[Info] OnePlus 10 Pro

Search This thread
Wow that's really good screen on time!
9h26min with 10% is like iPhone 13 pro max battery life.
Yeah and it's been consistent too, this is the most recent discharge at 10% ( includEd screenshot ). I tried at WQHD 120hz with the discharge before this and down to 10% it was at 8 hours 19 minutes across 17 hours. I had a screenshot but I must have deleted it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-29-23-24-33-81_0ba066473b79d6e213a1f6f52505e2ee.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-29-23-24-33-81_0ba066473b79d6e213a1f6f52505e2ee.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 226
Reactions: Macke93

Macke93

Jan 29, 2012
Linköping, Sweden
Yeah and it's been consistent too, this is the most recent discharge at 10% ( includEd screenshot ). I tried at WQHD 120hz with the discharge before this and down to 10% it was at 8 hours 19 minutes across 17 hours. I had a screenshot but I must have deleted it.
That's really great with 1440p resolution!
With this consistent 9+ hours screen on time I will consider buying the OnePlus 10 pro actually.

How is the microphone quality when talking on speaker mode with someone? Can they hear you will or are they complaining?

That's really great with 1440p resolution!
With this consistent 9+ hours screen on time I will consider buying the OnePlus 10 pro actually.

How is the microphone quality when talking on speaker mode with someone? Can they hear you will or are they complaining?
It's a really nice phone, a joy to use. I've only made a few phone calls since having it, and only one of those I used loud speaker, everything seemed fine, no complaints. I'll purposely try it out with a few different people over the next day or so.

Macke93

Jan 29, 2012
Linköping, Sweden
It's a really nice phone, a joy to use. I've only made a few phone calls since having it, and only one of those I used loud speaker, everything seemed fine, no complaints. I'll purposely try it out with a few different people over the next day or so.
I'm looking forward to hearing how the calls on speaker went! :) Thanks for checking this out for me (and potentially others who are interested).

Edit: wow! I have now been on XDA 10 years ;)

Reactions: galaxys
I'm looking forward to hearing how the calls on speaker went! :) Thanks for checking this out for me (and potentially others who are interested).

Edit: wow! I have now been on XDA 10 years ;)
Absolutely no problems on speaker. I've spent over an hour on speaker with my sister and 10 minutes with a friend, both heard me clearly even when I put the phone down and moved around 5-6ft away from it.

Thought I'd share another discharge ( to 27% ) at FHD 120hz whilst I'm here too 😄

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-30-19-52-17-82_0ba066473b79d6e213a1f6f52505e2ee.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-30-19-52-17-82_0ba066473b79d6e213a1f6f52505e2ee.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 212

Macke93

Jan 29, 2012
Linköping, Sweden
Absolutely no problems on speaker. I've spent over an hour on speaker with my sister and 10 minutes with a friend, both heard me clearly even when I put the phone down and moved around 5-6ft away from it.

Thought I'd share another discharge ( to 27% ) at FHD 120hz whilst I'm here too 😄
Thanks a lot for the speaker call test 😃 the screen on time is still great I see 👍

Now I'm even more interested in the OnePlus 10 pro 😎

Bobby.Bilwani

Nov 25, 2014
I am planning to buy one plus 10 pro after reading all the posts here , but I am still unable to figure out how you guys get Google play and it's all app working , as it's china version,I assumed they don't ship with all the G-APPS,for me that is very important

I am planning to buy one plus 10 pro after reading all the posts here , but I am still unable to figure out how you guys get Google play and it's all app working , as it's china version,I assumed they don't ship with all the G-APPS,for me that is very important
Yes, most reputable sellers ship the devices with GMS installed, but even those that don't, all it takes is 10 minutes to install Chrome, then going to apk mirror and installing Play Store, and then from there it's as wotu any other device. I used Giztop for my OnePlus 10 Pro, but I've used Trading Shenzhen a few times previously, both these sellers ship devices wiht GMS pre installed, I've never had any problems with either.

There are a couple of things that just won't work without root though, such as G-Pay, but installing OxygenOS 12 when OP 10 Pro launches globally should fix that without any problems and/or root.

