- Apr 7, 2018
Stable One UI 5 is out for Galaxy S22! If you still haven't gotten the update, install it now via Odin.
i get the same error messagethis device has unexpected build date
Is N986U1 are now available too?
Sorre，I don't have thisIs N986U1 are now available too?
Please someone send a link!
It's ok. Korean variant has now on beta so maybe the US will be there anytime now. Just waiting for the person who have the device and can get the direct link.Sorre，I don't have this
Thank you for sharing! Added the links to the thread.
start with build 1 and then do build 2 and then do build 3, etc.... etc... etcthis device has unexpected build date
I just couldn't find version 2 and 3 links offstart with build 1 and then do build 2 and then do build 3, etc.... etc... etc
Hi! Tried downloading via link said beta for N986N,it seems broken. Kindly check. Thanks!Hey everyone! I updated the structure of the first post.
Some threads didn't have a post with all the links, so I linked the specific replies for each beta.
So you can't update. You need ALL of them one by one, they are incremental updates. The error is exactly that - you are trying to SKIP a version and the updater finds it and writes that your version has incorrect date.I just couldn't find version 2 and 3 links off
would you have the links?So you can't update. You need ALL of them one by one, they are incremental updates. The error is exactly that - you are trying to SKIP a version and the updater finds it and writes that your version has incorrect date.
the link for beta 1 s908u (and more other links) doesn't workHello everyone!
One UI 5.0 beta is out, so I have put together this guide on installing it on your Galaxy device. I will show you how to sideload the beta even though the beta programme may not be available in your country or may be full.
❕️ If your device has an SD Card slot, check out the SD Card Method.
NOTE: When you sideload the beta, you will not receive OTA updates automatically. You must install the stable One UI 5.0 when it's released (or downgrade back to One UI 4.1) via Odin.
Links (will be updated):
• Galaxy S22/S22+/S22 Ultra
• Galaxy S21/S21+/S21 Ultra
➜ SM-G996B (Beta 1)
➜ SM-G996B (Beta 2)
➜ SM-G996B (Beta 3)
• Galaxy S20/S20+/S20 Ultra
• Galaxy Note20/Note20 Ultra
➜ SM-N986N (Beta 1) (thanks to @zwenchao_1989)
• Galaxy A52
• Galaxy Z Fold4
• Galaxy Z Fold3
➜ SM-F926B (Beta 1)
➜ SM-F926B (Beta 2)
➜ SM-F926N (Beta 1)
➜ SM-F926N (Beta 2)
• Galaxy Z Fold2
➜ SM-F916N (Beta 1) (thanks to @zwenchao_1989)
• Galaxy Z Flip4
➜ SM-F721U/U1 (Beta 1)
• Galaxy Z Flip3
➜ SM-F711N (Beta 1)
➜ SM-F711N (Beta 2)
• How to install ADB
• Update or downgrade via Odin
• Alternative method via Alliance Shield (thanks to @woodchild )
I hope this helps you! If you have any issues, please let me know and I will try to help you!
- Download the update file from XDA Forums. Make sure to download the right build for your device.
- Go to where you downloaded the file.
- At File Explorer, go to View, then Show and enable "File name extensions".
- Right click on the file and click on Rename.
- Rename (including the file extension) the .bin file to "update.zip".
- A warning may appear. Click on Yes.
- Download, install ADB. Make sure to have "C:\Android\platform-tools" added to "Path" in System variables.
- At your phone, go to Settings, About phone, Software information.
- Tap repeatedly on the build number until Developer options are enabled.
- Back to Settings, tap on Developer options at the bottom.
- Scroll down and enable "USB debugging". Tap on OK.
- Connect your phone to your PC.
- You may enable the "Always allow from this computer" if it's your personal PC.
- Tap on Allow.
- Back to the PC, move the "update.zip" file to "C:\Android\platform-tools".
- Right click on the Start Button.
- Click on Windows Terminal (Admin) or PowerShell (Admin).
- In the Terminal, type "adb devices" and execute it.
- If you didn't enable "Always allow from this computer", the pop up will appear again on the phone. Tap on Allow.
- Type "adb reboot recovery" and execute it.
- Your phone will boot to Recovery Mode.
- Navigating with the volume buttons and selecting with the power button, go to "Apply update from ADB" (if you want to force exit from this screen, hold down the Volume down and Power buttons).
- Back to the PC, type "adb sideload update.zip" and execute it.
- The installation process will start and One UI 5.0 will be installed. (If you get an error, you may have downloaded the wrong build, or your device doesn't support the beta programme at all. If you are sure that you have downloaded the right build, try again using different cables, USB ports or PCs.)
- After the update process has finished, back to the PC, execute "adb reboot recovery" again.
- Go to "Wipe cache partition" and select Yes.
- Then select "Reboot system now".
- Report any bugs to the Samsung Members app!
No. But the stable rom is almost here anyway.would you have the links?
Mas a rom não está disponível, então não consigo atualizarNão. Mas a rom estável está quase aqui de qualquer maneira.
I had found this:Sure! Can you share the link here? I will add it to the main post.
I'll check it out and make it in a video form too, so thank you for sharing!
Lets see, latest OTA update, which for me is android 12, with one ui version 4.1You can't be helped. Not enough info. Upgrade from what? Stable to beta? Beta to beta? What is the rom version you have on your device and what exact model do you have (at least this is obvious, it's the b model i guess)? Where is all this?
Hello!@BredzProh - looks to.he Exynos specific ? If so, Could you please mention in the title to avoid mishaps and confusion ?