[INFO] Nexus S Official ICS 4.0.3 Released Dec 16!!! (download links)

imk79

Mar 1, 2010
Hello guys,

Is this update working ok ? as I have heard that its giving some problems. some one saying that wifi is not working ? someone said that phone is rebooting randomly ? I want to update my nexus S but I am affraid to do this ?

Xidroid

Aug 24, 2009
Hello guys,

Is this update working ok ? as I have heard that its giving some problems. some one saying that wifi is not working ? someone said that phone is rebooting randomly ? I want to update my nexus S but I am affraid to do this ?
I've been using it since it was released. Other than a few minor glitches occasionally it has been very stable, easy on the battery, and fast.

buythismobile

Jun 20, 2011
Nexus S Icecream Sandwich FORCE CLOSE, what to do ?

Hello,

It was working until now but Nexus S ICS update now FORCE CLOSE and doesn't let me use WIFI anymore.

What can I do ?

Can I delete the update, how too do ?

And is it difficult to install Cyanogen on unrooted phone ?

Thanks.

jojoost

Jan 8, 2012
Hello,

It was working until now but Nexus S ICS update now FORCE CLOSE and doesn't let me use WIFI anymore.

What can I do ?

Thanks.
You can't install cyanogenmod on unrooted phone..

Verstuurd van mijn Nexus S met Tapatalk

Sep 15, 2011
Jakarta
Hello,

What can I do ?

Thanks.
I believe stock ICS ROM doesn't necessitate your NS to be rooted.

You can download a stock ICS ROM (the complete version, not the upgrade version), put in your /SDCARD folder and then go into recovery mode, performed "factory reset" and then install the ROM.

This will give you a freshly installed ICS on your NS. Hopefully you can resume your work after that.