Question indian pre order thread

Search This thread

eswar539

Dec 8, 2012
Z Fold 4
anyone from india pre booked the Galaxy Z Fold 4? mine says watch 4 delivery on 22nd but it didnt even got packed and wireless charger on 21st which is also not packed or shipped

have you received any of your deliveries on promised dates?

Screenshot (7).png

Zappapp

May 31, 2018
Agra
I did pre-book on the 17th, but no sign of shipment yet. My order is still processing.

Spoke with somebody I know in Samsung India, most orders likely to be shipped on 22nd late night or 23rd.

Zappapp

May 31, 2018
Agra
Anybody aware of any cases available in India which have a built in screen protector and a hinge cover? Hinge protection is necessary, since my Fold 2 had issues with dust and was partially unfolding.

shaji_ka_71

Jan 8, 2012
Navi Mumbai
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
I booked on 16th. No update on shipping of watch or the wireless charger. Spoke to customer care and they say there is delay due to high volumes of orders.

BTW, while using the coupon code using the prebooking vip pass. I got a discount of 5K. But what about the 1999 we paid? Will they refund? I believe it was not adjusted in the final price I got.

Zappapp

May 31, 2018
Agra
status is still at confirmed stage, not even packed 😓 do you have any new updates on your order?
My order is also on the confirmed stage. Would try to find out again from my Samsung source, if no shipment by tomorrow.

Any cases you ordered. I ordered the Samsung one with s pen. Looking for a case to cover the hinge. The Spigen on Amazon is too bulky.

Zappapp

May 31, 2018
Agra
I booked on 16th. No update on shipping of watch or the wireless charger. Spoke to customer care and they say there is delay due to high volumes of orders.

BTW, while using the coupon code using the prebooking vip pass. I got a discount of 5K. But what about the 1999 we paid? Will they refund? I believe it was not adjusted in the final price I got.
Rs 1999/- would get refunded, hopefully starting on 26th of this month.

eswar539

Dec 8, 2012
Z Fold 4
My order is also on the confirmed stage. Would try to find out again from my Samsung source, if no shipment by tomorrow.

Any cases you ordered. I ordered the Samsung one with s pen. Looking for a case to cover the hinge. The Spigen on Amazon is too bulky.

Just got the delivery of spigen air. Its so thin and I don't think it will protect from hard drops or on stones.

Last year I have the bully one from spigen for my fold 3. It's so bully that my mobile weighed 0.5kg. so Im avoiding it at all costs and as I always stay at home anyway. For now any case that provides hinge protection will definitely add Wight and bill to the alredy bulk phone

PS I have FREE ADLD for fold 4 from samsung. If anything happens I will just claim it

Attachments

• P_20220822_122244.jpg
    P_20220822_122244.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 22
  • P_20220822_122231.jpg
    P_20220822_122231.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 21

drtushar

Mar 9, 2012
Nanded
What discount is the local samsung dealer offering? I am getting a 5k discount from the dealer apart from 8k cashback and the watch for 3k

eswar539

Dec 8, 2012
Z Fold 4
What discount is the local samsung dealer offering? I am getting a 5k discount from the dealer apart from 8k cashback and the watch for 3k
I paid in total 132500 for galaxy fold 4 + watch + wireless charger + free 1year ADLD INSURANCE

My fold 3 had free ADLD too and they replaced the inner screen for 5k. It's ADLD is a must for samsung folds

drtushar

Mar 9, 2012
Nanded
Sammy has a very poor buyback or upgrade scheme in India. The option to trade my S21U is not there in official website.
In USA they are offering 900 usd off for S21U on purchase of z fold 4

shaji_ka_71

Jan 8, 2012
Navi Mumbai
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3

I had used the below one for the Z Fold3. Very good all-round protection s-pen case and quite cheap compared to Spigen. Will wait for this one to be launched in India for Z fold4. Have ordered the Samsung spen case at the moment.

SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle Pro Series Case for Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G (2021), Full-Body Dual Layer Rugged Case with Built-in Screen Protector & Kickstand & S Pen Slot (Guldan) https://amzn.eu/d/gsfnb2P

eswar539

Dec 8, 2012
Z Fold 4
How did you get so much discount, does it include buyback cost? I got for 149999. I am awaiting a refund for 1999
i dont understand, you didnt get the 8k instant discount for using hdfc credit card?

samsung buyback is a ripoff. i just sold my fold 3 on olx for 75k. my fold 4 effective rpice is around 40k. as i have watch l=4 lte version. i will just sell this bluetooth version on olx to save more

shaji_ka_71

Jan 8, 2012
Navi Mumbai
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
i dont understand, you didnt get the 8k instant discount for using hdfc credit card?

