Initial Impressions/Opinions ?

Search This thread

manus31

May 7, 2016
So I've been eyeing this phone for a few weeks now,I was going to get the 9t last year but didn't and I ended up getting the X2 pro which for the most part has been an excellent device and obviously much more powerful,

I'm someone who gets bored of my phone and regularly change it at least every 2 years.

The X2 pro is good in every department but the camera let's it down a lot and the 4000mah battery is decent but it can run down fairly quickly,
The software is actually good on the Realme,

Would I be crazy to straight swap my X2 pro for a mi 10t lite,

Things I like about it are:

the Sony 64mp camera
Big 2 day battery
I like iPS screens and 120hz sounds good
I'm interested to try MiUI
There are dual speakers,

Basically it has all the essential things I would need
And I'm not a gamer but do browse a lot of social media and web ,news etc.

Has anyone moved from a more powerful device to the mi 10t lite ?

What are your impressions so far ?
Or is anyone considering it ?
Am I stupid/crazy to want to move to this Perhaps lower end device ?

manus31

May 7, 2016
So I've been eyeing this phone for a few weeks now,I was going to get the 9t last year but didn't and I ended up getting the X2 pro which for the most part has been an excellent device and obviously much more powerful,

I'm someone who gets bored of my phone and regularly change it at least every 2 years.

The X2 pro is good in every department but the camera let's it down a lot and the 4000mah battery is decent but it can run down fairly quickly,
The software is actually good on the Realme,

Would I be crazy to straight swap my X2 pro for a mi 10t lite,

Things I like about it are:

the Sony 64mp camera
Big 2 day battery
I like iPS screens and 120hz sounds good
I'm interested to try MiUI
There are dual speakers,

Basically it has all the essential things I would need
And I'm not a gamer but do browse a lot of social media and web ,news etc.

Has anyone moved from a more powerful device to the mi 10t lite ?

What are your impressions so far ?
Or is anyone considering it ?
Am I stupid/crazy to want to move to this Perhaps lower end device ?

Just to update,this was a bad idea,although interesting budget phone the X2 pro is far superior so I will hold out

DoobyDroid

Mar 17, 2013
tenbury wells
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Just got mine today and wow what an amazing phone so much flagship tech packed into a phone for £229 was intending on spending £600+ but no need now has everything I need dual stereo speakers, 120hz display , big battery , amazing camera, snappy 5g CPU 6gb ram list goes on and on , you wouldn't regret getting one and if order from Vodafone ATM you can claim a pair of buds worth £79:99 or a Amazon evoucher £150 now that's a lot for £229 for base model [emoji106]

Sent from my M2007J17G using Tapatalk

manus31

May 7, 2016
Just got mine today and wow what an amazing phone so much flagship tech packed into a phone for £229 was intending on spending £600+ but no need now has everything I need dual stereo speakers, 120hz display , big battery , amazing camera, snappy 5g CPU 6gb ram list goes on and on , you wouldn't regret getting one and if order from Vodafone ATM you can claim a pair of buds worth £79:99 or a Amazon evoucher £150 now that's a lot for £229 for base model [emoji106]

Definitely a great deal and a solid device especially at that price point,I had purchased the 6/128 model on Amazon for £250 but later cancelled because I wasn't too sure on it.
I don't see any reason now to pay 500+ for a phone when devices like these are being released.
I will hang on to my 1 year old X2 pro tho for a while and keep an eye on Xaoimis releases

alerton

Dec 20, 2011

Sent from my M2007J17G using Tapatalk

Got mine last week too directly from xiaomi, so far im very impressed. comming from a one plus 6 with lineage installed wasnt too sure how id like it but im happy enough for now, until lineage is avaliable for it anyway :) also hope to find cases for it on ebay soon :)

johnkops

Sep 3, 2015
Coming from a redmi note 5 pro
And before that a one plus one.

Like the screen blacks. Still I think not comparable to op1.
Cameras. I've always been disappointed with cameras. This one looks ok. Esp the macro
Works fine no glitches.

But heavy. Soo heavy. Can't get used to it. That was the last phone I buy over 180 grams ever.

wilmeta

May 21, 2012
One week with it and I keep struggling with communications. Wifi and Bluetooth stability trouble. Trying to find solutions, but it's not what I expect when I buy a new phone. So I'll try to fix things if possible this weekend and if not, I'll send it back to Amazon. Quite disappointed at this moment. It seems a good phone for the price but tired to lose my time. I need it to run flawlessly.

ChriMo

Oct 13, 2014
cameras. This one looks ok. Esp the macro
Works fine no glitches.
But heavy. Soo heavy. Can't get used to it. That was the last phone I buy over 180 grams ever.
Interesting comment. While I think 6.3" and 186 g can be handled (I have a RN7) I'm unsure if the "now standard" 6.7" and ~215 g are a good daily companion (because of the better CPU/SOC etc. I plan to upgrade sooner or later). At least I hope this is the limit and we do not get 7" Phablets as standard Smartphone size soon. I remember when people complained about everything bigger then 4.5"