How To Guide Install One UI 5.0 (Android 13) beta on unsupported countries

Search This thread

Robigamer89

Aug 27, 2022
Error in sideload package.zip (status 1)
install from adb completed with status 503
"long name" has unexpected contents
Italian S22 exynos

peacey8

Jul 28, 2013
im trying but i get an file doesnt exist tying to sideloading update.zip.
Well you're not in the correct directory then, or your update file is called something else.

1. Open command prompt/powershell.
2. Make sure your phone is in sideload mode and type adb devices to make sure it shows up in adb.
2. cd to the correct directory where you stored the update file. For example: cd C:\Users\blabla\Downloads
3. Then run adb sideload .\filename.zip. Replace filename.zip with whatever the name of your update file is of course.

FIorin

Aug 7, 2020
I try to install Beta 1 from AVG6 to ZVH4 and I get this error:
Verified optics image... E3005: ”EMMC:/dev/block/by-name/radio: (lot of numbers here)” or „EMMC:/dev/block/by-name/radio: (lot of numbers here)” has unexpected contents. E: Error in /sideload/package.zip (status 1)

What I do wrong?

Well you're not in the correct directory then, or your update file is called something else.

1. Open command prompt/powershell.
2. Make sure your phone is in sideload mode and type adb devices to make sure it shows up in adb.
2. cd to the correct directory where you stored the update file. For example: cd C:\Users\blabla\Downloads
3. Then run adb sideload .\filename.zip. Replace filename.zip with whatever the name of your update file is of course.
For me have to write .\adb sideload Update.zip
Got Massage no file many Times. Have done every time the same and restart the phone every time, and then has worket with no reason
And i was gone with cd in the right directory
Another tip, write not only update.zip, write the complete path with " bevor and after path

mapobean

Jan 3, 2011
Gilbertsville
I am also interested in an alternate way to sideload. My reason is the lack of a computer.
I used Alliance app to install the first beta but now I'm stuck on it.

bodomfan

Mar 9, 2011
Swansea
20220924_151413.jpg

This model

denyskz

Sep 17, 2021
Ukraine
Аnyone have link for the same s21 g991u1 xaa? I'm on cvi8 and i haven't update to one ui 5.0 yet because i haven't the usa sim

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts