Hmm, I got it aswell, it doesn't say it's Open Beta 3, it's the same version as stable ColorOS, yet there are still so many bugs.
boot animation is not color os boot animationHmm, I got it aswell, it doesn't say it's Open Beta 3, it's the same version as stable ColorOS, yet there are still so many bugs.
Do not disturb randomly turns on, it says there's 1 schedule, and when I check there's nothing there, i have to turn off do not disturb everytime it randomly turns on, it also turn on whenever I'm in a moving car, which is especially annoying whenever I'm not driving.
If you open your recents and close all apps, the app you had open stays open, while the rest close.
This is probably the most annoying and ugliest bug, they haven't fixed the stupid 4G/4G+ icon in the status bar from what it was in Oxygen OS 11, which was LTE/LTE+, the LTE icon was MUCH better looking than 4G.
They still haven't added the theme store (to the U.S. market at least).
Still no black quick settings (was promised).
They still haven't added back the 1080p60fps option in the front camera (was in Oxygen OS 11, and Oxygen OS 12 Open Beta 1).
The recent apps glitch when going home (you can see them for a split second).
Edit: this appears to only happen with a third party launcher, i currently have Nova launcher, the stock Oxygen OS/ColorOS launcher doesn't have this issue.
The hotspot letters in quick settings "personal hotspot" is too far left almost touching the edge of the quick settings.
In Oxygen OS 12 Open Beta 1 and 2, Google apps with Material You were a shade of dark green, now in this beta it's a nicer shade of dark blue, but no option to change it.
I'm sure there are more bugs i haven't found.
Copying from my other comment to your reply in another thread
yes that 360DPI is really bothering me . i set it to 410 and it keep reboot need to resetI don't understand people saying that Color OS C36 Stable is running fine for them. For me, so far I got following issues :
- the default DPI 360 is too low for me, changing to 420 DPI is much better but it get reset after restart
- you can't configure to launch camera using double Power button press, now it's Volume UP/DOWN
- Developer settings is getting "disabled" after reboot (and settings are reset) to prevent 'phone to be unstable'
- by default MOBILE DATA are set to be Always enabled (can be turned off in Developers settings)
- I can't force to have same PIN/Password for Work profile - it doesn't stay enabled
- Google and other apps are frequently loosing permissions, eg. to even access contacts (doesn't matter if Permission monitoring is disabled or not)
- Android Auto doesn't work for me and it anyway asks when connecting always to choose connecting method (why????)
- phone is full of Chinese crap (not all aps can be removed while I believe during update they will anyway install back)
- phone is also heavily integrated with some Chinese Cloud solution - HeyTap Cloud and some of their Chinese payment method
- Nova Google Companion doesn't work anymore, didn't have time to take a look on it yet
The good thing - annoying VoWifi notification is gone (was present in the OxygenOS Open Beta).
So, I will for sure switch back to OxygenOS (aparently I'm going to loose ALL User data?) BUT I don't understand one thing.
Are we getting OxygenOS final 12, or it's ColorOS 12 as final version ? (yes I know about merging yet I don't get the Beta 12 OxygenOS stuff).
Hi, first you can update downgrade rom 220.127.116.11 here than you can update Oos beta1 and than continue coloros with local update apk.
Thanks a lot! It helpedHi, first you can update downgrade rom 18.104.22.168 here than you can update Oos beta1 and than continue coloros with local update apk.
As OnePlus doesn't always provide download links for all of their OxygenOS ROMs & OTA update zips, we've created an index to put the links in one post so that they're easy to find. Note: This is not a support thread for issues you may have with...forum.xda-developers.com
As far as I read Oxygen 12 is the same as ColorOS 12, but with even more bugs like connectivity lost.
C.44 just rolled out to fix a black screen issue when receiving phone calls.
Oneplus 9 pro ColorOS stable C.41
OnePlus 9 Pro - ColorOS 12 Stable C.41 update with January 2022 Security patch
Instal this with Local Update.apk. With System update does not work.
I just find this treasure and share it with you.
ColorOs C.41 Android 12:
Thanks to Ashok Mor
Can go back with downgrade rom