Question [INDIA] Galaxy S22 Ultra news + discussion thread.

Search This thread

mevatt70

Sep 28, 2022
I received an update almost 20 days ago. After updating the device. I noticed that my device is no longer able to super fast charge .
Now it only supports fast charging.
What I have done to solve the problem:
factory reset
Change ROM to another country
Still having a problem

S22 Ultra snapdragon: sm S908E

please help

Attachments

• photo_2022-09-29_02-15-32.jpg
    photo_2022-09-29_02-15-32.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 59
  • photo_2022-09-29_02-15-38.jpg
    photo_2022-09-29_02-15-38.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 57

pratik_193

Apr 5, 2009
Mumbai
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I received an update almost 20 days ago. After updating the device. I noticed that my device is no longer able to super fast charge .
Now it only supports fast charging.
What I have done to solve the problem:
factory reset
Change ROM to another country
Still having a problem

S22 Ultra snapdragon: sm S908E

please help
Your charger looks different from what we have got for S22U. Did you try changing your charger?

mevatt70

Sep 28, 2022
Your charger looks different from what we have got for S22U. Did you try changing your charger?

Yes. I didn't mention this, I'm sorry.
I also tried charging my friend's phone. My friend's phone is S21 ultra
But there is also a problem with my friend's phone charger. And only fast charging is done, not super.

A Note:
When I got the latest update, my phone was charging and I tried to install update. The process of installing the update was while the phone was connected to the power and charger.
When the phone turned on, I realized that it only fast charges .

Dpk1

May 24, 2012
Really liking the new Spigen air skin case (black) for S22 ultra! This case is not meant for any drop protection but for day to day scratch protection. It is really a slim case (as advertised) weighing 18g! Also have the Ringke fusion (Smoke black), Spigen thin fit, Samsung Silicone case besides the air skin. But after using it for past 2 days I feel it's my favorite case, Samsung silicone case being a close second.

Last edited:

DaOldMan

Oct 6, 2010
In my knowledge of Samsung One UI 4.1 home launcher,
1. No
2. No
Do correct me, if I'm wrong.
Wrong. Use the great Good Lock app to get vertical apps in launcher. Homeup also has settings for folders. Time for you guys to try it out. Best app/modules for Samsung and you don't use it, what a shame.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Finally wife’s box delivered. Cashify app started working magically. Blue dart guy happened to be in the complex carrying her order in his bag. Phew soooo much tension Samsung 🤬🤬🤬🤬
    Such a nice box..
    Guys enable "suspend execution for cached apps" in the developer settings. It increased my battery life by at least 20-25% and decreased idle battery drain immensely.
    Finally received. Got buds also.

Wife’s ultra was taken back as the Cashify Diagnose app just wouldn’t work on her S20. So she’s out of luck now. Will likely take refund and buy offline unless Samsung works some magic with Blue Dart and makes them do her pickup. 😔