How To Guide Install Google Play Services on Honor Magic 3 Pro [UI 6.0 Downgradable] Android 11 Packages

Search This thread

Palazur

May 17, 2022
that's not a correct way. google services won't work smoothly.

before update the google play services, you need to solve the error notification first.

don't forget to go to play store, and disable auto-app update, so google play services won't update itself to newest version. your screenshot of no.2 may causesd by those update.

check if your google play services version is 22 now, if so you can restart, there will have uninstall button.

install google play services version 17, and follow these step:

-Turn off wifi and data
-Go settings to App-Google Play Store-click force stop store, go storage and clear cache then clear data
-Go settings to App-Google Services Framework- go storage and clear cache then clear data, repeat clear those for 3 times,
force stop until gray out
-Reboot device (no internet yet)
-Go settings to App-Google Play Services-clear cache, delete all data, then force stop until gray out
-Reboot, turn on wifi, go play store to check
*if error remain, try it a few times
sorry, but I don't have in Google Services Framework apps. Here is the list of my google app even though i have installed all apk files 1-7..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220519_224050.jpg
    Screenshot_20220519_224050.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 13

Palazur

May 17, 2022
that's not a correct way. google services won't work smoothly.

before update the google play services, you need to solve the error notification first.

don't forget to go to play store, and disable auto-app update, so google play services won't update itself to newest version. your screenshot of no.2 may causesd by those update.

check if your google play services version is 22 now, if so you can restart, there will have uninstall button.

install google play services version 17, and follow these step:

-Turn off wifi and data
-Go settings to App-Google Play Store-click force stop store, go storage and clear cache then clear data
-Go settings to App-Google Services Framework- go storage and clear cache then clear data, repeat clear those for 3 times,
force stop until gray out
-Reboot device (no internet yet)
-Go settings to App-Google Play Services-clear cache, delete all data, then force stop until gray out
-Reboot, turn on wifi, go play store to check
*if error remain, try it a few times
sorry for so many questions, but which version of Google Play Services should I end up with? 17.8.57 or 20.18.17 (there is such a version in the archive).
I cleared the cache and data in the Google Play Store, cleared the data in Google Play Services three times, rebooted the smartphone, deleted all the data in Google Play Services again, stopped them, rebooted the smartphone, but now I still get notifications "This device isnt' Play Protect certified. :C

How difficult is it..

Palazur

May 17, 2022

Chengrom thank you very much, it seems that this hell of notifications has stopped. There are no error messages, Google maps opened correctly. I'm so happy, thanks!​

Chengrom

Dec 24, 2021
Xiaomi Mi 11
OPPO Find X3 Pro

Chengrom thank you very much, it seems that this hell of notifications has stopped. There are no error messages, Google maps opened correctly. I'm so happy, thanks!​

If everything good, you can update play services to version 20 by using the other files 'for update or uninstall.zip

Important note that you must not update google play services, or update system to magic ui 6.0 at all

Palazur

May 17, 2022
If everything good, you can update play services to version 20 by using the other files 'for update or uninstall.zip

Important note that you must not update google play services, or update system to magic ui 6.0 at all
Yes, i can update Google Play Services to 20.18.17. Thank you very much

Probably a baseless and useless question, but is it possible to install the global rom variant of Magic 4 Pro, into our Chinese Magic 3 pros?

If so, I would like to test that once.

And I really hope a workaround for magic ui 6 comes fast. My ocd kills me when I see that update dot in my settings app, even though system update app is disabled.,😅

Chengrom

Dec 24, 2021
Xiaomi Mi 11
OPPO Find X3 Pro
Probably a baseless and useless question, but is it possible to install the global rom variant of Magic 4 Pro, into our Chinese Magic 3 pros?

If so, I would like to test that once.

And I really hope a workaround for magic ui 6 comes fast. My ocd kills me when I see that update dot in my settings app, even though system update app is disabled.,😅
Instead of disable, uninstall is better option. System update setting will completely disappear.

As of changing rom to other is not an option at all. Even with completely free to change rom phone model like Oneplus or Google pixel which easily unlock, they only able to switch into one that meant and made for them, but not from anything else. there are something different from each phone, even from non-pro to pro model.

for the solution for ui 6.0, I constantly searching from forum. if possible I will post it as soon as it's available. however, the chance is very slim or nothing at all.

Last edited:
Downgraded to magic 5 ui and followed the steps but when trying to login to google on step 8, it gives an error of unable to connect to server. Using the Microg also gives an error upon logging in.

*Edit. I followed an older tutorial and managed to get it working

Btw anyone knows what is the version of Google Keeps that works as I know the later versions don't work.

Last edited:

Palazur

May 17, 2022
Downgraded to magic 5 ui and followed the steps but when trying to login to google on step 8, it gives an error of unable to connect to server. Using the Microg also gives an error upon logging in.

