General Initial impressions & photo samples (CN ROM)

Search This thread

kyero985

• May 9, 2019
    Huawei P40 Pro
    Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
    Taken today. Auto mode, AI turned on, running 12.5.4. Very impressed overall, can't wait for it to keep getting better.

0.5x
    15673985232873236054_n.jpg 2045768736862389734_n.jpg

1x
    257094790229454871_n.jpg 5478242044396468052_n.jpg 2655667876534341118_n.jpg

2105643188014579875_n.jpg

5x
    3930323850910687293_n.jpg 1412068711897099897_n.jpg 8838680036353396058_n.jpg

3113118976687305080_n.jpg

10x
    9048404233371107144_n.jpg 1959717309877909515_n.jpg 1097853730865665471_n.jpg

2190960750397312467_n.jpg

20x
    1641927891871230015_n.jpg 8237555836160438459_n.jpg 8041845943585587842_n.jpg

40x
    4641104315102828346_n.jpg

Last edited:

picitup

Jan 9, 2011
    Deal
    Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
    Thanks very much for your report and samples. On the subject of battery life, I did a 'quick and dirty' by doing the following:

1) Charge to 100%
    2) Play 'Norwegian trains ride' video from youtube (9 hours)
    3) Battery lasted 11.5 hours before turning off
    4) Using 67w charger, phone took 50 minutes to charge back to 100%

I don't care TOO much about charging speed and have bought a cheap 10w QI wireless charger from eBay for a few quid. This should fully charge it overnight which is fine for me. Just waiting for it to arrive on the slow boat from China....

I agree up to 10x zoom is pretty good, but 120x is er... crap. Not really worth it for the super-low res you get out of it.

Cheers

Steve

pafc66

Oct 13, 2014
    Great photos mate.
    These are good signs for early firmware.

I'm on the same firmware. At first I thought the colours were muted but I guess they're just natural after coming from the s21 ultra that saturates everything.

Fentadroid

Jan 23, 2014
    Turin
    Great pics, but what about phone calls quality? I see many users are complaining about proximity sensor problem during calls, it appears display always go on / off during calls.

Alcibiade

Dec 23, 2006
    New York
    Great photos mate.
    These are good signs for early firmware.

I'm on the same firmware. At first I thought the colours were muted but I guess they're just natural after coming from the s21 ultra that saturates everything.
    I wouldn't call 12.5.4 an early firmware. This one results from back and forth between DXO and Xiaomi, so it's already a rather elaborated piece of work. (I am on teh global 12.0.1 that's clearly an early firmware)
    If Xiaomi continues its cooperation with DXO then it's exciting and we can certainly expect further significant improvements. I am less sure if after their initial benchmark and good mark (that they can use for marketing purpose) they start going on their own.
    Time will tell. But I certainly hope they'll continue in that direction (Like Huawei did for instance)

hotto1996

Feb 1, 2019
    Uff good pics. I got 12.5.4 running as well. The weather in Germany is quite bad and therefore I don't know really if this it all about wether conditions or maybe my phone is faulty because I'm not any impressed at all. I got all flagships in the last year and the most of 2021 so far too and the ultra was the least impressive one to me for now :\ I'm disappointed but your pictures are looking really well don't know what's going in

drzewoid

Jun 17, 2018
    No complaints from me so far. Loving this v12.5.4 firmware.

EDIT: Organized all uploaded photos in this thread to make the layout more tidy. I will now post in this format going forward. Enjoy everyone!

Thanks for Your uploads, it's very usefull for people, who don't know is it worth to buy, but sadly processing of this photos looks terrible for me :/ I don't know if You browse this photos on small screen or a phone, but on 32" monitor - it's one of the worst photos i saw :( P40 PRO photos looks way better in many cases.

