Notification Alert sound is gone for many applications.
With Local Update you DON'T loose anything. It's like do a incremental.
I did this 2 times:
- from ColorOS C.36 to C.38;
- from ColorOS C.38 to C.39.
OK, So If any One Interested in Installing Stable ColorOS 12 C.36 on Global Units here I have a small guide for Installation.
Steps to Install ColorOS 12 C.36 Stable Android 12 on Oneplus 9 & 9 pro :
Note: You can’t Install OxygenOS 12 open beta if you are running latest version of OxygenOS 126.96.36.199, you need to Downgrade to OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 or OxygenOS 184.108.40.206.
- Make Sure you are running OxygenOS 12 open beta 1/2 : Download OxygenOS 12 open beta 1
- Download Local update application : Download
- Install Local update apk on OxygenOS 12 open beta 1/2.
- Download ColorOS 12 C.36 : ColorOS C.36 12 Stable, Note: Official Servers are Slow, Join our Telegram group we can provide mirrors/fast downloads.
- Place ColorOS 12 C.36 zip file internal storage, Make sure you don’t place file in any folder.
- Open Local update app which was installed in that tap on gear Icon on right top corner – Select local update & Select file.
- Once done reboot & Enjoy ColorOS 12 Stable update.
If you guys want to check out video of ColorOS12 running on Global Oneplus 9 : Here we have video
Credit : My self techibee
I got this strange behavior too and I solved it by toggling off some "background run" authorizations of not really necessary apps and allowed the one that were needing accessibility options.
In coloros 12 i have 2 app contact
Actually, the one you believe is a ColorOS version is a default android package (if we are talking about the same one). Check the package name's with a file explorer (like Solid Explorer).
C.44 just rolled out to fix a black screen issue when receiving phone calls.
Oneplus 9 pro ColorOS stable C.41
OnePlus 9 Pro - ColorOS 12 Stable C.41 update with January 2022 Security patch
Instal this with Local Update.apk. With System update does not work.
I just find this treasure and share it with you.
ColorOs C.41 Android 12:
Thanks to Ashok Mor
OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro getting January 2022 Security patch on ColorOS 12 with OTA C.41 update - TechibeeOnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro are getting a new software update, and it's based on ColorOS 12 with OTA build C.41 and the January 2022 Security Patch...techibee.in
Can go back with downgrade rom