How To Guide Install ColorOS 12 C.36 Stable Android 12 on Oneplus 9 & 9 pro

Search This thread

null0seven

Oct 1, 2013
Iasi
Thanks to

Cyber.Cat

Awesome app for non chinese users. You don't need Root to debloat!
Link

9 Pro LE2123, European, ColorOS 12. C.46 global. (i say global because google services works fine) Windows 11 Pro x64.
You don't need root. Just enable Usb Debugging in Developer Options.
Now i have 2 chinese apps in my phone : App Market & Theme Store. I use basic app & did NOT install the other one.

Direct download link.

null0seven

Oct 1, 2013
Iasi
ColorOS 12.1

Changelogs of ColorOS 12.1 for Oneplus 9 & 9 Pro, Offered by By Ashok Mor form Techibee

Changelogs of ColorOS 12.1 for Oneplus 9 & 9 Pro:

Convenient and efficient
  • [new] carry-on card bag, convenient arrangement, and sharing of card certificates in the album And bill photo
  • [new] open the floating window in the split-screen state to support the simultaneous display of three applications, and the floating window and split-screen applications can switch between each other, making it more convenient to cooperate with the same screen
  • [ optimization ] flashback window interaction increases support for clock applications
  • [ added ] Omoji a variety of decoration and face modeling, personality play more diverse
  • [ optimization) free translation function, after the intelligent sidebar is opened, new support for selecting full-screen translation

Seamless interconnection
  • Application of multi-open function, support at the same time in the computer to open up to three application Windows, multi-task parallel processing is more efficient

Security privacy
  • [new ] clipboard reading authority setting, the control of the three parties to apply the access to clipboard information, to protect information security Performance optimization
  • [ optimization | LinkBoost 3.0 intelligent identification and improvement of network quality, comprehensive improvement for different scenarios and applications, so as to make network connection more stable, transmission faster and switching more natural

Game experience
  • [added ] HyperBoost full-link game stability depends on technology GPa stability technology, looking for the best balance point of performance and power consumption to achieve stable key scene rate and lower power consumption ( support for some games ) Graphic heterogeneous technology to reduce game load and power consumption ( support for some games)

Official post Techibee:

Another download link:

Download speed may be slow because everybody want to have it first..

null0seven

Oct 1, 2013
Iasi

Thanks goes to Ashok Mor from Techibee.​

ColorOS 12.1 C.61 for Oneplus 9 pro​

Changelogs of ColorOS 12.1 C.61 for Oneplus 9 & 9 Pro:

System
  • [Optimize] System performance, enhance system stability
Official post with download link:

Installation Guide of ColorOS C.61 12.1:

• Make Sure your device is running OxygenOS 12 C.47 or any Lower version
  • Download ColorOS 12.1 for your Device & place inside Internal storage: ColorOS 12.1 C.61
  • Download Oneplus Local update app: Download from TelegramOfficial Link
  • Install Oneplus local update app & open.
  • Now tap the Gear icon on the right top corner and select local update
  • Choose Zip file of ColorOS 12.1
  • Wait for Installation to Complete once done reboot the phone
  • Enjoy ColorOS 12.1.
Other download link :

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-28-18-19-02-43.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-28-18-19-02-43.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

foamerman

Sep 1, 2010
B-town
Hey does anyone have the boot.img for colorOS 12.1 C61? I can not get payload dumper to work for me I guessing it hates me. Thanks guys

Edit: Well I guess I didn't pay attention I was typing the wrong command. So payload dumper is working yea-ha

Last edited:
Reactions: null0seven

zeeshee

Jul 1, 2007
toronto

Thanks goes to Ashok Mor from Techibee.​

ColorOS 12.1 C.61 for Oneplus 9 pro​

Changelogs of ColorOS 12.1 C.61 for Oneplus 9 & 9 Pro:

System
  • [Optimize] System performance, enhance system stability
Official post with download link:

Installation Guide of ColorOS C.61 12.1:

• Make Sure your device is running OxygenOS 12 C.47 or any Lower version
  • Download ColorOS 12.1 for your Device & place inside Internal storage: ColorOS 12.1 C.61
  • Download Oneplus Local update app: Download from TelegramOfficial Link
  • Install Oneplus local update app & open.
  • Now tap the Gear icon on the right top corner and select local update
  • Choose Zip file of ColorOS 12.1
  • Wait for Installation to Complete once done reboot the phone
  • Enjoy ColorOS 12.1.
Other download link :
How to root it ?

foamerman

Sep 1, 2010
B-town
Are you able to root it?

Can you guide me how to ?

OK I'm going to try and help you. To answer the question on the other forum yes you can install colorOS on top of androidOS12 you will loose root. Also your bootloader is unlocked? and you have adb on your computer? Now you need magisk 24 or higher installed. I take it you have colorOS 12 C61 downloaded on your computer. Transfer it to the root of your phone. Install the the apk file then run it And then install colorOS. Once you get it all set back up. You need these 2 files. Install the apk. Then download the boot.img to the root of your phone. Go back into magisk hit install hit select and patch a file then locate the boot.img you downloaded then hit let's go. It will patch the file it will be in your download folder it should say patch some numbers .img Now take that file put it back on computer rename it to boot.img. I forgot plug your phone in lol Now put that file in your adb folder open a command prompt in adb type adb devices it should come back with a ID number now type adb reboot bootloader type fastboot devices should come back with that ID number again trpe fastboot boot copy the boot.img file there it should take a few seconds when it's done type fastboot reboot you should be good. Here is the apk and the stock boot.img file.

Attachments

• OPLocalUpdate_For_Android12.apk
    3.3 MB · Views: 8
  • boot.img
    192 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:

null0seven

Oct 1, 2013
Iasi
I don't have root & i have a locked bootloader.
Soon i will sell the phone and because with any new model of Oneplus is harder to get back to stock with MSM tool don't root.
For me from Oneplus 3 to 7 Pro was very easy. At 8 Pro was hard, tricky.

mahershtat

Dec 15, 2011
doha
OK, So If any One Interested in Installing Stable ColorOS 12 C.36 on Global Units here I have a small guide for Installation.

Steps to Install ColorOS 12 C.36 Stable Android 12 on Oneplus 9 & 9 pro :

• Make Sure you are running OxygenOS 12 open beta 1/2 : Download OxygenOS 12 open beta 1
  • Download Local update application : Download
  • Install Local update apk on OxygenOS 12 open beta 1/2.
  • Download ColorOS 12 C.36 : ColorOS C.36 12 Stable, Note: Official Servers are Slow, Join our Telegram group we can provide mirrors/fast downloads.
  • Place ColorOS 12 C.36 zip file internal storage, Make sure you don’t place file in any folder.
  • Open Local update app which was installed in that tap on gear Icon on right top corner – Select local update & Select file.
  • Once done reboot & Enjoy ColorOS 12 Stable update.
Note: You can’t Install OxygenOS 12 open beta if you are running latest version of OxygenOS 11.2.10.10, you need to Downgrade to OxygenOS 11.2.8.8 or OxygenOS 11.2.9.9.

If you guys want to check out video of ColorOS12 running on Global Oneplus 9 : Here we have video

Credit :
My self techibee
Hello dear are these versions a Chinese ROM or global, if chines w
how to get a global one on my oneplus 9 pro OOS 12 c,47

null0seven

Oct 1, 2013
Iasi
They user that post the OP is busy with his site Techibee.in and it was kind with us to post here too.
I don't think he follow this post to much.

Top Liked Posts