InsertCoin 5.0-1 | Google Play Edition | Pure Android | SVN |3.62.1700.1 | Android 4.4.2

Search This thread

trjlive

Jul 24, 2013
Los Angeles / Orange County, CA
trjlive.com
anyone knows how to change the sku_id on these roms? I have the same problem of the rom only showing one bar that to be honest is just a bother than an actual problem but still ahaha. anyone? or there is no way to do it on GPE roms?

The sku_id mod is a cosmetic carrier mod that isn't in the GPE version since it's not touched by the carriers. But the number of bars of LTE signal displayed doesn't affect the actual signal to the device. I wrote up a whole article about this here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=48215445&postcount=13348

Reactions: juanshop

belblade

Aug 13, 2010
been running latest version since yesterday and it's amazing!
running it with latest elemental X and everything flies
amazing speed, amazing antutu en 3Dmark scores and everything works as advertised ...

one question: been searching the forums but is there a way to get the sense (ZOE) camera (and gallery) working ?

thanks again

baadnewz

Recognized Developer
Sep 2, 2008
Bucharest
insertcoin-roms.org
been running latest version since yesterday and it's amazing!
running it with latest elemental X and everything flies
amazing speed, amazing antutu en 3Dmark scores and everything works as advertised ...

one question: been searching the forums but is there a way to get the sense (ZOE) camera (and gallery) working ?

thanks again

I'm trying to make it work but is on the long run. And it might never work

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Death-M0nk

Aug 28, 2010
Canton
Just wondering why its 3.62 firmware instead of 3.58.1700

so, 3.62 is newer?!

3.58 was 4.4.1 or something old

3.62 gpe is 4.4.2

Works fine here

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yeah 3.62 is newer but I don't think it's required for 4.4.2. I think only the RPM was updated.

Here's the link to the raw firmware (WARNING: CONTAINS STOCK RECOVERY, DO NOT FLASH OR YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR DATA).

Someone with more knowledge on the matter can mess with it and see if there's anything worth upgrading.

Reactions: kewkie

omar302

Feb 15, 2006
Doha
HTC 10
OnePlus 7 Pro
Many thanks, 5.0-1 ROM runs fine with the Bulletproof kernel 11.0 (with 3-dot menu removed). Glad to see that the sharing issue I had from Feedly is now resolved (the Share link always went to Gmail instead of to the sharing menu).

This is a general Android 4.4 bug, whenever I tried to share anything in some apps like Youtube, it directly shared it to Whatsapp without giving me a choice.

[Bug Watch] KitKat's Share Dialog Can Forget To Give You A Choice Of Apps To Share To, Set Your Last Used App As The Default

Simplest "temporary" solution would be to uninstall & then re-install the app that share was being defaulted to (in my case, it was Whatsapp).

nordicruler

Jan 24, 2013
Sweden, Luleå
I have a problem with battery. Every time i flash a gpe rom it drains from 100% to maybe 90% very quickly, this is on all gpe roms. On sense roms all is good never have that problem. I have tried different firmware but nothing helps. Anyone knows anything about this?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

trjlive

Jul 24, 2013
Los Angeles / Orange County, CA
trjlive.com
What kernel do you recommend on this bad boy?

I've been using it with the stock kernel and seems the smoothest and best battery life.

I've tried the ElementelX and teaMseven performance kernels, any while they might increase your benchmark scores, I felt no real world difference. In fact, with teaMseven performance, the device actually felt more laggy than with stock. And both ElementalX and teaMseven drain the battery faster than stock, in my brief experience with them.

Perhaps there are ways to tweak lots of little settings for a little benefit here and there, but seems like too much effort at least for me. Stock works great, and I don't need any of the extra kernel features like swipe-to-wake, tap-to-wake, etc. Gimmicky in my opinion. :)

Reactions: galaxysmurf

rolgar20

Feb 17, 2011
I've been using it with the stock kernel and seems the smoothest and best battery life.

I've tried the ElementelX and teaMseven performance kernels, any while they might increase your benchmark scores, I felt no real world difference. In fact, with teaMseven performance, the device actually felt more laggy than with stock. And both ElementalX and teaMseven drain the battery faster than stock, in my brief experience with them.

