How To Guide Install ColorOS 12 C.36 Stable Android 12 on Oneplus 9 & 9 pro

Search This thread

foamerman

Sep 1, 2010
B-town
I got question,are there still the bloatware apps in Chinese if it's not I'm coming,but If it's still only Chinese not global I'd stay custom

Your going to get bloatware with anything. Download Nova Launcher and you can hide all the Chinese stuff. And any other apps you don't like. That's what I do all the time. ColorOS is good I like it. It's a learning curve.

null0seven

Oct 1, 2013
Iasi
There are around 5 apps built in the system that i can't uninstall. I just erase data and force stop. Disable if it let me.

foamerman

Sep 1, 2010
B-town
OK This might be a dumb question but has anyone figured out how to remove the clock from the status bar yet?

foamerman

Sep 1, 2010
B-town
Does anyone have the boot.img for colorOS 12 C46 global? I can't get python payload dumper to work for me. Thank you for your help.

foamerman

Sep 1, 2010
B-town
Got root back thank you. I don't know why python and payload dumper didn't work for me. It all ways has before. Again thank you.

foamerman

Sep 1, 2010
B-town
Is this C.46 firmware global? If not, can I install Google Services/Play Store on it?

P.S.: I own a CN unit converted to global, what would be the best method to flash C.46?

Yes this is global firmware. Question. Are you running Oxygen 11, 12 or ColorOS C44? If your one+9pro is converted to global you need to be on oxygen 12 to install colorOS on your phone. Yes google services and store are there plus some Chinese stuff. Check out the OP there is more there

Reactions: @AdairJunior

null0seven

Oct 1, 2013
Iasi
Is this C.46 firmware global? If not, can I install Google Services/Play Store on it?

P.S.: I own a CN unit converted to global, what would be the best method to flash C.46?
If you already have google services, download Local Update.apk & flash C.46.
Will be flashed like a incremental (dirty flash), even is a full rom. You will not loose google services.
I do it like that since ColorOS C.36.

Reactions: @AdairJunior

@AdairJunior

May 27, 2011
Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
Yes this is global firmware. Question. Are you running Oxygen 11, 12 or ColorOS C44? If your one+9pro is converted to global you need to be on oxygen 12 to install colorOS on your phone. Yes google services and store are there plus some Chinese stuff. Check out the OP there is more there
I'm currently running OOS 11. I'll upgrade it to OOS 12 later and try this global ColorOS, maybe I root it and do some debloating.

If you already have google services, download Local Update.apk & flash C.46.
Will be flashed like a incremental (dirty flash), even is a full rom. You will not loose google services.
I do it like that since ColorOS C.36.
Great to know, I need full Google support.

null0seven

Oct 1, 2013
Iasi

Official post:​

For OP9 Pro
IN: LE2121_11.C.46
EU: LE2123_11.C.46

Changelog
  • System
    • [Improved] system stability
    • [Fixed] the abnormal display of AOD
    • [Fixed] the issue of blurred screen in some scenarios
    • [Fixed] the issue that Alexa APP crashes in some scenarios
    • [Updated] Android security patch to 2022.02
  • Network
    • [Fixed] the issue that unable to register 5G network in some scenarios

Oneplus 9 & 9 Pro get OxygenOS 12 C.46 with Feb Patch & New Features_09.03.2022​

Thanks to techibee.

Last edited:
Reactions: galaxys

foamerman

Sep 1, 2010
B-town
Does anyone know if colorOS will be getting an update? Or do we just set back and wait patiently. Because I'll wait I like colorOS over oxygenOS

Top Liked Posts