Question indian pre order thread

Search This thread

drtushar

Mar 9, 2012
Nanded
Purchased from local store. Was told it will get activated post 48 hrs of purchase.
Have the tab of activate on, on my galaxy app but not receiving my activation code

eswar539

Dec 8, 2012
Z Fold 4
Samsung official cases are on sale 25% off for corporate accounts. Offer can only be used once. So buy all the things u need in one order

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220902_172427_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220902_172427_Gmail.jpg
    421.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20220902_173931_Samsung Shop.jpg
    Screenshot_20220902_173931_Samsung Shop.jpg
    888 KB · Views: 22

eswar539

Dec 8, 2012
Z Fold 4

eswar539

Dec 8, 2012
Z Fold 4
Can't find 25% discount on my corporate account,you sir are truly priveliged!
What corporate domain are you using?
Sorry its 30% discount. What do you mean what corporate account. Just login via ur office mail id. And go to mobile accessories section. All cases are on 30% discount. If not i can help you by ordering one for you. Just ping me via dm.

Reactions: kedarwalke83

Zappapp

May 31, 2018
Agra
Ordered one more case. Plenty of case options now available -

Has anyone used Supcase Unicorn Beetle case on their Fold 2/3? How is it. Looking to order this. I know, it is very sturdy and bulky and one of the best out there, but haven't used this type of case before -

eswar539

Dec 8, 2012
Z Fold 4
Ordered one more case. Plenty of case options now available -

Has anyone used Supcase Unicorn Beetle case on their Fold 2/3? How is it. Looking to order this. I know, it is very sturdy and bulky and one of the best out there, but haven't used this type of case before -

Its similar to spigen slim armour pro. Same tech. You will have 100% from all hard falls. But u will hold a concrete brick 🙄

Reactions: Zappapp

Zappapp

May 31, 2018
Agra
Sorry its 30% discount. What do you mean what corporate account. Just login via ur office mail id. And go to mobile accessories section. All cases are on 30% discount. If not i can help you by ordering one for you. Just ping me via dm.
I read in one of the threads that you have removed Bixby and more from Fold 4. Is it through ADB commands? I have no experience of ADB commands, and I stopped rooting 3-4 years back.

Can you let me know how to remove the bloatware and a link on how to use ADB commands. Also, what all is safe to remove?

Reactions: kedarwalke83
I read in one of the threads that you have removed Bixby and more from Fold 4. Is it through ADB commands? I have no experience of ADB commands, and I stopped rooting 3-4 years back.

Can you let me know how to remove the bloatware and a link on how to use ADB commands. Also, what all is safe to remove?
Even I want to, somewhat not happy with the battery life on fold4.
I never use Bixby and find it very annoying

eswar539

Dec 8, 2012
Z Fold 4
I read in one of the threads that you have removed Bixby and more from Fold 4. Is it through ADB commands? I have no
@kedarwalke83

Somehow i missed your post. Anyway right now my pc is under bluescreen error and unable to operate it. I found the sw in xda itself after some googling, its pretty easy and Staright forward

Here is the link to download sw

Install it on windows pc. Enable dev options and enable usb debugging and then connect the mobile. Disable or uninstall whatever u dont use

Been using the above sw since note 10plus. So keep the sw in pc and use it for all future phones too.

Zappapp

May 31, 2018
Agra
@kedarwalke83

Somehow i missed your post. Anyway right now my pc is under bluescreen error and unable to operate it. I found the sw in xda itself after some googling, its pretty easy and Staright forward

Install it on windows pc. Enable dev options and enable usb debugging and then connect the mobile. Disable or uninstall whatever u dont use

Been using the above sw since note 10plus. So keep the sw in pc and use it for all future phones too.
Thanks for the info. & the link.

Can you let me know what all apps. are safe to delete/disable & what have you deleted or disabled?

eswar539

Dec 8, 2012
Z Fold 4

Can you let me know what all apps. are safe to delete/disable & what have you deleted or disabled?
I dont remember the exact list. I always use the search funtion which on right top. Search for the name like bix for bixy and uninstall all the packages with that nsme only.

