Install Galaxy S7 Game Launcher + Game Tools + Labs without Root in S6/Edge/Edge+

Search This thread

udeshplus

Jan 9, 2011
Colombo
Here are some of the Galaxy S7 features that we don't get with official firmware's on S6 series:

I have seen lot of people are struggling to get this apps installed in devices which are not rooted. I know that because I was also one of them :D After continues search I find out this way. Please follow these steps.

I have attached the APK files for those who are having trouble downloading it through Aptoide.

Steps to install S7 Game Launcher + Game Tools:
1.) First search Google and install 'Aptoide.apk'. It's similar to Android Play store.
2.) Open the app and navigate to 'Stores' tab and click on 'Add More Stores' button. Enter 'udeshplus' as store name and click on 'Subscribe' button.
2.) Then go to 'udeshplus' store and search for 'Game Launcher' and click on install.
3.) Search and install 'Game Tools' as well in order to get it working in S6/Edge/Edge+.

Vola!! You have installed it without root or any other custom ROM.
If you follow my steps you can get it working nice and smoothly.
Thank me if it worked for you.
Good luck! :)

Hey!! Please remember to Thank Me :D

1. Proof

Steps to install Galaxy Labs:
1.) First enable 'Unknown source' option in the Settings.
2.) Download the "*galaxylabs.apk" and install it.

Alternative:
You can install it from Aptoide. Please follow above steps.

Once installation is completed, go to Settings > Advanced Features > Galaxy Labs
You will see two experimental features which is working perfectly fine. I have tested it on my S6 Edge+.

Latest versions:
Game Launcher - v0.0.26
com.samsung.android.game.gamehome.apk
Game Tools - v0.0.26
com.samsung.android.game.gametools.apk
Galaxy Labs - v1.0.18
com.samsung.android.app.galaxylabs.apk

Attachments

• com.samsung.android.game.gamehome.apk
    10.8 MB · Views: 11,515
  • com.samsung.android.game.gametools.apk
    8.4 MB · Views: 10,540
  • com.samsung.android.app.galaxylabs.apk
    129 KB · Views: 18,217
Last edited:

udeshplus

Jan 9, 2011
Colombo
I have attached the APK files for those who are having trouble downloading it through Aptoide.

Here are one of the Galaxy S7 features that we don't get with official firmware's on S6 series:

I have seen lot of people are struggling to get this app installed in devices which are not rooted. I know that because I was also one of them :D After continues search I find out this way. Please follow these steps.
1.) First search Google and install 'Aptoide.apk'. It's similar to Android Play store.
2.) Open the app and search for 'Game Launcher' and click on install.
3.) Search and install 'Game Tools' as well in the same way in order to get it working in S6/Edge/Edge+.

Note: All credit should goes to the individuals who ported/modified the app and uploaded to the Aptoide market.

1. Proof

Last edited:

arjcba

Aug 23, 2011
Yep. Both apps installed but Game Tools doesn't work. Maybe without system permission he can't tweak how the buttons work.

-------

EDIT:

Everything is working great now.
I uninstalled Game Tuner and disabled GameService (not sure if this is necessary), then rebooted my S6.
That's It!

Screenshot_20160527_104405.png

Last edited:

z4rro

Feb 15, 2012
Excuse me for my idiot question...i have s6 no root its ok this file with knox??

Inviato dal mio SM-G920F utilizzando Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here are some of the Galaxy S7 features that we don't get with official firmware's on S6 series:

I have seen lot of people are struggling to get this apps installed in devices which are not rooted. I know that because I was also one of them :D After continues search I find out this way. Please follow these steps.

Steps to install S7 Game Launcher + Game Tools:
    2.) Open the app and navigate to 'Stores' tab and click on 'Add More Stores' button. Enter 'udeshplus' as store name and click on 'Subscribe' button.
    2.) Then go to 'udeshplus' store and search for 'Game Launcher' and click on install.
    3.) Search and install 'Game Tools' as well in order to get it working in S6/Edge/Edge+.

1. Proof

Steps to install Galaxy Labs:
    1.) First enable 'Unknown source' option in the Settings.
    2.) Download the "*galaxylabs.apk" and install it.

Alternative:
    You can install it from Aptoide. Please follow above steps.

Once installation is completed, go to Settings > Advanced Features > Galaxy Labs
    You will see two experimental features which is working perfectly fine. I have tested it on my S6 Edge+.

Latest versions:
    Game Launcher - v0.0.26
    com.samsung.android.game.gamehome.apk
    Game Tools - v0.0.26
    com.samsung.android.game.gametools.apk
    Galaxy Labs - v1.0.18
    com.samsung.android.app.galaxylabs.apk
    Please bring edge ux app on S6 without root :)
    Can't download Game Tools...all ok with Game Launcher
    Can we have the update to version 0.0.26?

Thanks.
    I already knew, I was hoping that someone put it here on the forum :D

Thanks.
    I have attached the latest versions. Feel free to download them :)