Search This thread

kusti420

i tried rooting it, flashed magisk patched boot as usual and then it started boot looping. cant flash the original software on it due to secureboot (i think). how do i fix this? how do i bypass this? i saw something about mtk bypass tool or sth like that, but all the tutorials are in hindi which i obv cant understand. any help is welcome, ty.

lopestom

Nov 7, 2012
Archland - Narnia
mewe.com
The stock ROM for Infinix Zero 8 have. Right?!
What I know is: Stock ROM from Infinix need coorect tool like Infinix FlashTool. With that tool you can flash stock ROM (full or partial files). With that you can flash only stock boot.img for device start normally. If not, so flash DOWNLOAD only or FIRMWARE UPGRADE.
The "problem" maybe is not patched_boot.img from magisk. The real question is about other necessary file: vbmeta.img patched with avb2.0.
But you can use the file attached to test. So flash with FlashTool or with adb-fastboot (R30 or next version). I think you unlocked bootloader before any action!
Unzip file; put vbmetaAndroidSC_mod.img file in the FlashTool flashing only vbmeta partition or put vbmetaAndroidSC_mod.img in the platform folder and with cmd write:
Code:
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmetaAndroidSC_mod.img
i tried rooting it, flashed magisk patched boot as usual and then it started boot looping. cant flash the original software on it due to secureboot (i think). how do i fix this? how do i bypass this? i saw something about mtk bypass tool or sth like that, but all the tutorials are in hindi which i obv cant understand. any help is welcome, ty.

English please! You can write in your native languague. But put translated english too!
Hello friend, I have the same problem. I went to root through magisk and now I'm stuck at startup. If you managed to solve it could you help me ??
Olá amigo, estou com o mesmo problema. Fui fazer root através do magisk e agora estou travado na inicialização. Se você conseguiu resolver você poderia me ajudar ??

Stock ROM:
Infinix ZERO 8 (X687-H851D-Q-OP-200611V100)

Infinix ZERO 8 (X687-H851D-Q-OP-200730V202)

Infinix FlashTool: click me

Attachments

• vbmetaAndroidSC_mod.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

kusti420

What I know is: Stock ROM from Infinix need coorect tool like Infinix FlashTool. With that tool you can flash stock ROM (full or partial files). With that you can flash only stock boot.img for device start normally. If not, so flash DOWNLOAD only or FIRMWARE UPGRADE.
The "problem" maybe is not patched_boot.img from magisk. The real question is about other necessary file: vbmeta.img patched with avb2.0.
But you can use the file attached to test. So flash with FlashTool or with adb-fastboot (R30 or next version). I think you unlocked bootloader before any action!
Unzip file; put vbmetaAndroidSC_mod.img file in the FlashTool flashing only vbmeta partition or put vbmetaAndroidSC_mod.img in the platform folder and with cmd write:
Code:
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmetaAndroidSC_mod.img

English please! You can write in your native languague. But put translated english too!
Hello friend, I have the same problem. I went to root through magisk and now I'm stuck at startup. If you managed to solve it could you help me ??

Stock ROM:

idk i saw that infinix flash tool as well but it didnt work at all for me. i kept using sp flash tool.
and i solved that problem a long time ago already using mtk-bypass utility

bigao13

Apr 28, 2021
Code:

Stock ROM:

thank you friend, i will try

Reactions: lopestom

ahsans2000

Aug 31, 2018
can anyone share infiniz zero 8 boot.img of this version X687-H851D-Q-OP-210223V454?please i flashed earlier build and now my wifi and bluetooth is not working

ahsans2000

Aug 31, 2018
just google ffs, literally the first thing that pops up and cmon lets be honest if youre unable to even download the rom then im 100% sure that you wont be competent enough to use mtk-bypass utility to even be able to flash that boot.img that you wanted to do
I HAVE FLASHED BOOT.IMG , RECOVERY.IMG AND SYSTEM.IMG = STILL IN BOOTLOOP
AND I ALREADY HAVE SCATTER VERSION OF FIRMWARE , BUT I WANTED TO GET FACTORY SIGNED VERSION TO BE ABLE TO FLASH THROUGH FASTBOOT

ahsans2000

Aug 31, 2018
A
just google ffs, literally the first thing that pops up and cmon lets be honest if youre unable to even download the rom then im 100% sure that you wont be competent enough to use mtk-bypass utility to even be able to flash that boot.img that you wanted to do
AND I HAVE ALREADY BYPASSED SECURED BOOT , BUT SP FLASH TOOL IS NOT WORKING= ASKING AUTH FILE , I'M GIVING IT AN AUTH FILE FROM HOVATEK BUT STILL CMD FAIL ERROR

kusti420

A

AND I HAVE ALREADY BYPASSED SECURED BOOT , BUT SP FLASH TOOL IS NOT WORKING= ASKING AUTH FILE , I'M GIVING IT AN AUTH FILE FROM HOVATEK BUT STILL CMD FAIL ERROR
and the whole point of mtk-bypass utility is to be able to flash without auth file. if you were to do it correctly it shouldnt even ask for it. idk how youre trying to flash it but did you set everything up correctly?

maybe you find this tutorial helpful:

Tr00zin

Aug 13, 2021
did bypass utility disable secureboot or whatever? it should work, and it did work for me at least
1.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:

Stock ROM:

thank you friend, i will try
    I sucess flashing
    But him show this mansage View attachment 5400341
    thats normal