Exactly. lolHey just my 2 cents. But ColorOS is global. Chinese crap I use Nava to hide the chinese icons and use ADB app control to disable the chinese crap. Techibee has a Utube channel and shows you how to use it. As for the loading pages that sounds like a network problem I have no problems oh by the way I'm on Verizon.
I don't recommend using color os over oos for a few reasons:
- No out of the box android auto support. You need to root your device and install android auto as a system app.
- About rooting, it's harder than oos. You additionally need to flash patched vendor boot file and vbmeta with disabled verification to get it working (which is not guaranteed, I got into bootloop with c.62)
- To install apk files, you need to login into oppo account.
- While installing apk files, it's doing some strange virus scans which takes a lot of time.
- Most of apps are forced to 60 hz. Youtube, chrome, Instgram etc. all forced to run on 60hz. It's super annoying, and worse than current state of oos 12.
Other than those, the UI is better than OOS's messed up UI, and the experience is more stable except the issues I've written above. Also there is support for expanding RAM in Color OS, which is nice perk. Floating windows and sidebar feature is also nice, I have no idea why OOS doesn't have those features.
However, I say just have patience and wait for possible OOS 12.1 update in following weeks.
Can go back with downgrade rom