• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Indian stock ROM LeMax2 EUI 5.8 15s

Search This thread

STEVE_MARS

Feb 8, 2009
Valencia
Hi, my friends.

Great news . The new official update Leeco that has come in Indian web finally brings everything to their phones sold worldwide:

- Multilanguage. But, really. All are translated (I only tried Spanish, I assume that the other languages also). In Europe only translate to Spanish, English and French. The rest are Asian languages.
- Leeco Account. Integrated with Google account, as it should be. Leeco access to the entire EUI universe. Synchronization of our contacts, photos, etc.
- All active applications, including Leeco LIVE, Levidi, Leview ...
- Google for Works integrated with Gmail Exchange account, Play Music, Play Video, Google+, Yotube .

Only rest check battery perfomance, but ROM it´s smooth and powerful.
Download links:
Official: http://g3.letv.cn/209/7/47/letv-hdtv/0/upload/tmp/20160706171018829/LE_X2_X820-OS-OP-FGXOSOP5801507066S-5.8.015S.zip?b=123456&platid=5&splatid=500
Mega: https://mega.nz/#!wtplFRIQ!l5V9p8PtpmqEznqQjkm9vFNG6LCgM-KrpEDbTShiwn0

Enjoy ¡¡¡

Last edited:

miketuin

Jun 26, 2016
yes, it's a good one. just installed no problems so far.

I had a problem with previous stock versions that 4G speed had some hickups....when I was downloading (for example from google store) it paused for 30 seconds..sometimes longer.
tried SIM in slot 2 and vice versa..but problem remains.

now it goes smoothly without pauses (so far)

also had the CM13 which is almost the best, apart from the sound bug...definitely one I want on this phone for a long time..if sound thingy is fixed.

thanks!

Reactions: marcuspredsident

jim262

Jul 17, 2015
Recommendation Do Not Use India version

This version apparently has data encryption enabled and will not show a viable data partition. This will cause TWRP to fail and subsequent attempts at root or installation of other roms.

Reactions: josselinb

miketuin

Jun 26, 2016
This version apparently has data encryption enabled and will not show a viable data partition. This will cause TWRP to fail and subsequent attempts at root or installation of other roms.

Hmm..Ok! phone is encrypted indeed..do you know if there's as a way to decrypt or turn it off.?twrp is asking for a password when going onto recovery now...:(in previous roms the encrypt option was not greyed out.

or is only way to get in twrp and wipe everything. :confused:

STEVE_MARS

Feb 8, 2009
Valencia

Under windows DATA partition works properly, copy all your files (photos, music, etc.) into computer and then enter TWRP and format DATA.
This ROM it´s better that anyone, I think that worth trying. It´s awesome.

N

NU_User

Under windows DATA partition works properly, copy all your files (photos, music, etc.) into computer and then enter TWRP and format DATA.
I wold'n say that his rom is better than others, here is still missing the multilingual support and so on. I'm atm with "Revolution 15s EUI 5.8 by TeaMSpaiN" alsolutely happy, just litte fine tuned and see my benchmark with over 143.000 points (first run). And yes the rom is smooth as hell.

Antutu proof pic:
http://www.pic-upload.de/view-31202011/Screenshot_20160714-071230.jpg.html

STEVE_MARS

Feb 8, 2009
Valencia
I wold'n say that his rom is better than others, here is still missing the multilingual support and so on. I'm atm with "Revolution 15s EUI 5.8 by TeaMSpaiN" alsolutely happy, just litte fine tuned and see my benchmark with over 143.000 points (first run). And yes the rom is smooth as hell.

Antutu proof pic:
http://www.pic-upload.de/view-31202011/Screenshot_20160714-071230.jpg.html

:angel: yes, we developed Revolution series :good:. But I recommended you that try this Indian version ;).

Reactions: aloklike
N

NU_User

:angel: yes, we developed Revolution series :good:. But I recommended you that try this Indian version ;).

no :p :p

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

@STEVE

if you want help you can try to fix the CM13 rom, THIS one, if would been fixed where of course the ultimare rom for our little beast.

sanke1

Apr 8, 2012
Mumbai
You did not understand my question properly.

Right now, there is absolutely NO way to install TWRP on Indian X821 model. I cannot format DATA without installing TWRP.

All the TWRPs available on this forum give a BLOD (Blue Led of Death) The screen remains blank but powered on. The Blue LED light remains. There is another guy who is having the same problem and he has created a separate topic for it.

We can restart the phone normally but the installed TWRP gets overwritten with stock recovery.

N

NU_User

atm here is no solution for your device, you need to wait until a developer create a TWRP compatible for your device.

jim262

Jul 17, 2015

Right now, there is absolutely NO way to install TWRP on Indian X821 model. I cannot format DATA without installing TWRP.

