Question [INDIA] Galaxy S22 Ultra news + discussion thread.

Search This thread
Jun 28, 2022
Use Ladb app from play store. It needs to be purchased.
connected but i can't wirte command in any adb tool.is this a bug or my freaking device is suck.i try termux,ladb,shizuku but i dun get to adb command.i will not but samsung next time.f**k

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220705-121721_Shizuku.png
    Screenshot_20220705-121721_Shizuku.png
    240 KB · Views: 52

nishantgupta107

May 16, 2014
Delhi
Hi, can anyone help me out. I have been having some display issues...although it is minor but I would like it to be get fixed.

My question is, Can one claim hardware warranty on rooted devices?
If so, do one need to hide unlocked bootloader thing before going in or they dont care about it?

nayak.aj

Jan 16, 2011
Bangalore
How many of you guys have rooted your phones? how are you updating to latest FW/releases once rooted ? whats the process please ?
I ve been out of the game for a couple of years now and would like know.

hhwong

Jan 31, 2012
anyone got the led cover from samsung? Did they fix the touch function yet or is it still broken?

i am torn between buying the cover case vs leather case lol

Tagtag123

Sep 26, 2010
I bought the s22 ultra from Amazon (with offer) thinking that I will be able to redeem the GW4 after 3 days. But like many I got the error, "Device is no eligible for redemption."
Samsung didn't do **** about it and simply told me to contact Amazon.
Amazon agreed to create a return and they in about 10 days I got a refund. I placed the order again from a Amazon but this time around I went with the 512gB version which is a combo listing on Amazon and it includes the galaxy watch 4 itself.
I got the phone and the watch is yet to be dispatched from Amazon but it will be delivered.
So, anybody expecting the watch 4, please but the combo(the product image shows phone and watch together and it includes an additional 3k cost) version from Amazon or buy using Samsung or retail where the watch offer is clearly provided by the seller.

Reactions: lycan_codex

S1611

Aug 8, 2014
Would you advise me pick S22 ultra. Planning to keep this for 5 years. Or rather should I go for iphone

Virgo_Guy

Sep 11, 2012
🧐
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Google Pixel 6a
Would you advise me pick S22 ultra. Planning to keep this for 5 years. Or rather should I go for iphone
Go for an iPhone if you have the ecosystem or you're willing to have the ecosystem MINUS call recording. It'll run smoothly for years.

The SD8G1 isn't a power effecient chip, otherwise S22U is overall a "good" phone with flexibility of Android. Will run for 5 years with security updates having upto 4 years of software updates which is great but it's not very likely that it'll run that smoothly as expected after 2+ years or so IMHO.

akshay780

Apr 4, 2022
Bought a tempered glass of amazon. If anyone wants here is the link

True Desire Tempered Glass for Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Advanced Border-Less Full Edge to Edge UV Screen Protector (with Installation kit) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B09SRCQ7LG/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_C034Q8HH6433FCZFFVFF?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Fingerprint works but make sure to cover it while doing the UV treatment. Plus using it with the spigen thin fit. Works well and quality is really good.
tried this glass but after 1 week glue started peeling from all 4 egdes..

anyone removed uv glass its easy to remove?

Neeko72

Sep 26, 2016
Hey guys, can anybody with the U1 or U model(USA) tell me what frequency bands they see when going to *#*#4636#*#* then the three dots on the right and press Select Radio Band?

Top Liked Posts