samsung buyback is a ripoff. i just sold my fold 3 on olx for 75k. my fold 4 effective rpice is around 40k. as i have watch l=4 lte version. i will just sell this bluetooth version on olx to save more
Yes sorry..had used the EMI option of HDFC. Have indeed got the 8K. But not as low as 132k.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I read in one of the threads that you have removed Bixby and more from Fold 4. Is it through ADB commands? I have no
    @kedarwalke83

Somehow i missed your post. Anyway right now my pc is under bluescreen error and unable to operate it. I found the sw in xda itself after some googling, its pretty easy and Staright forward

Here is the link to download sw

Install it on windows pc. Enable dev options and enable usb debugging and then connect the mobile. Disable or uninstall whatever u dont use

Been using the above sw since note 10plus. So keep the sw in pc and use it for all future phones too.
    Guys just need a suggestion from you fold users.
    This fold 4 would be my first fold device. I mostly have a desk job and don't travel a lot. Just few queries..
    1. How feasible or practical is to use folding devise?
    2. How is the durability of the inner screen?
    3. How is the resale value in case I want to sell it?
    4. Is it ur primary device or just for media consumption?

Presently using S21U and iphone 13 pro as my daily driver. I like the Samsung skin o android. S22U was not an incrimental upgrade so refrained
    Folding devices need to be handled extra carefully and kept away from dust. A good case with hinge coverage mostly takes care of this aspect. I was using Fold 2 as my primary device for the last 2 years, my Fold 2 was unfolding partially recently due to dust entry in the hinge gaps . As i said, Folding phones need to be handled carefully and the inner screen is a bit fragile. If you sell your Fold before launch of the new model, expect to get about 40 to 50% of its original price. I was using Fold 2 as my primary device, while using the outer screen. After unfolding it, it was used for media consumption and also acted as a replacement to my tablet.
    I had used the below one for the Z Fold3. Very good all-round protection s-pen case and quite cheap compared to Spigen. Will wait for this one to be launched in India for Z fold4. Have ordered the Samsung spen case at the moment.

SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle Pro Series Case for Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G (2021), Full-Body Dual Layer Rugged Case with Built-in Screen Protector & Kickstand & S Pen Slot (Guldan) https://amzn.eu/d/gsfnb2P
    SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle Pro Series Case for Z Fold 4 is still not available on Amazon or did I miss it?
    Any shipment details? Heard that there could be delays and shipment may start on 26th/27th.
    none. this is the email i got from samsung support
    Screenshot (4).png

Guys just need a suggestion from you fold users.
    This fold 4 would be my first fold device. I mostly have a desk job and don't travel a lot. Just few queries..
    1. How feasible or practical is to use folding devise?
    2. How is the durability of the inner screen?
    3. How is the resale value in case I want to sell it?
    4. Is it ur primary device or just for media consumption?

Presently using S21U and iphone 13 pro as my daily driver. I like the Samsung skin o android. S22U was not an incrimental upgrade so refrained
    1. if you are into multi tasking then go ahead. now i no longer have ipad
    2. i would say pretty durable. I literally dropped my fold 3 more than 100 times lol, the inner screen had 3 dead pixles at the top hinge and this is was noticed by a olx buyer and i got it repaired under ADLD for 5k(thank god if not samsung would have charged me 60k) i have very clumsy hands and i tend to drop my phones a lot but i never had any probelms in my iphones or other samsung ultra phones. so i guss fold screens are not that much durable but if you take care of the phone well then it will defnitely last atleast 2 years but as the above person said dust is a no no or else use something that hides hinge. last year i used spigen slim pro but it adds a lot of bulk to the phone
    3. i bought the fold 3 for 1.35lack and sold it for 70k around 10days back while it still had 20days warranty left and trust me you dont want to hold a fold without warranty as repiars will cost you bank. if not for the 2 repairs back to back i would have used it another year
    4. this will be my primary device. for games i have rog 4 or 5.
    what would be the final price? after all discounts?
    Dealer discount of 7k with 8k cashback from hdfc and 3k worth of points that can be redeemed
    Thanks for the info. & the link.

Can you let me know what all apps. are safe to delete/disable & what have you deleted or disabled?
    I dont remember the exact list. I always use the search funtion which on right top. Search for the name like bix for bixy and uninstall all the packages with that nsme only.

Bixby
    Spen and air
    Youtube as i use vanced
    Some other google apps
    Samsung dex
    Samsung wallet, password, emoji, stock messager(disable only)

Removed some others to but i dont remember. Go to you ram usage section. See what unnecessary apps are using ram and disable or uninstall them