General [Info] Vivo X70 Pro+

Search This thread

joe--

Apr 13, 2022
Heya guys,
I'm facing tons of issues with x70 pro+. I regret buying this costly ****.
1. Puling down notifications bar doesn't show anything(need to lock and unlock phone to see the notifications).
2. Notifications are delayed. Not even WhatsApp calls/messages.
3. Updating battery usage option from smart to don't restrict gets defaulted to smart when u navigate back from optimizer screen.
4. Call notifications are delayed.
Showing fingerprint option over WhatsApp calls.
And more....
Anybody in the same boat??

gaurav407

Apr 20, 2022
Hi All,

I have the Funtouch OS version and I am facing 2 major issues currently
1. I am missing my WhatsApp calls and also I am not getting my notifications in real-time. Guessing the app is getting closed in the background.

2. Calling on Android auto doesn't work

I saw few solutions on the forum but they were probably for the Origin OS version. Can anyone suggest a fix for Funtouch OS.

Tsunarun

Apr 25, 2021
I've tried every 3rd party out there and actually liked Next SMS over google. I had Google messages on my p30 pro and worked fine but with the x70 pro+ I can't send any pictures (several APNs were tried) and the stock app overides it.
Same thing some people say that they have no problem. But when i try to send a picture. It doesn't work. And with textra yes, for exemple

Tsunarun

Apr 25, 2021
This SMS issue almost drove me insane. I almost started to regret buying the phone after I couldn't figure it out. Spent a whole day uninstalling/installing google messages, downgrading and upgrading carrier services, etc., until I finally found something that worked.

Keep in mind, I haven't uninstalled anything via ADB. I just uninstalled what I could and disabled the other apps, disabled those app notifications, removed permission for those apps (including permissions for stock sms). But if you deny the permissions for the stock SMS app, then your google messages (i'm guessing it might apply to any other 3rd party app you're using) won't work. Clear cache for stock sms, open up the stock sms and give it all the permissions it asks for. Don't make it the default app, but don't deny any of the permissions it requests.

Edit: And make sure to set the third party messaging app to always run in the background. Don't let the battery optimizer decide automatically.. Just set all the settings manually so that it always runs in the background and doesn't get killed off by battery optimization.
Hi , could you please tell me if now you Can send photos with google message app. Thanks

Tsunarun

Apr 25, 2021
Hi
I have the x70 pro+ but I face a problem with GOOGLE MESSAGE APP sms. I can recieve and send TEXT without problem. But when I try to send a photo the problem start cause it stay in still sending and a popup appear telling me that the message is being sent.
Thank you for your help.

James12340

May 7, 2022
Heya guys,
1. Puling down notifications bar doesn't show anything(need to lock and unlock phone to see the notifications).
3. Updating battery usage option from smart to don't restrict gets defaulted to smart when u navigate back from optimizer screen.
And more....
I have faced the issue with notifications not coming through, i need to open the specific app to see the notifications. Or all of them from different apps will sync at the same time and will show up after an hour or so.

Also frame rate drops when using YouTube mini player and duo.

Vivo won't do anything about it even after following up on it for more than a week.

James12340

May 7, 2022
Hi guys,

I wanted to share a serious issue I have faced. Hoping that you would be able to spread awareness

X70 pro plus have serious structural integrity issue. I noticed a slight bend on the phone after about a month i bought it. I thought it was the case and ignored it

Now it has a serious bend and has even affected the mother board and the back pannel has popped off.

The bend has happened at the top antenna portion and that is clearly a weak spot. All within a few months. I beleive this is clearly a manufacturing defect.

Vivo won't own up to the defect and is pushing the blame on me.

PS it was just normal use all this while and happened just by carrying it around my pocket.

Upgraded from a galaxy s7edge.

Tsunarun

Apr 25, 2021
Thank you! SMS issue is now solved!
Hi thank you for those tips. One question : can you send mms or photos with google message to anyone or any other person with google message rcs ??? is it work cause Mine works well to send simple sms but mms and photos is an issue. please help

Tsunarun

Apr 25, 2021
See:

Hi team i have the x70 pro plus and today suprise i have bugs on camera like gimbal setting menu missing. Any clues 🤔 thanks

Day86_14

Jun 15, 2022
Heya guys,
And more....
The biggest issue that I'm facing with this device is the idle battery drain. It drops down 1% every 20 min I guess with NO use.
I don't even know whether it's normal or not.
I'm beginning to regret paying so much money for this phone
Should I perform a hard reset?
Any help?