Perhaps there are ways to tweak lots of little settings for a little benefit here and there, but seems like too much effort at least for me. Stock works great, and I don't need any of the extra kernel features like swipe-to-wake, tap-to-wake, etc. Gimmicky in my opinion. :)

so right now im using elementalx with my cpu underclock, youre telling me that stock rom has better battery life even tho its not underclock? my life is a lie...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    InsertCoin 5.0-1 | Google Play Edition | Pure Android | SVN |3.62.1700.1 | Android 4.4.2

ROM works on International, Developer, AT&T, T-MO HTC ONE

Requirements

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * S-OFF
    * Custom Recovery (TWRP 2.6.3.3 or CWM 6.0.4.3 or newer)
    * Common Sense, Brains and logic
    */

License Agreement

By downloading and flashing InsertCoin Custom ROM for HTC ONE(m7) you agree to the following:
    • Your warranty is now void.
    • I am NOT responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROMbefore flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    • Support is limited. I do this as a hobby in my free time. I'll do my best to help you if you state your problem in clear English, with as much information as you can (what mods you selected, have you wiped, when exactly does the error occur, what type of phone you have (ul, l , ws etc.), what carrier, logcat and so on. The more information you offer, easier for me to help you. If you do not ask for support in clear English and with no information what-so-ever I will ignore your issue!
    • Leave the self entitled customer attitude at the door. I am under NO obligation what-so-ever to do anything for you. If I do it is because I like helping people. Using custom work published on XDA is not a right, it is a privilege. If you think otherwise please read here. Or watch this video.
    • NO Requests! When I work on InsertCoin I have in mind that I have to satisfy all users to a decent level. What works for me might not work for you and vice versa . I'm not your personal ROM developer and it is not my job nor my intention to make everybody happy. 
    • Do not come here asking "Hey mate, X rom has that awesome feature and if you don't implement it in your rom, I'll <insert whatever here>!" You flashed this ROM because you liked it at some point, if that change please stop using it.
    • Suggestions for improvements are always welcomed. As long as they are well documented and as long as you understand that NOT everything is possible. 
    • NO ETAs! While I do my best to constantly work on the ROM to improve,  fix and add new features, again this is a hobby! There are periods when due real-life issues I can't spend too much time for InsertCoin! If this becomes an obligation passion fades and I might stop cooking the ROM 

Sharing Policy

• Sharing is caring!
    • You are free to use this ROM or parts of it to fit your needs as long as you provide proper credits and you ask permission!
    • Using my work and claiming it your own will lead to reporting to XDA Administrators
    • You can PM / email me if you have any difficulties figuring what's changed and where! I'll do my best to help you.

Features

• android 4.4 base 3.58.1700.5
    • unsercured boot.img
    • rooted with SuperSu
    • ramdisk tweaks
    • persistent ADB enabled
    • battery life, performance and memory improvements
    • sysrw / ro binaries; system is mounted RW
    • init.d support
    • stripped debugging
    • apks: stripped debugging code and optimized
    • deodexed
    • advanced power menu
    • optional disable ugly 3-dot black bar (use only if you have kernel w/ l2m)
    • optional volume wake
    • optional xposed framework
    • optional disabled fast dormancy
    • optional disable software rendering
    • optional disable bytecode verification
    • optional to ODEX rom after flashing
    • SQL DB vacuum
    • zipaligned on boot
    • fstrim on boot
    • many many more
    • Smoothest ROM
    • Best Battery Management
    • Fast fixes / updates
    • Nightlies  and SVN support

Download & Changelog

InsertCoin ROMs WEBSITE
    I could implement some script to detect adblockers and block access if detected, but I'll rely on your honesty to disable adblockers for insertcoin-roms.org domain. Are only Google ADS so no viruses or shady java scripts. They are not offensive and won't bother you or force you to click on them, but those ads will help me a lot. Thank you!

Special thanks to

• show-p1984
    • j4n87
    • LeeDroid
    • hamdir
    • franciscofranco
    • omniw0lf
    • snq-
    • mudhi
    • Ace
    • deagleone
    • europn
    • septik
    • blubbers
    • NRGZ28
    • Meltus
    • schoolsux
    • Scabes
    • MarcoHD
    • football
    • lyapota
    • shnizlon
    • team venom
    • wysiwyn
    • Dunc001
    • torxx
    • he_stheone64
    • jotha
    • acer73
    • Basil3
    • And everyone who contributed somehow to the dev community.If i forgot anyone please let me know.
    InsertCoin Donors Hall of Fame

Coffee Contributions keep me awake at nights so I can cook faster and better ROMS

XDA:DevDB Information
    InsertCoin 5.0-1 | SVN | 3.62.1700.1 | Android 4.4.2, a ROM for the HTC One

Contributors
    baadnewz
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: none
    Based On: HTC Google Edition Base

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 5.0-1
    Stable Release Date: 2013-12-15

Created 2013-08-03