Uff good pics. I got 12.5.4 running as well. The weather in Germany is quite bad and therefore I don't know really if this it all about wether conditions or maybe my phone is faulty because I'm not any impressed at all. I got all flagships in the last year and the most of 2021 so far too and the ultra was the least impressive one to me for now :\ I'm disappointed but your pictures are looking really well don't know what's going in

I've the same feelings after buy MI11 Ultra - Huawei P40 PRO was a lot better in most scenarios, especially night and indoor, but also in daylight. This phone have huge potential, but wasted by xiaomi terrible processing. Maybe they fix it, but currently this looks pretty bad.

Sathelp

Nov 27, 2007
    Brean, Somerset
    Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
    I too came from Huawei P40 Pro Plus and yes, that was an awesome piece of hardware but due to Trump, no GMS. I was lucky, both my Mate 30 Pro and the P40 Pro Plus, I managed to just about get Google working but I could never change accounts or add any without a lot of hard work. Both my 10 and 11 Ultra's are probably the best hardware next to Huawei but with full GMS. And of course, Huawei locked their bootloaders, Thankfully Xiaomi don't and we can use other ROMs like EU or just swap stock ROMS from other areas, something Huawei just didn't want you to do. There will always be improvements to firmware, there was on Huawei, so it can only get better for us Xiaomi converts.

Reactions: hotto1996

pafc66

Oct 13, 2014
    Thanks for Your uploads, it's very usefull for people, who don't know is it worth to buy, but sadly processing of this photos looks terrible for me :/ I don't know if You browse this photos on small screen or a phone, but on 32" monitor - it's one of the worst photos i saw :( P40 PRO photos looks way better in many cases.

I've the same feelings after buy MI11 Ultra - Huawei P40 PRO was a lot better in most scenarios, especially night and indoor, but also in daylight. This phone have huge potential, but wasted by xiaomi terrible processing. Maybe they fix it, but currently this looks pretty bad.

Worst photos you've seen?

Wtf? Lol

The p40 pro colour science was terrible. Purple tint in day shots isn't everyones liking either..

Huawei's cameras are overrated now anyway. Nearly all the competition has caught up and passed them in some ways. I like the shots from this camera they don't oversharpen like my s21 ultra did.. it's still not consistent but the results are no worse that's for sure.

drzewoid

Jun 17, 2018
    Worst photos you've seen?

Wtf? Lol

The p40 pro colour science was terrible. Purple tint in day shots isn't everyones liking either..

Huawei's cameras are overrated now anyway. Nearly all the competition has caught up and passed them in some ways. I like the shots from this camera they don't oversharpen like my s21 ultra did.. it's still not consistent but the results are no worse that's for sure.
    Your photos are great, i admit. But few years ago i had Galaxy S9+ - the worst camera ever made by human, but guess what - i took some amazing shots using this terrible camera., which i can upload here and say - wow, what a amazing camera. Your photos proves nothing, it's some scenario this camera do amazing work, show me pictures of greenery where MI11 Ultra compeletely fails.

I have both phones, you don't, so don't tell me what is better - just look at pictures, xiaomi doesn't shine if i compare it to P40 PRO and zoom is also terrible compared to P40 PRO and here You are with photos https://mega.nz/file/yI4TwASb#vujZkwIElbtdujE_yReCCFXiDciXZVd9u0P7U44T9fA

Next thins is - MI11 Ultra RAW files have only 12,5 megapixels, Huawei is 50 megapixel and has very great 50 mpix ai mode, which gives amazing results much better than standard 12 megapixel mode. For me P40 PRO is better camera, i not say MI11 Ultra is bad, it's very good, but potential currently is wasted and that's all.

You act like fanboy and want prove MI11 Ultra is the best, even if it is not. It have some weak points and stron points, i really wanted buy phone, which replace P40 PRO and have GMS, but it's not Xiaomi. I'm waiting for P50 PRO now. And here is example of terrible P40 PRO photo 😂 I couldn't load full res photo :(
    2021-05-07_120430.jpg

Reactions: mohammed510

pafc66

Oct 13, 2014
    Your photos are great, i admit. But few years ago i had Galaxy S9+ - the worst camera ever made by human, but guess what - i took some amazing shots using this terrible camera., which i can upload here and say - wow, what a amazing camera. Your photos proves nothing, it's some scenario this camera do amazing work, show me pictures of greenery where MI11 Ultra compeletely fails.

