• I'm skipping S8's and going to wait for Note 8

Votes: 12 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

sp1312

Dec 5, 2012
Amsterdam
GUYS NEED HELP, I'VE BEEN HAVING THIS ISSUE, WHEN MY S8 BATTERY HITS 15%, IT GOES 15 TO 0 IN LESS THAN 2 MINUTES.
I did some searching on reddit, some say if I clean flash the original firmware via odin, it'll fix it. Anyone had this issue, if yes please help me.
My phone's warranty is done, so if I go the service center, how much service charge should I be looking out for?

Flashing the original firmware will be done free of cost at service center. But if the battery is dead then it will cost you around 2900 INR.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    To the people posting every now and then about the wireless charger offer.. For the last time, read a few posts instead of blatantly fillkng up the thread with same questions.
    I'm posting the steps once and for all.

1) Activate the device with the number you gave during pre-order.
    2) Register on the 'My Galaxy' app with the same number.
    3) Wait patiently for 4 days until a banner with the wireless charger appears in the My Galaxy App.
    4) Tap the banner. There will be a coupon code and a link inside.
    5) Use the coupon code on the given link, the amount payable will become Rs 0. Place your order.
    6) Wait for a long time before you receive your free wireless charger.

Also, those who are confused about point number 4 in pre-order terms and conditions, about the 3 days registration.
    I talked to Samsung CS a week ago, and they said that the 3 days policy only means that the phone must be activated within 3 days after receiving it.
    Guys went and tested some things in samsung store again

i checked on S8+
    View attachment 4128893
    Display settings
    In basic mode i see minor red tint:eek:
    in Adaptive mode its all good

it can surely be fixed in software update if they try to give manual color adjustments to all Modes in display:p
    Check video

Camera 4k
    4k recording is excellent no issues
    tried for 10min recording all seems good:D

Bin values are
    LO: 4
    L1: 5
    G3D: 3
    View attachment 4128882View attachment 4128883

hope all gets fixed before we get our s8 on hands

i booked s8 it seems comfortable for my hands
    s8+ little discomfort for me @mrjoy
    My Stock Deodex Rom in works :laugh:

My ROM has only
    Phone, Message, Camera, Magisk And Play Store

Other Apps around 900mb Moved to Aroma:cool:
    You should probably watch your tone before ending up in situations where you have to ask others to "watch their tone" :)

I don't need your best wishes or luck to get what i want. Samsung announced something publicly and repeatedly stressed on it during the livestream. Shrugging it off saying "this kinda thing happens" is not the way i go about things. You may be content in resigning yourself to being ripped off *just* because we are in india. I'm not like that :)

If this is a "foolish discussion" why are the others who posted before me exempted from this? :)

See... i added a smiley after every line.... all in jest ha? :D

Others are exempt because they make sense unlike you.

As I mentioned before, if you have further things to say, pls do so via PM. You've already disregarded this by replying here. You are now being officially warned in public because you chose to engage me in public despite my request to take it on PM.
    I've already emailed them at this email address itself. This was on Friday.. No response yet

thats sad.. this is the reason why people respect Apple more... firstly these idiots at Samsung make the whole claiming process ridiculously complex, mess things up and then not even be prompt in fixing things. Things would have been much simpler if they had just shipped the charger along with the phone. Now we have no option but to bear with their incompetency