All the TWRPs available on this forum give a BLOD (Blue Led of Death) The screen remains blank but powered on. The Blue LED light remains. There is another guy who is having the same problem and he has created a separate topic for it.

We can restart the phone normally but the installed TWRP gets overwritten with stock recovery.
What I did was to go into settings -> fingerprint -> -> other security options -> trusted credentials and disabled the credentials. You have to do this one by one as the clear all option is grayed out. From there I went into and fast boot and flashed TWRP recovery. I rebooted immediately to RECOVERY wiped everything on internal storage. I then transfered a ROM to storage and flashed normally. All is working again and TWRP and root are functioning.

Reactions: valy_cta and sanke1

sanke1

Apr 8, 2012
Mumbai
What I did was to go into settings -> fingerprint -> -> other security options -> trusted credentials and disabled the credentials. You have to do this one by one as the clear all option is grayed out. From there I went into and fast boot and flashed TWRP recovery. I rebooted immediately to RECOVERY wiped everything on internal storage. I then transfered a ROM to storage and flashed normally. All is working again and TWRP and root are functioning.
I flashed old 14S Chinese ROM and then flashed recovery. My phone shows X820 now. I guess X820 and X821 may be just the same. It's the Chinese Roms show X820 and Indian Rom shows X821.

BTW I am on TeamSpain's CM Rom. Working good except charging.
If I used my Aukey QC 3.0 charger, the LED flashed like crazy and Ampere current measuring App showed 4680 mAh charging current and was climbing. (QC 3.0 shouldn't exceed 3000 mAh) So I immediately disconected it. Gave me a scare for a moment. Normal charging is slow but no LED blinking and feels safer.

Last edited:

mjoach

Dec 9, 2012
Kyoto
Hi, my friends.
Great news . The new official update Leeco that has come in Indian web finally brings everything to their phones sold worldwide:
Enjoy ¡¡¡

So can someone clarify if there's a way to clean install this ROM on a Chinese version of the phone and have a) TWRP b) ROOT working or is that impossible for now?

jim262

Jul 17, 2015
Exactly the same way as you install any other ROM. I have a Chinese phone and installed this ROM and uninstalled it because of its encrypted. Yes, the le-bloat is gone, but you will be unable to install TWRP or root because of the encryption.

Reactions: 9449water

STEVE_MARS

Feb 8, 2009
Valencia
Exactly the same way as you install any other ROM. I have a Chinese phone and installed this ROM and uninstalled it because of its encrypted. Yes, the le-bloat is gone, but you will be unable to install TWRP or root because of the encryption.

Copy all your files (photos, videos, music, etc.) under Windows and enter TWRP, format DATA, reboot system, configure setupwizard, reboot TWRP again and copy supersu. zip and flash it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, my friends.

- Multilanguage. But, really. All are translated (I only tried Spanish, I assume that the other languages also). In Europe only translate to Spanish, English and French. The rest are Asian languages.
    - Leeco Account. Integrated with Google account, as it should be. Leeco access to the entire EUI universe. Synchronization of our contacts, photos, etc.
    - All active applications, including Leeco LIVE, Levidi, Leview ...
    - Google for Works integrated with Gmail Exchange account, Play Music, Play Video, Google+, Yotube .

Only rest check battery perfomance, but ROM it´s smooth and powerful.
    Download links:
    Official: http://g3.letv.cn/209/7/47/letv-hdtv/0/upload/tmp/20160706171018829/LE_X2_X820-OS-OP-FGXOSOP5801507066S-5.8.015S.zip?b=123456&platid=5&splatid=500
    Mega: https://mega.nz/#!wtplFRIQ!l5V9p8PtpmqEznqQjkm9vFNG6LCgM-KrpEDbTShiwn0

Enjoy ¡¡¡

I am using teamspain 3.0.2 twrp,i have formatted data partition at least 3 times.Each time the same.

I did this:
    Install Indian version, reboot system and configure, reboot into TWRP, format DATA, reboot system and re-configure again, reboot again into TWRP.
    Then I copy supersu.zip, Xposed, etc. and flash via TWRp withouth any problem.
    All work fine every reboot in TWRP.
    yes, it's a good one. just installed no problems so far.

I had a problem with previous stock versions that 4G speed had some hickups....when I was downloading (for example from google store) it paused for 30 seconds..sometimes longer.
    tried SIM in slot 2 and vice versa..but problem remains.

now it goes smoothly without pauses (so far)

also had the CM13 which is almost the best, apart from the sound bug...definitely one I want on this phone for a long time..if sound thingy is fixed.

thanks!
    Is there a way to go back to Chinese rom from Indian?I have downloaded the Chinese rom,flash it from explorer (renamed update.zip) and I am still in Indian!Thank tou