Bixby
Spen and air
Youtube as i use vanced
Some other google apps
Samsung dex
Samsung wallet, password, emoji, stock messager(disable only)

Removed some others to but i dont remember. Go to you ram usage section. See what unnecessary apps are using ram and disable or uninstall them

Reactions: Zappapp

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I read in one of the threads that you have removed Bixby and more from Fold 4. Is it through ADB commands? I have no
    @kedarwalke83

Guys just need a suggestion from you fold users.
    This fold 4 would be my first fold device. I mostly have a desk job and don't travel a lot. Just few queries..
    1. How feasible or practical is to use folding devise?
    2. How is the durability of the inner screen?
    3. How is the resale value in case I want to sell it?
    4. Is it ur primary device or just for media consumption?

Presently using S21U and iphone 13 pro as my daily driver. I like the Samsung skin o android. S22U was not an incrimental upgrade so refrained
    Folding devices need to be handled extra carefully and kept away from dust. A good case with hinge coverage mostly takes care of this aspect. I was using Fold 2 as my primary device for the last 2 years, my Fold 2 was unfolding partially recently due to dust entry in the hinge gaps . As i said, Folding phones need to be handled carefully and the inner screen is a bit fragile. If you sell your Fold before launch of the new model, expect to get about 40 to 50% of its original price. I was using Fold 2 as my primary device, while using the outer screen. After unfolding it, it was used for media consumption and also acted as a replacement to my tablet.
    I had used the below one for the Z Fold3. Very good all-round protection s-pen case and quite cheap compared to Spigen. Will wait for this one to be launched in India for Z fold4. Have ordered the Samsung spen case at the moment.

SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle Pro Series Case for Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G (2021), Full-Body Dual Layer Rugged Case with Built-in Screen Protector & Kickstand & S Pen Slot (Guldan) https://amzn.eu/d/gsfnb2P
    SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle Pro Series Case for Z Fold 4 is still not available on Amazon or did I miss it?
    Any shipment details? Heard that there could be delays and shipment may start on 26th/27th.
    none. this is the email i got from samsung support
    Screenshot (4).png

Guys just need a suggestion from you fold users.
    This fold 4 would be my first fold device. I mostly have a desk job and don't travel a lot. Just few queries..
    1. How feasible or practical is to use folding devise?
    2. How is the durability of the inner screen?
    3. How is the resale value in case I want to sell it?
    4. Is it ur primary device or just for media consumption?

Presently using S21U and iphone 13 pro as my daily driver. I like the Samsung skin o android. S22U was not an incrimental upgrade so refrained
    1. if you are into multi tasking then go ahead. now i no longer have ipad
    2. i would say pretty durable. I literally dropped my fold 3 more than 100 times lol, the inner screen had 3 dead pixles at the top hinge and this is was noticed by a olx buyer and i got it repaired under ADLD for 5k(thank god if not samsung would have charged me 60k) i have very clumsy hands and i tend to drop my phones a lot but i never had any probelms in my iphones or other samsung ultra phones. so i guss fold screens are not that much durable but if you take care of the phone well then it will defnitely last atleast 2 years but as the above person said dust is a no no or else use something that hides hinge. last year i used spigen slim pro but it adds a lot of bulk to the phone
    3. i bought the fold 3 for 1.35lack and sold it for 70k around 10days back while it still had 20days warranty left and trust me you dont want to hold a fold without warranty as repiars will cost you bank. if not for the 2 repairs back to back i would have used it another year
    4. this will be my primary device. for games i have rog 4 or 5.
    what would be the final price? after all discounts?
    Dealer discount of 7k with 8k cashback from hdfc and 3k worth of points that can be redeemed

I dont remember the exact list. I always use the search funtion which on right top. Search for the name like bix for bixy and uninstall all the packages with that nsme only.

Bixby
    Spen and air
    Youtube as i use vanced
    Some other google apps
    Samsung dex
    Samsung wallet, password, emoji, stock messager(disable only)

Removed some others to but i dont remember. Go to you ram usage section. See what unnecessary apps are using ram and disable or uninstall them