I have both phones, you don't, so don't tell me what is better - just look at pictures, xiaomi doesn't shine if i compare it to P40 PRO and zoom is also terrible compared to P40 PRO and here You are with photos https://mega.nz/file/yI4TwASb#vujZkwIElbtdujE_yReCCFXiDciXZVd9u0P7U44T9fA

Next thins is - MI11 Ultra RAW files have only 12,5 megapixels, Huawei is 50 megapixel and has very great 50 mpix ai mode, which gives amazing results much better than standard 12 megapixel mode. For me P40 PRO is better camera, i not say MI11 Ultra is bad, it's very good, but potential currently is wasted and that's all.

You act like fanboy and want prove MI11 Ultra is the best, even if it is not. It have some weak points and stron points, i really wanted buy phone, which replace P40 PRO and have GMS, but it's not Xiaomi. I'm waiting for P50 PRO now. And here is example of terrible P40 PRO photo 😂 I couldn't load full res photo :(
    View attachment 5302197

You don't even know what you're talking about.
    This phone pixel bins the same as the Huawei p40 pro does, both 50 megapixels binned to 12 in auto.

The only difference is the way they go about post processing as well as Huawei using a ryyb sensor for lowlight which pulls yellow colours to capture more light which tends to screw the colour science in daylight shots. It's a matter of taste.

Hardly a fan boy. I've owned all of these phones. The p40 pro plus , s21 ultra , iPhone 12 pro and now this. This phone has them beat in some areas and in others it doesn't. One thing for sure is Huawei doesn't hold its lead like it used to.

Greenery shots are subjective as well. Samsung tends to blow the green right out where it's almost neon green, this phone tends to hit it more at a natural point, similar to the oppo / OnePlus.. I prefer it actually.
    Huawei oversharpens and completely over does it in HDR at times which not everyone likes.

Anyway it doesn't make the camera good or bad , this phone hits all the basics right , the hardware is there and the software is early, for the results it getting already I'm impressed and it will only get better and I'm glad there's another brand innovating. As for Huawei they're dead in the west and it's laughable the price they want for their flagships even now without google .

Last edited:

speedtripler

Aug 24, 2013

View attachment 5302197
    That looks artificial af tbh

Reactions: pafc66

speedtripler

Aug 24, 2013
    Couple of shots in various modes

Attachments

• IMG_20210501_092855.jpg
      IMG_20210501_092855.jpg
      6.5 MB · Views: 93
    • IMG_20210503_211520.jpg
      IMG_20210503_211520.jpg
      6 MB · Views: 85
    • IMG_20210427_230758.jpg
      IMG_20210427_230758.jpg
      5.2 MB · Views: 82
    • IMG_20210503_205528.jpg
      IMG_20210503_205528.jpg
      5.1 MB · Views: 92

kyero985

• May 9, 2019
    Huawei P40 Pro
    Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra

Thanks for your feedback! Although I too personally don't think the Mi 11 Ultra's photos blows my old P40 Pro out of the water (I wasn't expecting it to because I already had high expectations and the early reviews weren't very appetizing), it's not miles behind or unable to compete and the latest firmware is a step in the right direction and I'm feeling optimistic and not disappointed overall if I view the Mi 11 Ultra's features as a package on the whole.

I still own my P40 Pro in my hand and it's been with me for over a year and easily consider myself a Huawei fanboy as I've also had a P30 Pro and Mate 30 Pro but I'm still open-minded and willing to try other phones too depending on my other needs and priorities. In this case, having access to Google app support is one of them if the camera performance isn't a huge downgrade. As I initially mentioned, this is my first time using any Xiaomi product but I don't regret my purchase decision anymore.

