General [INDIA] Galaxy S23 Ultra pre-order, offers etc. discussion thread.

Which color you're going for/liking the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Dpk1

May 24, 2012
Compared to wet film installation, the official SG application was pretty straightforward and easy for me on two of the S22 ultra phones last year. Haven't given it a try on the S23 ultras this year as the neoflex one is going solid! I do have 2 packs of the official SG for future use though.
Yesterday I installed the official samsung screen protector on my wife's S23U. It all went swiftly as expected. Here is the result
20230313_221723.jpg

Reactions: a43 and Virgo_Guy

dhiru1602

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 23, 2010
exchange of s22 ultra with watch and buds for 115000 and paid difference value of 63k in total

I could have sold s22 ultra myself on Olx and got around 60k instead of 52k but didn't want to go through pain of dealing with people..

What do you folks think about the overall deal? Is it decent when compared to purchasing from Samsung shop (expecially when they stopped offering watch and buds for 5k now)?

Damn. That trade-in value for S22U really sucks. For an incremental upgrade like S23U apart from the battery, I would rather spend that 63k and buy another S22U and fill both my pockets with 2 oversized phones. 😂

Dpk1

May 24, 2012
Damn. That trade-in value for S22U really sucks. For an incremental upgrade like S23U apart from the battery, I would rather spend that 63k and buy another S22U and fill both my pockets with 2 oversized phones. 😂
All smartphone upgrades are incremental nowadays! S22U to S23U upgrade is nothing groundbreaking, especially in the eyes of average consumer. However, it is more substantial than S20U to S21U and S21U to S22U upgrades (considering camera, battery backup and overall performance) IMO. Afterall, it is not usual to see an Android smartphone almost beating or equalizing latest Apple smartphone in speed and battery backup!

Virgo_Guy

Sep 11, 2012
🧐
Google Pixel 6a
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
That's base price on corporate portal
8k bank discount + 10k upgrade bonus on exchange + ADLD insurane worth 7999 extra
I wish I waited a bit long for the current corp. offer. 😀

The watch 4 classic and buds 2 combo I do not need at all and reselling them is a pain @ time and effort required and even if it's done the end value equates to the special corp. price of S23U inclusive of the bonus & discount.

• Sad
Reactions: anil84

anil84

May 17, 2012
Mumbai
I wish I waited a bit long for the current corp. offer. 😀

The watch 4 classic and buds 2 combo I do not need at all and reselling them is a pain @ time and effort required and even if it's done the end value equates to the special corp. price of S23U inclusive of the bonus & discount.
same here :(
this is lesson learnt for sure
Samsung changed strategy & removed buds/watch & allowed exchange-bank offer together made is so lucrative
Next time for sure gonna wait & ignore pre-book offers
Indeed Cafe guys who gave insurance FOC faced trouble doing it for pre-reserve (5k voucher) guys as they could not extend both offers together.

Reactions: Virgo_Guy

Top Liked Posts