Question Indonesien Rom

Search This thread

Kaygo

Oct 18, 2017
Hello everyone

I wanted to ask what will happen if i download latest miui Indonesian package from ( https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/miui/ )
I mean will it work normally with phone and messages apps from Xiaomi without any need for root or anything?

Currently i am on global rom 12.5.7

Thank u in advance

Hello everyone

I wanted to ask what will happen if i download latest miui Indonesian package from ( https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/miui/ )
I mean will it work normally with phone and messages apps from Xiaomi without any need for root or anything?

Thank u in advance
You will get Mi dialer, Mi messages and Mi calendar (you don't need root),in rest everything ia the same.

Reactions: Kaygo

Kaygo

Oct 18, 2017
You will get Mi dialer, Mi messages and Mi calendar (you don't need root),in rest everything ia the same.
Do i need to do certain steps to install Indonesien ROM ?
My plan was to download package then go to miui update , choose package then install or do i have to do extra steps to make it compatible with my phone cuz it's global and i live in Egypt

Kaygo

Oct 18, 2017
And i wanted to ask u from ur experience
What was best rom u tried without root or anything ?
I mean global kinda suck with certain points to me and the google dialer is just too annoying for me

I mean global kinda suck with certain points to me and the google dialer is just too annoying for me
I recomand you to try Xiaomi.eu custom rom its based on global and have Mi dialer, messages,calendar etc.. Go download xiaomi.eu rom , unlock bootloader ,install TWRP/Ofx recovery and flash xiaomi.eu.

The best rom that i tried was Pixel Experience Plus great battery life,performance and is really stable,you can also try one plus 8T port if you want .

sorry for the bad english

Reactions: Kaygo

Kaygo

Oct 18, 2017
I recomand you to try Xiaomi.eu custom rom its based on global and have Mi dialer, messages,calendar etc.. Go download xiaomi.eu rom , unlock bootloader ,install TWRP/Ofx recovery and flash xiaomi.eu.

The best rom that i tried was Pixel Experience Plus great battery life,performance and is really stable,you can also try one plus 8T port if you want .

So unlock the bootloader won't mean i root the phone ? cuz i never did such stuff before tbh with u but the global rom which i have here in Egypt not good at all so i was consider EU or Indonesien

I heard about pixel experience plus and how awesome is it on the phone., I tend to do it once xiaome won't provide any updates for the phone anymore .

Reactions: Antonio7489

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone

Thank u in advance

So unlock the bootloader won't mean i root the phone ? cuz i never did such stuff before tbh with u but the global rom which i have here in Egypt not good at all so i was consider EU or Indonesien

I heard about pixel experience plus and how awesome is it on the phone., I tend to do it once xiaome won't provide any updates for the phone anymore .