I know the P40 Pro's weaknesses inside out too, and that is it sometimes exhibits a red tinge/hue in some of its shots due to its RYYB sensor which Huawei still haven't perfected yet in daylight shots and sometimes the color science can be a bit off, which is one of the top complaints even to this date if you check the forums for those phones with the IMX700 for example. I really didn't like this as on a software level, Huawei couldn't fix this issue. I made a massive thread on XDA about how this performed versus another Huawei phone as well which was well received.

As I've used a lot of phones in the past and have noticed a few things in which they take photos, I can safely even say these points which I hear is also echoed amongst other users:
    • Samsung tends to be too contrasty and isn't lifelike
    • Pixel's colors are too muted and natural looking to the point it's almost boring on social media
    • Latest iPhones still take the most detailed, brightest, less noisiest and clearest videos in daylight and low light scenarios (based on personal experience with my housemate)
    As such, the debate and argument which brand is the best and takes better pictures will never end as we'll just be bashing different phones left and right since it's down to your preferences as each phone's camera has their style in processing and handling shots such as my above mentioned examples.

Bottom line: I too feel my P40 Pro takes slightly more pleasing shots for my own eyes and tastes than my Mi 11 Ultra in a lot of scenarios at present (but not in all conditions), and as I mentioned, the newest firmware is reassuring and in my opinion, has now matched it in most areas and I end up liking it over my P40 Pro in a lot of cases now due to v12.5.4. We have more software updates to look forward to which I'm excited about so this isn't the last stop by any means. The hardware as a whole too on my Mi 11 Ultra is amazing and up there with the best of the best in 2021 too.

Most importantly, let's not forget that the P40 Pro has fully matured camera software and optimizations too, which is a big deal and cannot be underlooked since it's over a year old whereas the Mi 11 Ultra hasn't even officially released in some parts of the world and for the regions that do have it, may not even be running the latest firmware.

So to wrap things up, I want this thread to be more of an appreciation/post-software update resource where everyone can see the improvements and have an idea of how the camera performs please as that would be more inviting and less about arguing :)

Last edited:

drzewoid

Jun 17, 2018
    You don't even know what you're talking about.
    This phone pixel bins the same as the Huawei p40 pro does, both 50 megapixels binned to 12 in auto.
    No. Did You open RAW files from main camera? They are binned to 12,5 megapixels.

The only difference is the way they go about post processing as well as Huawei using a ryyb sensor for lowlight which pulls yellow colours to capture more light which tends to screw the colour science in daylight shots. It's a matter of taste.
    I don't like yellow colors, but i can fix this in post processing. RYYB gives more light and better night photos than GN2 in MI11 Ultra(check dxomark night photos which compare Mate 40 PRO Plus with MI11 Ultra), but for non RYYB sensor - MI11 Ultra is very good. You need only turn off half-automatic night mode.

Hardly a fan boy. I've owned all of these phones. The p40 pro plus , s21 ultra , iPhone 12 pro and now this. This phone has them beat in some areas and in others it doesn't. One thing for sure is Huawei doesn't hold its lead like it used to.
    P40 is one year phone and P50 PRO is on the way. I suppose new camera king is coming. I'm not fanboy, i just compare old phone with new and if i don't see big progress - it's not good.

Greenery shots are subjective as well. Samsung tends to blow the green right out where it's almost neon green, this phone tends to hit it more at a natural point, similar to the oppo / OnePlus.. I prefer it actually.
    Huawei oversharpens and completely over does it in HDR at times which not everyone likes.

Huawei colors are bit less accurate than others, but we talk about old P40 PRO. Mate series fix this and we waiting for P50 PRO

Anyway it doesn't make the camera good or bad , this phone hits all the basics right , the hardware is there and the software is early, for the results it getting already I'm impressed and it will only get better and I'm glad there's another brand innovating. As for Huawei they're dead in the west and it's laughable the price they want for their flagships even now without google .
    I took fantastic photos from MI11 Ultra, sometimes better than P40 PRO, and lot of very very bad photos. I don't expect random results from phone in this price, which is 1-st place in dxomark.

Thanks for your feedback! Although I too personally don't think the Mi 11 Ultra's photos blows my old P40 Pro out of the water (I wasn't expecting it to because I already had high expectations and the early reviews weren't very appetizing), it's not miles behind or unable to compete and the latest firmware is a step in the right direction and I'm feeling optimistic and not disappointed overall if I view the Mi 11 Ultra's features as a package on the whole.

I still own my P40 Pro in my hand and it's been with me for over a year and easily consider myself a Huawei fanboy as I've also had a P30 Pro and Mate 30 Pro but I'm still open-minded and willing to try other phones too depending on my other needs and priorities. In this case, having access to Google app support is one of them if the camera performance isn't a huge downgrade. As I initially mentioned, this is my first time using any Xiaomi product but I don't regret my purchase decision anymore.
    Yes, this camera is very good and have great potential, but i don't like results are inconsent and i don't know my photo will look fantastic or like this(100% crop from main camera)

2021-05-07_185938.jpg

I know the P40 Pro's weaknesses inside out too, and that is it sometimes exhibits a red tinge/hue in some of its shots due to its RYYB sensor which Huawei still haven't perfected yet in daylight shots and sometimes the color science can be a bit off, which is one of the top complaints even to this date if you check the forums for those phones with the IMX700 for example. I really didn't like this as on a software level, Huawei couldn't fix this issue. I made a massive thread on XDA about how this performed versus another Huawei phone as well which was well received.
    Yes, P40 PRO is not perfect, i know it :) Besides it's not best Huawei phone currently. Mate improve processing and colors and we have P50 PRO premiere very soon. I think Huawei will take the crown again.

As I've used a lot of phones in the past and have noticed a few things in which they take photos, I can safely even say these points which I hear is also echoed amongst other users:
    • Samsung tends to be too contrasty and isn't lifelike
    • Pixel's colors are too muted and natural looking to the point it's almost boring on social media
    • Latest iPhones still take the most detailed, brightest, less noisiest and clearest videos in daylight and low light scenarios (based on personal experience with my housemate)
    I 100% agree. I don't like unnatural pixel look, also Samsung style is not the best one and iphone produce oversharped photos.

As such, the debate and argument which brand is the best and takes better pictures will never end as we'll just be bashing different phones left and right since it's down to your preferences as each phone's camera has their style in processing and handling shots such as my above mentioned examples.

Of course :)

Bottom line: I too feel my P40 Pro takes slightly more pleasing shots for my own eyes and tastes than my Mi 11 Ultra in a lot of scenarios at present (but not in all conditions), and as I mentioned, the newest firmware is reassuring and in my opinion, has now matched it in most areas and I end up liking it over my P40 Pro in a lot of cases now due to v12.5.4. We have more software updates to look forward to which I'm excited about so this isn't the last stop by any means. The hardware as a whole too on my Mi 11 Ultra is amazing and up there with the best of the best in 2021 too.

Most importantly, let's not forget that the P40 Pro has fully matured camera software and optimizations too, which is a big deal and cannot be underlooked since it's over a year old whereas the Mi 11 Ultra hasn't even officially released in some parts of the world and for the regions that do have it, may not even be running the latest firmware.

So to wrap things up, I want this thread to be more of an appreciation/post-software update resource where everyone can see the improvements and have an idea of how the camera performs please as that would be more inviting and less about arguing :)
    My observations show that the photos are inconsistent - sometimes they come out better than with the P40 PRO, other times they are not. I do not like the zoom - it definitely needs improvement and the sensor itself is really great - the same photo in RAW looks so much better than the one taken in auto mode. Like every phone, it has its advantages and disadvantages - despite this, the P40 PRO is a phone that was released quite a long time ago and I expected more progress in the field of photography. I know XIaomi can make the camera even better, hopefully. There is also GCAM, but so far it works rather poorly on the MI11 Ultra and the photos look worse than from the factory camera. Camera have huge potential, RAW files are great from all cameras, but processing still need lot of work in my opinion. Thats all. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      I've used my new Mi 11 Ultra (CN rom) for over 48 hours now and just wanted to say I'm very impressed so far. It's the first time I've used a Xiaomi device in over a decade and I previously had a Huawei P40 Pro for over a year. I ordered mine from TradingShenzhen and it took 9 days in total to land on my doorstep.

Screen: Amazing. Bright in sunlight, sharp, clear and just what you'd expect from an E4 screen. They weren't kidding when they said it can max out at 1700 nits if you really wanted to set it to that. Doesn't use a LTPO panel like the S21 Ultra does which would've made it even more power efficient but I suppose you can't have everything. Also, I wouldn't call the secondary screen a gimmick, but its features are certainly very limited at present so I've just put the default clock on and left it there.

Performance: Very fast. 12GB of LPDDR5 and the cooling system seem to be doing their job well as I remember Xiaomi pointing out that the SD888 runs hot on a lot of other devices in the market during their launch event.

I ran some benchmarks as shown below for curiosity and couldn't be happier with the numbers I was able to bench on it. I know real-world situations are more important but it's interesting to see the scores imho. I don't play a lot of games but I am a heavy social media user as well as happen to use my phone for work, so I do appreciate how snappy and quick everything is.

Cameras: One of the best I've seen to date, but sometimes I've noticed it's still not always consistent and reliable. Nonetheless the mains sensor captures a lot of detail due to its sensor size in almost all scenarios. You do get a really good natural bokeh effect too when shooting subjects up close, the ultrawide angle is incredibly wide at 12mm and Night mode shots are probably the best I've seen so far. The zoom is really great even though 10x optical would've been nice to have (even night mode zoom shots are decent due to its IMX586's 1/2" sensor size).

My housemate has an iPhone 12 Pro Max and I've found her phone to just be a bit more reliable and consistent. Occasionally I need to manually turn on HDR mode too as the AI won't toggle that on or maybe I'm just used to my previous phone's 'scene optimizer' feature automatically doing that for me and this behaviour of the Mi 11 Ultra is intended.

Another thing I've noticed is that camera module itself seems to get hot easily even just from taking photos. I'm not referring to taking shots back-to-back constantly or even recording videos and the shutter speed seems to have some minor 'lag' to it too which is hard to describe which is a bit annoying.

I'm hoping some software updates and optimizations will address this issue as we are still on very early firmware where none of the recent builds have specifically mentioned camera improvements from what I've noticed.

Call reception/signal: LTE, 5G and cellular speeds seem superior to my Huawei P40 Pro and when I try putting in my SIM to an IPhone 12 Pro Max, I get higher download speeds than that too. VOLTE and WiFi calling all working as intended for my carrier (EE).

Battery life: I still haven't fully stress tested it properly but the 5000mAh battery is looking good so far. Easily 7-8 hours (YMMV) SOT with 120hz, but at FHD+ due to personal preference. I didn't buy the official Xiaomi 67w wired charger as I already have a working 65w PD 3.0 from Amazon instead which works well (got over 75% in 30mins).

Build quality/feel: Love the ceramic rear back which you don't find on most flagships nowadays and even though it weighs a hefty 239g, it just screams quality to me as I'm used to big phones even though I have medium-sized hands. The camera bump is big and it's definitely going to be a dealbreaker or dealmaker for those who either like or dislike the look. I personally don't mind it since it's so unique looking.

Overall impressions: I'm a happy user (and customer!) and look forward to a couple of software updates which I hope will iron out a few issues/bugs I've encountered. The global version would've been cool to have but after spending several hours debloating, customizing and getting used to MIUI 12, it feels great and I've got no problems staying with the CN ROM since my carrier's bands are all supported on it and Google Pay is working too.

What I like

+
      Beautiful and bright Samsung E4 panel with 120hz support
      + One of the faster SD888 phones out there with less throttling problems
      + First device to use the new Samsung GN2 main sensor and it captures so much detail
      + A huge battery with support for aftermarket PD 3.0 charging (I used a RavPower 65w charger)
      + Looks and smells premium and solid all-round with the Ceramic rear back and Gorilla Glass Victus on the front and back
      + MIUI 12 on the whole and its stock launcher is very speedy - I didn't need to replace it with Nova in the end

What I dislike

- Some annoying bugs/issues which I hope will be fixed soon: camera shutter button lags sometimes, the camera gets very hot quickly, my WiFi automatically goes to sleep after I turn off the screen despite turning off all battery optimization and restrictions under battery and app management settings and I can't record videos in the self-view of the secondary rear screen
      - No 10x optical zoom (120x shouldn't be taken too seriously) - the 10x hybrid is still more than good enough for the most part
      - Photos taken from the ultrawide's edges and corners are a bit soft and there's slightly more barrel distortion compared to my Huawei P40 Pro as well as my housemate's iPhone 12 Pro Max
      - CN ROM had more junk than I expected - I had to use ADB/Fastboot Tools and SDK Platform Tools to debloat my phone and check which apps/processes were safe to remove and which were not

1618670465983.png
      1618670482674.png
      I took some various shots around town today.

Auto settings and AI mode enabled as before but this time I'm on 12.5.4 CN stable. I'm very happy with the results and can't wait for even more camera improvements.

0.5x
      3936629329958924501_n.jpg 8222060125683010929_n.jpg 7683609757382385952_n.jpg

1x
      5620353481089540231_n.jpg 5856020553941812535_n.jpg 7180341029390215479_n.jpg

_6410254056379501850_n.jpg

5x
      5990645810464457304_n.jpg 4408582334108692459_n.jpg 8655975189800053233_n.jpg

10x
      3062293139278434366_n.jpg 1546300279320787117_n.jpg 5677925944150589767_n.jpg

20x
      _4303936514359021652_n.jpg 6905492793144326010_n.jpg _5427471743857239412_n.jpg

40x
      8008178854684837499_n.jpg
      0.5x
      8678374641766797069_n.jpg

1x
      7708840887641019626_n.jpg

5x
      2664232344222067539_n.jpg

10x
      7240469858842659337_n.jpg

20x
      6314600838299087702_n.jpg

40x
      7120763091560491008_n.jpg
      Thanks!
      Can you please share sample images in 2X zoom?
      I can't find any. I loved the 50mm lens on the Mi 10 Pro and was wondering how well this camera handles 2X.
      Thanks!!!

Here you go. I deliberately took the last two photos in those lighting conditions to see how it'd behave.

174250553_599452777601978_9006206667903066570_n (1).jpg 177010022_304582757790858_5446579312288196285_n.jpg

176729227_1209715876139976_8246845611777145899_n.jpg 173854337_734726420539492_8334926230219352448_n.jpg

177524525_889070908330995_6960583072931042591_n.jpg 177559593_467685347879236_6580099561173175019_n.jpg
      Taken today. Auto mode, AI turned on, running 12.5.4. Very impressed overall, can't wait for it to keep getting better.

0.5x
      15673985232873236054_n.jpg 2045768736862389734_n.jpg

1x
      257094790229454871_n.jpg 5478242044396468052_n.jpg 2655667876534341118_n.jpg

2105643188014579875_n.jpg

5x
      3930323850910687293_n.jpg 1412068711897099897_n.jpg 8838680036353396058_n.jpg

3113118976687305080_n.jpg

10x
      9048404233371107144_n.jpg 1959717309877909515_n.jpg 1097853730865665471_n.jpg

2190960750397312467_n.jpg

20x
      1641927891871230015_n.jpg 8237555836160438459_n.jpg 8041845943585587842_n.jpg

40x
      4641104315102828346_n.jpg