Btw anyone knows what is the version of Google Keeps that works as I know the later versions don't work.
what version of google play services do you have? I tried installing Google Keeps from the Play Market with Google Play Services version 20.18.17. Works correctly

Attachments

• photo_2022-05-20_21-11-11.jpg
    photo_2022-05-20_21-11-11.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 12

Chengrom

Dec 24, 2021
Xiaomi Mi 11
OPPO Find X3 Pro

You are using google framework version 10

To make google keep work, simply update it to version 11 of google framework

Instead of disable, uninstall is better option. System update setting will completely disappear.

As of changing rom to other is not an option at all. Even with completely free to change rom phone model like Oneplus or Google pixel which easily unlock, they only able to switch into one that meant and made for them, but not from anything else. there are something different from each phone, even from non-pro to pro model.

for the solution for ui 6.0, I constantly searching from forum. if possible I will post it as soon as it's available. however, the chance is very slim or nothing at all.
Yeah, I understand that thing about flashing unsupported os.

I think that magic ui 6 gms will come out soon, Afterall there's a lot of people stuck with magic UI 6. However I'm notsure if we'll get anything after that.

Palazur

May 17, 2022
Hello everyone, I want to share.
This night my phone with Magic UI5 + GMS updated itself to Magic UI 6, although I turned off auto-update.
At first I thought that everything was broken, because. the errors of the old Google Play Services flew again. But I found that version 20 was rolled back to version 17. I just put the .apk Google Play Services 20 version from the folder in the instructions and now everything works fine - GMS and Magic UI6

Attachments

• photo_2022-05-21_20-55-20.jpg
    photo_2022-05-21_20-55-20.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 40
  • photo_2022-05-21_20-55-17.jpg
    photo_2022-05-21_20-55-17.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 43

Jasenjo

Jul 3, 2020
This night my phone with Magic UI5 + GMS updated itself to Magic UI 6, although I turned off auto-update.
At first I thought that everything was broken, because. the errors of the old Google Play Services flew again. But I found that version 20 was rolled back to version 17. I just put the .apk Google Play Services 20 version from the folder in the instructions and now everything works fine - GMS and Magic UI6
Does it still work fine? So the downgrade from version 20 to 17 was done automatically when you upgraded to magic ui 6?

Chengrom

Dec 24, 2021
Xiaomi Mi 11
OPPO Find X3 Pro
That's what everybody wish of. You will know what's happen after first reboot. I don't want to empathize on that yet again.

Jasenjo

Jul 3, 2020
Does exist any way to emulate google in magic ui 6? Like gspace o something like that. I downgraded to magic ui 5 for have google services, but the quality of camera I feel that is much worst in this version :(

Last edited:
Does exist any way to emulate google in magic ui 6? Like gspace o something like that. I downgraded to magic ui 5 for have google services, but the quality of camera I feel that is much worst in this version :(
It's really like a very hardchoice, either better os, or Google.
However, lower os version stops to bug u after few days of use, but no Google?
It keeps bugging u everytime.
I tried going no Google, guess what 1 week and back to magic UI 5, though the sacrifice is a bit huge.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Still dont understand wby honor dont release and upgrade for all users for all phones and add gms now its allowed for them
    Corrently Honor lacking on supports. They don't even offer basic needs from user to downgrade with hihinor suite yet.

Never mind that to consider spending money to offer official gms.
    hola buen dia
    Estoy intentando pagar en la página con paypal pero no me deja
    Tiene actualice y quiero baja la versión
    ELZ-AN20

5.0.0.171 (C00E171R4P12)​

debe pedirle a Steph-xar el archivo, pero es posible que tenga el 5.0.0.186 para degradar.

De todos modos, 5.0.0.171 (C00E171R4P12) no funcionará para bajar de UI 6.0
    Hi All Friends.
    Any news for magic3 pro+? Are there any latest global rom for the Chinese variant?
    No global rom, this device hasn't been launched globally.

Even if it's, don't try to install global rom, u'll most likely brick your device.
    Is there any way to disable automatic System Update? My phone keep asking me to upgrade to Magic UI 6 :( I disabled Auto-Download over WLAN but it still reminds me many times per day
    You can uninstall system update app, as it is system app, you need to use pc connecting to phone with usb debugging enable.

if you have installed the adb environment, and know how-to, just simply apply this with cmd:
    adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.hihonor.ouc

if you want much user-friendly way, you can install Multi-Tool 8 for HUAWEI & HONOR, and use it. You still need to use pc and usb debugging enabled phone.
    Is there any way to disable automatic System Update? My phone keep asking me to upgrade to Magic UI 6 :( I disabled Auto-Download over WLAN but it still reminds me many times per day
    Noob friendly method

Download and install Multi Tool 8 by Team Mt on XDA/Github.
    Follow instructions on app to connect over adb.

Install Emui tweaker.
    Multitool 8 has the ability to install it, just search around.
    Find package name of System Update. (using emui tweaker)

Uninstall/Disable System Update via Multi-Tool 8.
    Repeat if u have multiple admin users on device.