• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

install stock rom in Samsung s6 sm-g920f

Search This thread

ahmadkasa

Mar 15, 2019
Hello all
I have a problem I hope help in solving
I tried to change my ROM on my device from Android 6 to Android 7
and i think i was choose the wrong one
During the Rom installation by Odin program, the error occurred when copying the hidden.img file
So the computer now does not recognize my android
While an android does not work and hangs on the screen of error
What is the solution in this case
An%2Berror%2Bhas%2Boccurred%2Bwhile%2Bupdating%2Bthe%2Bdevice%2Bsoftware%2BUse%2Bthe%2BEmergency%2Brecovery%2Bfunction%2Bin%2Bthe%2BSmart%2BSwitch%2BPC%2BSoftware.jpg

Tzaron

Nov 25, 2018
Try to repeat the procedure, sometimes it might happen that odin get stuk, restart odin and get back to the download screen on your phone, you should be able to try again. If it keeps happening it might be that is the wrong version for your phone, I would suggest searching the original firmware on SamMobile and use odin to install that back.

Hopefully this helps, I'm no expert, just run into similar problems recently

ahmadkasa

Mar 15, 2019
Try to repeat the procedure, sometimes it might happen that odin get stuk, restart odin and get back to the download screen on your phone, you should be able to try again. If it keeps happening it might be that is the wrong version for your phone, I would suggest searching the original firmware on SamMobile and use odin to install that back.

Hopefully this helps, I'm no expert, just run into similar problems recently
thx for your reply my bro :eek:
simply , i can't repeat the procedure because the odin now not recognize the phone :confused: ,so i cant flash any rom :( and i cant turn on my device also :crying: