's .

Everyone stay safe , stay home .
Sorry about your loss dear.
As I am working as Ear Nose and Throat surgeon and also honorary serving to covid community centre, exposing to plenty of cases daily. Even been victim of covid-19 (whole family) 1month ago, but everything went smooth and resume duty already 2 wks ago. But yes, in india still many peoples are careless to disease as well for vaccine.
Hey Man - truly sorry for your loss.. I know first hand too how this disease is and how it has taken away so many friends and close ones.

Stay safe everyone!
My deepest condolences to you and family! This time COVID is deadlier than ever, killing within 24 hours of detection in the worst cases! Follow all precautions and stay positive!
No words can pacify your loss buddy....Myself and whole family are positive right now....mom is admitted to hospital....I understand what a traumatic experience it is.
My deepest condolences,
🙏 🙏 🙏.....

sam142000

Dec 25, 2011
Gurgaon
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Can anybody knows how to enable delete button for text messages from notification?
It was there for oneplus 5 I was using.
Also share which messaging app you are using for text messages.
It's enabled by default. But won't show if the text is from a number.

Although I like the Google message app, I have to use the Samsung one.
Google's app doesn't sync well with the watch.

amitbhatt89

Nov 15, 2013
INDIA
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
It's enabled by default. But won't show if the text is from a number.

Although I like the Google message app, I have to use the Samsung one.
Google's app doesn't sync well with the watch.
Not showing for any text messages!
Samsung app is good but somehow not showing my all restored messages, so have to use Google app, which have bugs like delay in mark read after open the message etc.

Virgo_Guy

Sep 11, 2012
🧐
Google Pixel 6a
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Galaxy buds pro is on the top of the list when it comes to the most uncomfortable, painful and ill-fitting buds I ever used. Supplied eartips, reddit-suggested 3rd party round shaped eartips and even buds/buds plus tips failed to help in my experience.
Feels like a faulty design decision overall as the predecessors didn't have these issues.

Attachments

• 20210623_120237.jpg
    20210623_120237.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 31
Galaxy buds pro is on the top of the list when it comes to the most uncomfortable, painful and ill-fitting buds I ever used. Supplied eartips, reddit-suggested 3rd party round shaped eartips and even buds/buds plus tips failed to help in my experience.
Feels like a faulty design decision overall as the predecessors didn't have these issues.
Very sorry to hear your experience. Especially for such an expensive set of earbuds.

I own both the Buds+ (for running) and the Buds Live (most comfortable non-activity fit and best music signature for my ears) and I was thinking of buying the Buds Pro too...

But I read about similar reports of uncomfortable, painful fit from other users on various forums online. It even made the news a while ago that the eartips were giving people ear inflammation, so I skipped the Pros.

Are yours within the return window?

aj7400

May 25, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I was using the apple airpods with s21 ultra without the touch features.

I made up my mind to buy the buds pro .

But i think buds + should be the best buy then

sagarb

Mar 8, 2012
OnePlus 9 Pro
so true mate face same issue sold on same day when I bought for 1000rs less so crap design first time for my ear tip

Virgo_Guy

Sep 11, 2012
🧐
Google Pixel 6a
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Very sorry to hear your experience. Especially for such an expensive set of earbuds.

I own both the Buds+ (for running) and the Buds Live (most comfortable non-activity fit and best music signature for my ears) and I was thinking of buying the Buds Pro too...

But I read about similar reports of uncomfortable, painful fit from other users on various forums online. It even made the news a while ago that the eartips were giving people ear inflammation, so I skipped the Pros.

Good that you skipped the Pro..

Raised a ticket within the "14 day period", it's been a while since then and I'm on it for a refund lately, will see how it goes.
I was using the apple airpods with s21 ultra without the touch features.

I made up my mind to buy the buds pro .

But i think buds + should be the best buy then
Make your mind to not buy the pro.. 😇

Buds plus/live both are comfortable ones.

mps200034

Aug 24, 2010

But I read about similar reports of uncomfortable, painful fit from other users on various forums online. It even made the news a while ago that the eartips were giving people ear inflammation, so I skipped the P

Yeah got a ear inflammation now i m so afraid to even use it.

Pathetic design whr none of the Eartips fit properly.

Complete waste of Money.

Does everyone here have RCS working on Samsung Messages?

Mine seems to have worked for a few days after buying the phone, then stopped working sometime few months ago. Have tried everything suggested online, just can't get it to work.

Even tried default Google Messages app but it gets stuck on "Verifying your number..." And Samsung Messages displays "Registration Failed" toast notification. Basically no way to get RCS chat functional on this phone...

Am on Airtel. Carrier supports RCS, as it's working on my OnePlus 6 and the Mi 7 back-up phones, so that's not an issue.

Just wanted to ask the community - is your RCS working fine? Are you facing any issue like this?

amitbhatt89

Nov 15, 2013
INDIA
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Does everyone here have RCS working on Samsung Messages?

Mine seems to have worked for a few days after buying the phone, then stopped working sometime few months ago. Have tried everything suggested online, just can't get it to work.

Even tried default Google Messages app but it gets stuck on "Verifying your number..." And Samsung Messages displays "Registration Failed" toast notification. Basically no way to get RCS chat functional on this phone...

Am on Airtel. Carrier supports RCS, as it's working on my OnePlus 6 and the Mi 7 back-up phones, so that's not an issue.

Just wanted to ask the community - is your RCS working fine? Are you facing any issue like this?
Just verified and it is working for me.
Using Google messages.

Reactions: enigmaamit

Top Liked Posts