General [INDIA] Galaxy S23 Ultra pre-order, offers etc. discussion thread.

Which color you're going for/liking the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

linom

The prices are insane given its manufactured in India & I'm getting 55k for my s22U-512Gigs, which is pathetic. Except for camera and possibly battery backup, it's a minor upgrade from S22U. It's also skimped the sat connectivity which I guess might be available on S24 besides hardware improvements. I think I'm going to give this year a pass unless I get some real good deal some months down the line.

Last edited:

Dpk1

May 24, 2012
From what I understand it's the accessories you can on the app before clicking on the preorder button at the bottom
Yes, indeed.

So, for anyone yet to use the vip pass :

1. Add your s23 series smartphone to cart on samsung shop app or samsung.com
2. Add preorder offer items, if any
3. Add any one of the accessories or items (mentioned in annexure A of the pdf available on samsung website)
4. Add coupon code by scrolling to bottom of your cart and selecting promo code option (vip pass coupon code you have in your email)
5. Then confirm address, payment etc.
Done

I just pre-ordered the s23 ultra (512gb black) and got the leather case for free!😊
I went for the hdfc 8k cashback and watch+buds! Expecting smart club points in coming days (mentioned in the preorder benifits).
Could have been easier through normal samsung portal than the corporate portal, which I used (for pre reserve pass) and lost 2k additional welcome voucher.

sagarb

Mar 8, 2012
OnePlus 9 Pro

3. Add any one of the accessories or items (mentioned in annexure A of the pdf available on samsung website)

4. Add coupon code by scrolling to bottom of your cart and selecting promo code option (vip pass coupon code you have in your email)

Done

I just pre-ordered the s23 ultra (512gb black) and got the leather case for free!

I went for the hdfc 8k cashback and watch+buds! Expecting smart club points in coming days (mentioned in the preorder benifits).

Could have been easier through normal samsung portal than the corporate portal, which I used (for pre reserve pass) and lost 2k additional welcome voucher.

Yes, indeed.

Done

I just pre-ordered the s23 ultra (512gb black) and got the leather case for free!

Could have been easier through normal samsung portal than the corporate portal, which I used (for pre reserve pass) and lost 2k additional

Yes, indeed.

Done

Could have been easier through normal samsung portal than the corporate portal, which I used (for pre reserve pass) and

Yes, indeed.

Done

I just pre-ordered the s23 ultra (512gb black) and got the leather case for free!😊
I messed up with my vip pass(pain to cancel the order in Samsung shop). but ordered one more using referral code green(512gb).
How you got free leather case?

sagarb

Mar 8, 2012
OnePlus 9 Pro
If any one booking in Samsung online be checked everything before buy after that their is no option of cancel you need to mail and contact Samsung its a pain again.

sagarb

Mar 8, 2012
OnePlus 9 Pro
delivery date is 20th feb finger crossed.
deil.png

• Love
Reactions: twisted_mind

twisted_mind

Apr 27, 2005
Mumbai, India
Yes, indeed.

Done

Awesome brother. I'm feeling soo stupid for missing out on the 5k 😥

Reactions: Dpk1

Dpk1

May 24, 2012
I messed up with my vip pass(pain to cancel the order in Samsung shop). but ordered one more using referral code green(512gb).
How you got free leather case?
This was my first online preorder experience from samsung shop app - found it more confusing than filling up a passport application without any help / broker!

I got the leather case free along with my preorder as a part of additional (upto) 5k voucher for pre reserve vip pass holders. But I missed on the 2k discount (on samsung shop). Anyway, it shows S23 ultra delivery by Feb 21 for me!

Last edited:
Reactions: anil84

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Got this msg from Samsung
First time hearing about charger free

The all-new *Galaxy S23 Series* is here!

Get ready to *#ShareTheEpic* with a *200MP* wow-worthy resolution.

Be the 1st to own it with early delivery from samsung.com starting Feb 17. 🚚

Pick your Epic! Choose among four exclusive colors available only on samsung.com

*Tune into Samsung Live* starting Feb 2, 1 PM to get benefits up to Rs 55297* (Offer valid till Feb 3 midnight).

🎁 Get Galaxy Watch4 Classic LTE & Galaxy Buds2 worth Rs.47998 at only Rs.4999*
💸 Avail Bank cashback or Upgrade up to Rs8000*
🔋 Get Free wireless charger & 25W Adapter Worth Rs. 4298*

There's more!
⭐ Get extra Rs. 2000 off on 1st purchase through Samsung Shop App

TnC apply

Reactions: anil84

Top Liked Posts