Question [INDIA] Galaxy S22 Ultra news + discussion thread.

Search This thread

sumondhk1

Oct 15, 2013
Dhaka
Has anyone updated from beta 5 to stable BVJA? I tried to update with the file (about 375 MB) via adb but shows signature failure. I downloaded the full zip of 8 GB also.

letscheckitout

Apr 9, 2012
Is anyone having issues with Gmail on the Work profile? i do not receive any email notification for my work Gmail , emails shows up only when i get into the app and refresh. Battery is not optimized for gmail, and data save is turned off, Account synch is on, notifications are turned on.

Any thing else that i need to check ?

Thanks

pratik_193

Apr 5, 2009
Mumbai
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Is anyone having issues with Gmail on the Work profile? i do not receive any email notification for my work Gmail , emails shows up only when i get into the app and refresh. Battery is not optimized for gmail, and data save is turned off, Account synch is on, notifications are turned on.

Any thing else that i need to check ?

Thanks
My work profile works fine. But i am on O365 with Outlook.

Reactions: lycan_codex

Virgo_Guy

Sep 11, 2012
🧐
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Google Pixel 6a
"BVKB" build with Nov. security patch rolling out.

Attachments

• BVKB.jpg
    BVKB.jpg
    868.5 KB · Views: 26

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Looks like S23U specific thread is HERE.😀
    S23U India Pricing:

S23Ultra (12GB)
    256GB: ₹1,24,999
    512GB: ₹1,34,999
    1TB: ₹1,54,999

Pre-booking offer -
    Galaxy Watch4 LTE & Buds2 at ₹5K

**** expensive. I am cancelling my pre-booking :)

Same will have to skip buying it. They are offering just 50k (with exchange bonus) for S22U, which is pretty bad. Very expensive phone, with equally bad deals.
    Enjoy your new toy. 😀

Based on the leaks so far, i can't help but feel that Samsung should've put in a little more effort in the new model to justify upgrading from the 22 series. All they did was a processor upgrade and camera pixel count upgrade (in an already top-of-the-line camera).

Would've liked to see things like weight reduction, better materials, under display front camera, larger fingerprint scanner area, faster charging (in fact, wireless charging speed seems to have been downgraded).

I had almost made up my mind to go for the new flagship this year at launch. But now I'll wait and get some genuine inputs from early adopters like you before taking the plunge. The S21U is still doing the job well, except satisfying the itch for a new toy 😂😜

Another 2 weeks to go before some crazy activity begins on these forums again 😀
    I am looking forward to the better battery life (faster and efficient memory DDR5x , SOC , UFS 4.0 storage) and better camera processing. Looks like potrait video is also bumped to [email protected] fps. S22 Ultra is the first phone after S1 / Note 2 that i have used for a year without changing phones. If it can bring in additional 30-40% better battery life, this phone would would give me a 2 day battery life (based on my current usage, S22 Ultra gives me 1.5 days at least).

I take smartphone photography seriously and all the new SoC processing is going to give new meaning to expert camera RAW app functionality. I actually don't mind using my current phone for another year but if the battery life is improved along with better camera processing, this will become an ultimate smartphone.

I sincerely hope they upgrade the UD-FP scanner. that will be icing on the cake.
    Exchange value of s22 ultra is just 50k including 8k bonus which when used we can't use 8k cashback credit card offer.. so exchange value is very bad.. I got 25K for my note 9 which was like 3 years old at the time of purchasing s23 ultra..
    Cost is high, low exchange value and no cashback offer eligibility.. overall waste deal
    "BWA2" build with January sec. patch rolling out.
    Finally wife’s box delivered. Cashify app started working magically. Blue dart guy happened to be in the complex carrying her order in his bag. Phew soooo much tension Samsung 🤬🤬🤬🤬
    Such a nice box..
    Guys enable "suspend execution for cached apps" in the developer settings. It increased my battery life by at least 20-25% and decreased idle battery drain immensely.
    Finally received. Got buds also.

Wife’s ultra was taken back as the Cashify Diagnose app just wouldn’t work on her S20. So she’s out of luck now. Will likely take refund and buy offline unless Samsung works some magic with Blue Dart and makes them do her pickup. 😔