I guess it is kind of risky to buy that from China when you live in Europe for example. Mobile connectivity will be different beacuse of bands etc. Or am I wrong?
That is something to consider, but China and EU bands in particular are very similar, and I for one have experienced no difference whatsoever in carrier compatibility vs an EU model, this isn't the first device I've imported either. For a bigger picture I have 2 SIM Only plans from different carriers in the UK, 1 from EE and 1 from Vodafone. Everything works as it should, including LTE, 5G, Volte and WiFi calling. I'll include a screenshot of the status bar of my OnePlus 10 Pro with the EE SIM card inside, and I'm indoors.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-02-25-12-03-14-32_9745579ace743d7de60e04250ee9f735.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-25-12-03-14-32_9745579ace743d7de60e04250ee9f735.jpg
    425.3 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:

kouzelnik3

That is something to consider, but China and EU bands in particular are very similar, and I for one have experienced no difference whatsoever in carrier compatibility vs an EU model, this isn't the first device I've imported either. For a bigger picture I have 2 SIM Only plans from different carriers in the UK, 1 from EE and 1 from Vodafone. Everything works as it should, including LTE, 5G, Vokte and WiFi calling. I'll include a screenshot of the status bar of my OnePlus 10 Pro with the EE SIM card inside, and I'm indoors.
Is it really that safe? I live in Czech republic so I would need to see bands etc to know whether if will be functional or not. 👀

jaisonguru

Mar 7, 2011
OnePlus One
OnePlus 5
I have used this for more a month.

Plus points.

Excellent Camera
Superb Battery Life
Superfast Charging
Colors OS Not bad, need some learning curve
Display is awesome
Sound quality excellent
Loudspeaker also good

Neutral
Colors OS. Missing Oxygen but OK

Negative
*SMS OTP not being received in time.
Using multiple apps, same story.
*Zoom calls going to Earpiece but not to Bluetooth earbuds or loudspeaker
*Missing the earphone jack but ordered a USB c to headphone converter
*Asking permission to read other apps whenever a new app is installed.
*Chinese for native store and apps bit irritating.

I hope once oxygen is released, most of the issues will be resolved.

Legacy from 1plus1, 1plus5 to 10pro.

Plus points.

Excellent Camera
Superb Battery Life
Superfast Charging
Display is awesome
Sound quality excellent
Loudspeaker also good

Neutral

Negative

I've been using it for almost 7 weeks now, imported China to UK, and I mostly agree. There's a couple of things I don't use in the negatives so haven't experienced. I genuinely don't mind ColorOS 12, but I WILL be installing OxygenOS 12.1 when it's launched, they may be similar, but they're not completely identical. I only came from 9 Pro, but I'm still quite impressed, the 9 Pro Ultra Wide is *slightly* better, but that's about it, and there's several improvements over 9 Pro to more than balance that out. 😄

Attachments

• IMG_20220125_172538_754.jpg
    IMG_20220125_172538_754.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 114
I'm confusing about ip68 capability, Is this phone chinese version have ip68 ?
It doesn't have an IP68 rating but it does have the protection that the IP68 rating would need. In simple terms, the phone definitely has the usual water resistant protection, but it isn't certified. As with any smartphone, it'll do just fine in rain and with spills etc, but of course I wouldn't recommend purposely dipping it in water or anything else. Especially sea water, that will damage any smartphone because of the salts, it's not fresh water.

To be clear, I'm talking about the Chinese model of the OnePlus 10 Pro - NE2210. My very own model is in an image a couple of comments above.

Reactions: Macke93 and itongx

Husskeyy

Apr 21, 2022
Cape Town
www.youtube.com

Plus points.

Excellent Camera
Superb Battery Life
Superfast Charging
Display is awesome
Sound quality excellent
Loudspeaker also good

Neutral

Negative

Hey! :)

Could you perhaps expand a bit on, "Chinese for native store and apps"?

Is the English translation for some things not complete?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    See:
    Glad to see this open up, I'm hoping there will be some solid development for this device 🤞 I pre-ordered it on the 11th January ( import China to UK ) I got a "shipped" email early morning 17th January. According to tracking ( 32 hours later ) it's still in China though 😅 I chose the fastest shipping option, express 8-15 days. The model I ordered is 12/256GB in black.
    It arrived this morning 😃 ( 25th January 2022 )

I know someone was having a little concern about unlocking the bootloader, so I can confirm, as expected, I was able to unlock the bootloader of the Chinese model OnePlus 10 Pro NE2210 with COS 12.1
    Waiting on Global to be released... around March 🚪🙂
    It arrived this morning 😃 ( 25th January 2022 )

I know someone was having a little concern about unlocking the bootloader, so I can confirm, as expected, I was able to unlock the bootloader of the Chinese model OnePlus 10 Pro NE2210 with COS 12.1
    are u in the usa
    I guess it is kind of risky to buy that from China when you live in Europe for example. Mobile connectivity will be different beacuse of bands etc. Or am I wrong?
    That is something to consider, but China and EU bands in particular are very similar, and I for one have experienced no difference whatsoever in carrier compatibility vs an EU model, this isn't the first device I've imported either. For a bigger picture I have 2 SIM Only plans from different carriers in the UK, 1 from EE and 1 from Vodafone. Everything works as it should, including LTE, 5G, Volte and WiFi calling. I'll include a screenshot of the status bar of my OnePlus 10 Pro with the EE SIM card inside, and I'm indoors.