[INFO][ROM][N7505][4.3] 21/07/2014 Prometeus custom ROM V1

Search This thread

dh33r4j

Aug 21, 2011
This is only an informational thread. It is not my ROM. It is made by prometeus69 who posted it on HTCmania All credits goes to him
I have personally not tested this. We shall share the reviews on the ROM here.

The ROM was posted in Spanish language. I used google translate to translate it.

I will no longer be updating this thread as the ROM dev himself has posted the ROM in the development section. Here's the link.

prometeus v1

Greetings friends, I've decided to create a ROM for this device seeing that it's forgotten by the makers.

This ROM has been created to offer greater customization over stock ROM. It's cleaner so resource consumption is lower.

I'll later work on some mods and themes for this model to give life to the device.

Prometeus v1 full stock
Royalty KNOX
Semi liteada
Root
Busybox
Deodex
Prometeus apk
Own Kitchen
Xposed app
Tweaked performance and fluidity
Zipaling on boot
L Bootanimation

Download:
https://mega.co.nz/#!yJIAjDJZ!RnzlLgOsLJCtem3p80obf36rYzgKf9TdTeTF25ohk9Q

Pre requisites:
* Rooted
* Custom recovery

Steps to install:
1-Backup
2-Copy zip to external SD.
3-Do full wipe (mandatory)
4-Flash the rom and restart
5-Skip all configuration and setup.
6-Wait 10 minutes without touching the phone.
7-Reboot into recovery and wipe dalvk cache.
8-Reboot

Last edited:

dh33r4j

Aug 21, 2011
Unlikely. It's for N7505. The porting will be very easy as very few changes need to be made. But I don't think it will work right away.

paquirrinin

Jul 28, 2006
Not working yet. There are a few Spanish users beta testers. Hopefully we will see the results very soon. Only for N7505.

Enviado desde mi SM-N7505 mediante Tapatalk

koenig666

May 26, 2013
Lüneburg

Bayrio

Jul 26, 2014
install probs

So I've now tried the rom to install. am come so far that I have to wait 10 min. Then I start the phone again and try to wipe cache dalvk. Only this is not possible and if I reboot again it stays in the boot logo hang. what am I doing wrong?

prometeus69

Jul 25, 2014
www.prometeusdeveloper.com
So I've now tried the rom to install. am come so far that I have to wait 10 min. Then I start the phone again and try to wipe cache dalvk. Only this is not possible and if I reboot again it stays in the boot logo hang. what am I doing wrong?

You sure only make dalvk cache?

Enviado desde mi SM-N9005 mediante Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

may only wait 10 min and reboot the phone not make dalvk cache...

Bayrio

Jul 26, 2014
8-Reboot

I've held me to the instructions. So I got the phone rooted custom recovery install. then went into the recovery mode. I wipe everything and then have the rom insatln. it then reboot what I have done then comes the android logo then what all the time flashes. I've been waiting 10 minutes and it re-disturbed arte into recovery and wipe cache dalvk where I have a fail get back. reboot, android logo comes and flashes back the whole time.

prometeus69

Jul 25, 2014
www.prometeusdeveloper.com
8-Reboot

I've held me to the instructions. So I got the phone rooted custom recovery install. then went into the recovery mode. I wipe everything and then have the rom insatln. it then reboot what I have done then comes the android logo then what all the time flashes. I've been waiting 10 minutes and it re-disturbed arte into recovery and wipe cache dalvk where I have a fail get back. reboot, android logo comes and flashes back the whole time.

not make the dalvk cache only install wait 10 min and reboot normal system

Reactions: Bayrio

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is only an informational thread. It is not my ROM. It is made by prometeus69 who posted it on HTCmania All credits goes to him
    I have personally not tested this. We shall share the reviews on the ROM here.

The ROM was posted in Spanish language. I used google translate to translate it.

I will no longer be updating this thread as the ROM dev himself has posted the ROM in the development section. Here's the link.

prometeus v1

Greetings friends, I've decided to create a ROM for this device seeing that it's forgotten by the makers.

This ROM has been created to offer greater customization over stock ROM. It's cleaner so resource consumption is lower.

I'll later work on some mods and themes for this model to give life to the device.

Prometeus v1 full stock
    Royalty KNOX
    Semi liteada
    Root
    Busybox
    Deodex
    Prometeus apk
    Own Kitchen
    Xposed app
    Tweaked performance and fluidity
    Zipaling on boot
    L Bootanimation

Download:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!yJIAjDJZ!RnzlLgOsLJCtem3p80obf36rYzgKf9TdTeTF25ohk9Q

Pre requisites:
    * Rooted
    * Custom recovery

Steps to install:
    1-Backup
    2-Copy zip to external SD.
    3-Do full wipe (mandatory)
    4-Flash the rom and restart
    8-Reboot

hi this it my first work for this phone and have problem this is the new link with rom zip fix chrome-extension://bigefpfhnfcobdlfbedofhhaibnlghod/mega/secure.html#!yJIAjDJZ!RnzlLgOsLJCtem3p80obf36rYzgKf9TdTeTF25ohk9Q

please let me know if have any problems or bug thank
    Hey does any one have a deodex version of the stock firmware?

Sent from my SM-N7505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Not working yet. There are a few Spanish users beta testers. Hopefully we will see the results very soon. Only for N7505.

Enviado desde mi SM-N7505 mediante Tapatalk
    Atleast the development will be kickstarted once this is out!
    8-Reboot

not make the dalvk cache only install wait 10 min and reboot normal system