[infinix hot 10 x682c] How can I install twrp if I'm not rooted?

Search This thread

tripdd

Mar 22, 2021
I was following this guide to get twrp, but it says I need root explorer. I can't get that since I'm not rooted. I tried magisk but both the patched boot and recovery images makes my device bootloop. It's an infinix hot 10 x682c. I need twrp to install magisk. So what do I do? And if I can't install twrp, what other rooting methods are there that I can use?

jwoegerbauer

• Jul 11, 2009
    European Union
    I was following this guide to get twrp, but it says I need root explorer. I can't get that since I'm not rooted. I tried magisk but both the patched boot and recovery images makes my device bootloop. It's an infinix hot 10 x682c. I need twrp to install magisk. So what do I do? And if I can't install twrp, what other rooting methods are there that I can use?
    You don’t need to root your device to install TWRP, but you will need to unlock device's bootloader, which will erase all the content on your device.

tripdd

Mar 22, 2021
    You don’t need to root your device to install TWRP, but you will need to unlock device's bootloader, which will erase all the content on your device.
    I’ve already unlocked it, that’s not the point here. Since there aren’t any official builds for my device, I need to build one myself. The problem is there are certain info that I need but can only be obtained by rooting (which I can’t do). Hope this makes sense

mr.namansoni

May 4, 2021
    I’ve already unlocked it, that’s not the point here. Since there aren’t any official builds for my device, I need to build one myself. The problem is there are certain info that I need but can only be obtained by rooting (which I can’t do). Hope this makes sense
    what info you need dude. Just tell me because i have rooted infinix hot 10 sucessfully. So i can give you that info. You can contact me on whatsapp 8077848525. I will also guide to to root without bootloops problem

samithdfm

May 4, 2021
    Assuming your bootloader is unlocked, once your phone is in recovery mode use the volume buttons to scroll to 'Fastboot' or 'Download Mode', then press the power button to select it. Replace 'twrp-version' with the exact file name of the . img file you downloaded. Hit Enter to install TWRP to your phone.

Last edited:
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone