INFINIX NOTE 10 PRO (X695/X695C/X695D) UBL, TWRP 3.6.1 & ROOT

Search This thread

Legend8261

Feb 17, 2020
HI, after installing this, what are the custrom roms available which we can install in infinix note 10 pro? if there arent any available then can I install Lineage OS in it even if it isnt supported?

arraki

Feb 26, 2014
I don't understand what it is. If you're talking about recovery, then the gsi firmware is not installed through recovery.They should be put through a fastboot. You can try any gsi firmware, I put a lineage, but there was no network on it

Legend8261

Feb 17, 2020
I don't understand what it is. If you're talking about recovery, then the gsi firmware is not installed through recovery.They should be put through a fastboot. You can try any gsi firmware, I put a lineage, but there was no network on it
umm in my other old mobiles, I am using carbon OS, lineage OS. I installed twrp in them then flashed images of these roms.
now i have this infinix note 10 pro, and I want to install lineage OS or any other good OS, how do I do it? please elaborate a bit.

Legend8261

Feb 17, 2020

arraki

Feb 26, 2014
This is a link to a post on the method of installing gsi firmware. Fixed, you just need to choose the recovery for your firmware

Legend8261

Feb 17, 2020

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220129-024852.jpg
    Screenshot_20220129-024852.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 30

arraki

Feb 26, 2014
You have V1072, look for the topic, someone here also had such a firmware, see what version of recovery they put there

arraki

Feb 26, 2014
ah yes I just saw all those things he did. in the end he messed up. i cant take risk since it won't work.:)
In your case, you need to look for your V1072 firmware for the computer to take a stock boot from it.
And then you can try different versions of recovery, if they do not fit, you will put back your native boot.

arraki

Feb 26, 2014
Guys, there's GOOD news, I fixed the sound on GSI when talking, now it's loud.:p
But, there is one thing, the volume is always the same-FOR the WHOLE, but I think it's better than very quiet. 😊 Maybe over time it will be possible to figure it out to the end.

arraki

Feb 26, 2014
Well, probably all the same bugs as on other gsi firmware. I just put this one to test my idea with sound.

arraki

Feb 26, 2014
I put the crDroid to check the sound, everything is fine, the sound is loud.

arraki

Feb 26, 2014
No problems, the network is working, the WiFi is working too, the memory is perfectly visible everywhere,in the system and in the recovery.

arraki

Feb 26, 2014
Well, it was possible to flash before, but many firmware does not start (I need to deal with this, but I do not need it), the network does not work on some, of course I would like to deal with this. The sound is now normal, you can use some firmware. I'll record how to make a sound later.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    INFINIX X695 TWRP UPDATE

* Sync latest twrp source 3.6.1 (read here: https://twrp.me/site/update/2022/03/10/twrp-3.6.1-released.html))
    * REVERTED: Add option to individually backup restore logical partition (not working like i expected)

NOTE
    Use tw installer zip to install in magisk or twrp
    If youre rooted, install magisk again
    Infinix-Logo.jpg

All steps is already done in my own phone, firmware version X695C_V513 with October security patch. and X695C_V531 with Desember security patch.

PREPARING

DOWNLOAD ATTACHED FILE

UNLOCKING BOOTLOADER
    After unlocking the bootloader, your internal storage will be WIPED.

1. Unlock developer options, first go to Settings -> My Phone then tap Build Number 7 times.

photo_2021-12-08_08-13-57.jpg

2. Go to System -> Developer Option and enable OEM unlocking
    photo_2021-12-08_08-13-56.jpg
    photo_2021-12-08_08-14-51.jpg

3. On PC extract downloaded files then open DriverInstall.exe and install it
    4. Plug your phone into PC and run "cmd-here.exe" on your PC.
    5. Now type

there will be a confirmation popup, tap Allow.
    2. Type

adb reboot-bootloader
    Wait until there is a USB logo with Fastboot text on your phone.
    3. Type

fastboot flashing unlock
    Then press Volume UP on your phone to confirm.
    After done, type

4. Your phone will reboot and you need to set up again

INSTALLING TWRP
    Luckily this phone already has twrp with proper decryption support.

photo_2021-12-08_08-13-56 (3).jpg
    photo_2021-12-08_04-16-15.jpg

photo_2021-12-08_06-13-12.jpg
    photo_2021-12-08_06-13-14.jpg

MAKE SURE YOU UNLOCKED BOOTLODER
    NOTES: Please reade README.txt on the archive

1. Download and extract required files
    2. Connect your phone into fastboot mode
    3. Run "cmd-here.exe" from before on your PC.
    4. Confirm if device is connected, type

5. Flash the patched boot.img
    fastboot flash boot {name of image}.img
    6. MUST disable vbmeta boot verification
    fastboot flash --disable-verity --disable-verification vbmeta vbmeta.img
    7. Unplug and verify, do reboot to recovery with power + vol up combination.

