[Info] OnePlus 10 Pro

Search This thread

dropabombonem

Jul 23, 2019
I have a OnePlus 10 5G (USA Unlocked, Android 12) phone and I was trying to follow a guide online to root my device, but I ended up corrupting my bootloader (or OS?), so I'm stuck in a bootloop.
Any help would be much appreciated. (I don't have a custom recovery)

Edit #1: Recover Mode is completely inaccessible.
Edit #2: I can't seem to ADB via command prompt, but can still see it in the program "Fastboot Enhance" and interact with it.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    See:
    Glad to see this open up, I'm hoping there will be some solid development for this device 🤞 I pre-ordered it on the 11th January ( import China to UK ) I got a "shipped" email early morning 17th January. According to tracking ( 32 hours later ) it's still in China though 😅 I chose the fastest shipping option, express 8-15 days. The model I ordered is 12/256GB in black.
    It arrived this morning 😃 ( 25th January 2022 )

I know someone was having a little concern about unlocking the bootloader, so I can confirm, as expected, I was able to unlock the bootloader of the Chinese model OnePlus 10 Pro NE2210 with COS 12.1
    Waiting on Global to be released... around March 🚪🙂
    It arrived this morning 😃 ( 25th January 2022 )

I know someone was having a little concern about unlocking the bootloader, so I can confirm, as expected, I was able to unlock the bootloader of the Chinese model OnePlus 10 Pro NE2210 with COS 12.1
    are u in the usa
    I guess it is kind of risky to buy that from China when you live in Europe for example. Mobile connectivity will be different beacuse of bands etc. Or am I wrong?
    That is something to consider, but China and EU bands in particular are very similar, and I for one have experienced no difference whatsoever in carrier compatibility vs an EU model, this isn't the first device I've imported either. For a bigger picture I have 2 SIM Only plans from different carriers in the UK, 1 from EE and 1 from Vodafone. Everything works as it should, including LTE, 5G, Volte and WiFi calling. I'll include a screenshot of the status bar of my OnePlus 10 Pro with the EE SIM card inside, and I'm indoors.