Lexxmark

Jun 19, 2022
The biggest issue that I'm facing with this device is the idle battery drain. It drops down 1% every 20 min I guess with NO use.
I don't even know whether it's normal or not.
I'm beginning to regret paying so much money for this phone
Should I perform a hard reset?
Any help?
I have 0.5% per hour in idle. So your consumption is not normal. But I don't know how to fix it.

Tsunarun

Apr 25, 2021
Good news for google message with Vivo's chinese version. Vivo is working on the problem with MMs issues 👍👍👍😁 and will give a firmware update as soon as possible

Lexxmark

Jun 19, 2022
Someone knows what's the point of Performance mode? I've checked it in Antutu and Geekbanch and didn't get any performance boost!!! But didn't check the battery life So I suppose it's useless and just a marketing trick. Any ideas?

Lexxmark

Jun 19, 2022
Hey, guys. What version of stock camera app do you have? My is V12.1.11.22. Is it the latest one?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    See:

I have buy so many Phones With CN Firmware i live in Germany but this is the WORST Phone ever i hate IT. Come from the S21 Ultra it is after Tested Mi 11 ultra oder vivo x70 pro + a Real flagship.

The vivo camera has a Photo quality that has my First LTE Phone from HTC 2011.......
    In my Razer Blade 4K screen IT Seen so many Pixel and Software issues of the Image.
    The Microphone oh my god what an **** has vivo concepted
    WhatsApp doesnt right Work. !! After 1,5 Days i See a notofication in WhatsApp...
    In all of this Phone ONLY one ist good - the Wirless in ear Phones (512gb Version) its only the Thing that vivo has good Manufactured.
    All Other is tfuuu...!

This Phone has an Worth of 180 .- Euro but Not 952.-
    My S21 ultra 512gn/16gb Version was Cost 900.- Euro German Version.
    I think when i read Reviews there ist Fake or the peoples have Testes No real a true flagship but the vivo x70 pro + is a Marketing Fake
    Grab a snickers mate, really :). What a pile of nonsense
    how can I flash Funtouch OS on the China variant of Vivo X70 Pro Plus, please?
    Here is the list of apps that I´ve removed so far. Please feel free to add any other apps that you deem safe to remove.

com.vivo.browser
    com.vivo.weather.provider
    com.vivo.vhomeguide
    com.vivo.timerwidget
    com.vivo.quickpay
    com.bbk.cloud
    com.vivo.smartanswer
    com.vivo.widget.timemanager
    com.android.bbkmusic
    com.vlife.vivo.wallpaper
    com.vivo.carlauncher
    com.vivo.sos
    com.bbk.appstore
    com.bbk.photoframewidget
    com.vivo.favorite
    com.vivo.widget.calendar
    com.vivo.globalsearch
    com.vivo.SmartKey
    com.bbk.calendar
    com.vivo.wallet
    com.vivo.widget.cleanspeed
    com.baidu.input_vivo
    com.android.VideoPlayer
    com.iflytek.speechsuite
    com.vivo.widgetweather
    com.vivo.familycare.local
    com.baidu.map.location
    com.vivo.findphone
    com.bbk.iqoo.logsystem
    com.vivo.doubleinstance
    com.vivo.assistant
    com.vivo.setupwizard
    com.vivo.floatingball
    com.vivo.networkstate
    com.vivo.gamecube
    com.vivo.virtuallight
    com.vivo.gamewatch
    com.vivo.car.networking
    com.vivo.agent
    com.vivo.vivokaraoke
    com.vivo.fuelsummary
    com.vivo.vtouch
    com.android.vivo.tws.vivotws
    com.vivo.voicewakeup
    com.vivo.pem
    my debloat list

com.android.bbklog
    com.android.bbkmusic
    com.android.VideoPlayer
    com.baidu.input_vivo
    com.bbk.appstore
    com.bbk.cloud
    com.bbk.iqoo.logsystem
    com.iflytek.speechsuite
    com.iqoo.secure
    com.vivo.abe
    com.vivo.agent
    com.vivo.assistant
    com.vivo.browser
    com.vivo.favorite
    com.vivo.hiboard
    com.vivo.iotserver
    com.vivo.magazine
    com.vivo.pem
    com.vivo.quickpay
    com.vivo.smartLife
    com.vivo.space
    com.vivo.vivokaraoke
    com.wapi.wapicertmanage
    com.vivo.wallet

the battery is very bad
    can anyone help with that?
    Thanks
    After I´ve removed com.qti.ltebc battery drain when the screen is off improved dramatically. Give it a shot.