infinix note 7 lite

Search This thread

Rajuai

Dec 9, 2022
Hi I'm new here kindly direct me how to use this platform accordingly. I have a question. Which custom rom can work on infinix note 7 lite (X656). I've not been able to find any that works. Wish to upgrade to android 12 or later

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Hi I'm new here kindly direct me how to use this platform accordingly. I have a question. Which custom rom can work on infinix note 7 lite (X656). I've not been able to find any that works. Wish to upgrade to android 12 or later
Hello and good morning, @Rajuai

Welcome to XDA! I hope you'll alawys get the support your require.

However, prior to your next posting please read the guidances that are stuck on top of every forum like
and the others. I've moved your thread to Android Q&A.

Thanks for your cooperation!
Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

joke19

Feb 23, 2012
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Samsung Galaxy S21
It's a how to for gsi inside. Read and try android 12 or whatever

Rajuai

Dec 9, 2022

However, prior to your next posting please read the guidances that are stuck on top of every forum like

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator
okay noted.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator
okay well noted

$cronos_

Sep 21, 2021
test if all features in gsi are supported using dsu loader (temporarily installs it and automatically remove when you reboot)
and if it works then actually flash the gsi