• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Indian oreo update has no Q lens but has AI cam?

Search This thread

Jude Dabare

May 2, 2018
The Indian oreo update reveived today has the AI CAM but no Q lens. Even though it boots up saying lgV30+ thinq. Is this the same with everyone else? Help

ChazzMatt

Recognized Contributor
Nov 30, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
The Indian oreo update reveived today has the AI CAM but no Q lens. Even though it boots up saying lgV30+ thinq. Is this the same with everyone else? Help
Yes it's the same for everyone else. At least none of my five Oreo US998 have it...

I'm glad I don't have it. AI cam is useful. But I don't need Qlens to suggest where to buy stuff.

I wish everyone would have upgraded last month when I uploaded the India Oreo KDZ. ;)

Sent via open market LG US998 V30/V30+

Last edited:
Reactions: Jude Dabare

Jude Dabare

May 2, 2018
Yes it's the same for everyone else.

I'm glad I don't have it. AI cam is useful. I don't need Qlens to suggest where to buy stuff.

I just want to get all the features you get from a standard oreo update. A bummer though that the Indian firmware is limiting the max potential of this device.

ChazzMatt

Recognized Contributor
Nov 30, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
I just want to get all the features you get from a standard oreo update. A bummer though that the Indian firmware is limiting the max potential of this device.
I own five US998 V30/V30+ on Oreo and I don't have it. Unless I just don't know how to turn it on?

The India Oreo KDZ is no different from other V30/V30+ Oreo unless you can show otherwise?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes it's the same for everyone else. At least none of my five Oreo US998 have it...

I'm glad I don't have it. AI cam is useful. But I don't need Qlens to suggest where to buy stuff.

I wish everyone would have upgraded last month when I uploaded the India Oreo KDZ. ;)