Question [INDIA] Galaxy S22 Ultra news + discussion thread.

Search This thread

sunny1119

Dec 3, 2008
ahmedabad
I'll really be surprised if they return the phone without damaging somewhere after a repair despite of you being precautious.
Yea, thats why I am thinking to give it for screen replacement or not, mine is broken from the curved screen on right side, half inch visible dent crack and 2 big cracks going up (not much visible while using phone)

linom

So I wiped cache twice in recovery and 'repaired apps' last weekend. And this is my all time best battery run-> 90% on WIFI + 1 sim on 4G. Seems pretty good on Wifi.

Using GSAM I found out that Bluetooth is draining battery, probably with my paired GW3. Also surprisingly Dex. Galaxy store and Samsung accessory services are keeping the device awake despite disabling Dex & store completely.

Samsung really needs to optimize their own apps on priority. I shared this feedback and all I get is a canned response about how to optimize the battery. Disappointed with their response.

Attachments

• photo_6183551522739171731_y.jpg
    photo_6183551522739171731_y.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 78
  • photo_6183551522739171730_y.jpg
    photo_6183551522739171730_y.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 74
  • photo_6183551522739171729_y.jpg
    photo_6183551522739171729_y.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 61
  • photo_6183551522739171728_y.jpg
    photo_6183551522739171728_y.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 82
Reactions: LuthorKid

pratik_193

Apr 5, 2009
Mumbai
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
So I wiped cache twice in recovery and 'repaired apps' last weekend. And this is my all time best battery run-> 90% on WIFI + 1 sim on 4G. Seems pretty good on Wifi.

Using GSAM I found out that Bluetooth is draining battery, probably with my paired GW3. Also surprisingly Dex. Galaxy store and Samsung accessory services are keeping the device awake despite disabling Dex & store completely.

Samsung really needs to optimize their own apps on priority. I shared this feedback and all I get is a canned response about how to optimize the battery. Disappointed with their response.
'repaired apps' - how? you mean the optimization that happens after clearing cache from recovery?

johnmerlyn

May 20, 2011
Hyderabad
Is the battery life of either vivo x80 pro or one plus 10 pro better than samsung s22 ultra?. I have the s22 ultra but the battery life is not that good.

lycan_codex

Apr 6, 2010
Bangalore
Is the battery life of either vivo x80 pro or one plus 10 pro better than samsung s22 ultra?. I have the s22 ultra but the battery life is not that good.
Camera of Vivo X80 Pro is exceptional. Nothing beats it. I was fortunate to see it in action in recent photography trip to Kashmir. Although the expert raw app is super awesome. Vivo phone's camera prowess is next level. I don't think it's battery life is same as s22 ultra though. Ita actually lil less. I am hoping this gets fixed in x80 pro+ which will release in Oct.

reddead66

Feb 10, 2011
Hey folks,

I am being gifted s22 ultra soon. Already super excited and looking for cases and tempered glass.

What case and screen protection are you guys rocking?

Please recommend.

RenegadeRomeo

Oct 2, 2018
Hey folks,

I am being gifted s22 ultra soon. Already super excited and looking for cases and tempered glass.

What case and screen protection are you guys rocking?

Please recommend.
I got a Spigen case, pretty snug fit and comfortable to hold. You'd definitely need a case coz the phone is way slippery.
I got a Spigen screen protector too. It is just a film protector, not tempered glass. It is so worse when you try to install it. Do not go for it.

RenegadeRomeo

Oct 2, 2018
I bought my S22U 3 months back. Sadly however the back glass got a tiny crack, maybe coz it was in a tight pocket in a bad jeans. Lately, when I noticed it, the crack was around the camera module, although minor. It has been concerning me ever since if that would effect the internals in any way? I bought 1yr ADLD and am wondering if they would just repair or replace the device. Because my battery life is not what I expected, coming from 11Pro, I have been getting 6-6.5 hrs SOT (720p+, GPS off, Data off). Which got me thinking maybe it is device issue and if I could replace it.

How good would be the service quality? I'm so skeptical regarding that.

What would you guys suggest? This is my first Samsung and I'm not so sure how ADLD works. Thanks in advance!!

Jun 28, 2022

which app is it?Is it need root access?

linom

which app is it?Is it need root access?
You dont need root access. Just use GSAM battery monitor and grant advanced permissions with adb.

Jun 28, 2022
You dont need root access. Just use GSAM battery monitor and grant advanced permissions with adb.

is there any way to do?my pc is not activate.it already stored by mother😤

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Finally wife’s box delivered. Cashify app started working magically. Blue dart guy happened to be in the complex carrying her order in his bag. Phew soooo much tension Samsung 🤬🤬🤬🤬
    Such a nice box..
    Guys enable "suspend execution for cached apps" in the developer settings. It increased my battery life by at least 20-25% and decreased idle battery drain immensely.
    Finally received. Got buds also.

Wife’s ultra was taken back as the Cashify Diagnose app just wouldn’t work on her S20. So she’s out of luck now. Will likely take refund and buy offline unless Samsung works some magic with Blue Dart and makes them do her pickup. 😔