FOR TWRP BETA_2 UPDATE: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/infinix-note-10-pro-x695-x695c-x695d-ubl-twrp-3-6-0-root.4372489/post-86207893

FOR TWRP 3.6.1 UPDATE: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...95d-ubl-twrp-3-6-0-root.4372489/post-86913357

ROOTING
    Just download Magisk-v23.apk and install inside twrp
    ALSO IF YOU ENCOUNTER BOOTLOOP AFTER INSTALLING MAGISK DO FORMAT DATA IN TWRP THEN UPDATE GOOGLE PLAY SYSTEM TO LATEST PATCH FIRST AND AFTER THAT CONTINUE OPEN MAGISK MANAGER.

LINKS

TWRP source: https://github.com/rama982/twrp_device_infinix_x659c
    Thank you... I am going to follow the steps from your first message in this thread....
    Guys it worked...for the first time able to root my MTK infinix note 10 pro device with the ease of rooting an Snapdragon device. Thank you very much!!
    after installing magisk manager tried to install pixelify magisk module. It didnt work and got in to bootloop. So again falshed the boot_twrp boot imsage via twrp and phone again.

Planning to put pixel launcher in to system partition and see how it goes. Anyway to fully remove XOS launcher while retaining the recents functionality??
    IMG_20211220_080027_085.jpg

Fyi OrangeFox Recovery is build successfully and boot for this device. 😁
    ✅ Flashed Successfully on v988 ! (y)
    ( STOCK ROM = X695-H854DEFGHI-R-GL-210927V988.zip )
    Truly Great Work 'rama982' !!! 😍

# 1️⃣

⚠️ However, i can not see 'System' partition in Wipe section 🤔
    i tried mounting 'System' partition with command you shared above...

Then, 'System' partition was mounted Successfully.
    it would be better if you could List All Partitions in Wipe section :)

# 2️⃣

⚠️ Not able to Format Data ( from Wipe section )
    After mounting Data partition from Mount section in TWRP Recovery,

i got error

View attachment 5485819

# 3️⃣

⚠️ Not able to flash ZIP

When i tried to flash
    orange_state_disabler_MTK Only.zip

i got error

View attachment 5485821
    great, but first of all i'll tell what Google radically changed for community
    so Google introduces what is called dynamic partition in Android 10 and Dynamic Virtual A/B partition in Android 11.
    check here: https://source.android.com/devices/tech/ota/dynamic_partitions/implement

and for answer for your question

Its not a bug, because of dynamic partition changes from now on twrp can't wipe or flash system image directly.

/data partition is automatically mounted from start so you don't need to mount it again unless you unmount it first

I checked the file and it lack of A/B partition scheme detection for Android 11 MTK devices, so i make small changes on it, check the attached files.

Screenshot_2021-12-18-07-53-27.png
    i am asking exactly same question to rama982 !

⚠️ i need System patition option to flash GSi image.

✅ i have flashed same GSi image in X650C ( infinix Hot 8 ) device Successfully using above same Steps ( i have mentioned above ).

P.S. i am moderately technical with android, apology in advance if mistake happen from my side.
    And you also need new way for flashing GSIS in this devices.

in text

GSI Flashing Steps:
    1. Download the GSI file, choose the ARM64 AB
    2. Extract the GSI if it is still in rar/zip form
    3. Move the GSI rom file (in the form of a .img file) into the platform tools
    4. Open cmd in platform tools
    5. Connect the device to your PC/laptop
    6. Then boot the device into the bootloader by pressing the power and volume down buttons simultaneously or by using the command
    adb reboot bootloader
    7. After that check whether the device is connected to the pc/laptop by using the command
    fastboot devices
    8. Once detected, enter the command
    fastboot reboot fastboot
    to enter the fastbootd menu to flash the GSI rom
    9. Enter the command
    fastboot erase system
    to wipe the system partition
    fastboot delete-logical-partition system_ext
    to increase system space
    10. Flash the GSI rom by entering the command
    fastboot flash system (filename of GSI rom).img
    11. After flashing, reboot the device to the bootloader menu by giving the command
    fastboot reboot bootloader
    12. Clean user data by using the command
    fastboot -w
    13. Flash vbmeta using the command
    fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
    14. Finally boot into the system
    fastboot reboot
    and the GSI rom is already installed on your device.