yes, you can also look at the Chinese Lenovo forum or zui weibo page. Hopefully it's android 12L
It's mentioned in official Lenovo website that it will be updated to Zui 14 this month, but android version is not mentioned.
I just hope that it will be based on Android 12 and not Android 11. It will very disappointing for such a nice tablet to not get Android 12L
Comprei o tablet com uma ROM global e tentei restaurar para uma ROM original. Eu poderia restaurar, mas tentei bloquear ou bootloader (para atualizar o TA) e estou preso no modo fastboot. Não consigo inicializar o tablet no modo normal.
Tente fazer o reflash da ROM original, mas quando o tablet for reiniciado após o reflash, ele voltou ao modo fastboot e está em loop.
Estou desesperado porque parece um tablet emparedado.
Pode me ajudar?
Olá também sou do Brasil, o meu tablet estava igualzinho o seu, depois que instalei a room chinesa original tudo certo, ai bloquei o bootloader ai ele travou no modo fastboot. Já reinstalei a room várias vezes e ele não sair desse modo, você teria alguma sugestão ?Hi guys, I'll leave my contribution here. I was forced to reinstall the ROM as I had the excellent idea to lock Bootloader with the 'Global' ROM installed. Everything went wrong and my tablet didn't start anymore, it was just on the Fastboot screen. The “Tropaion” tutorial helped me a lot.
I was using Windows 11, and it didn't recognize the tablet at all and when it did, it gave an error at the time of “download content” in QFIL, the famous error of “sahara fail”. At least in my case, I had to do the procedures for Windows 10 newly installed on the machine.
Starting from the beginning
- I used the QFIL that comes with QPST_2.7.496. Qualcomm's driver installer came with it as well. (https://qpsttool.com/)
- After installing QPST I put the ROM folder inside the bin folder. Example: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\QPST\bin\TB-J716F_CN_OPEN_USER_Q00209.3_R_ZUI_12.6.211_ST_210730_qps"
- I started QFIL and configured it according to what “Tropaion” taught.
The EDL Dilemma
- As my tablet was already stuck on the Fastboot screen, so I turned it off and pressed the volume up button, connected the cable to the PC and tablet, waited a few seconds and released the button.
- Soon it went into EDL mode (It stays with the screen off, but connected to the PC) and I continued the procedure in QFIL. (If there is any error and you want to exit this mode just press the volume up & Power On/Off button together for ~30s, but if everything works out you won't need to)
- Then he did the installation and the Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad Pro 2021 worked perfectly. But with the bootloader unlocked.
Locking Bootloader with Chinese ROM installed
- I downloaded platform-tools_r31.0.3 (https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools)
- I unzipped it into Disk C. Example: “C:\platform-tools”
- I started CMD in the folder
- Again I turned off the tablet, started fastboot (low volume button & Power On/Off together for ~30s) and connected to PC.
- I downloaded Drive ADB (https://developer.android.com/studio/run/win-usb?hl=pt-br)
- I went to Device Manager and updated the drive (https://androidmtk.com/install-google-adb-driver-manually)
- I went back to CMD, and typed in the following commands:
- fastboot devices (To check if the Lenovo Tablet really was there)
- fastboot flashing lock (To lock Bootloader)
- Then the tablet asked me to confirm if I was sure I wanted to lock the bootloader (Just use the volume button to navigate and Power On/Off to confirm)
- That's it. Bootloader locked!!
- Quando liguei o Xiaoxin Pad ele já tinha uma atualização da Lenovo. E foi atualizado com sucesso!
- Instalei a Play Store pela lenovo store, e até o tablet está com o Certificado Play Protect ativado e Widevine L1 tudo ok.
Importante: Este método funcionou para mim, mas não significa que funcionará para você. Imprevistos podem acontecer durante o procedimento. Como eu nunca instalei uma ROM na minha vida, demorei um bom tempo para corrigir meu erro e fazer meu Tablet voltar a funcionar . Então faça por sua conta e risco.
Espero que isto ajude
Nova atualização Lenovo
View attachment 5440545
Informações de DRM
View attachment 5440511
[Atualização] ZUI 13.0.364 já está disponível!!View attachment 5463739
View attachment 5463741
I have the exact same problem but the link to get the .img file doesn't work. I'm stuck at Fastboot and i need the .img file. I changed [Your sn number] as described.So I would like to thank you for the tutorial. My tablet was stuck on fastboot, it was in loop.
" http://cdn.zui.lenovomm.com/developer/tabletboot/[your sn number]/sn.img" - just put the serial number on the back of the tablet in place [your sn number] takes it all away ai from the link above and put the serial number in the browser and the image will start downloading. I had to download the attached program, there I pasted the image inside the program folder, and ran the unlock bootloader that is inside the program folder when you extract it. And ready Bootloader unlocked then just install the original Chinese room by Qfil.
Just an idea, but maybe turn off AdBlock for the page and try again. I know that often messes with various things for me.
I solved the problem following this tutorial. It's not the easiest but will work.
Hello fellow friend,
"Corrupted device" NO LONGER
This guide is targetted at those who like me, locked their bootloader and got the message : "corrupted device blabla"
And are desperate as Lenovo doesn't answer when we ask for the unlock file via the ZUI unlock website.
Well, it is possible to change your serial number temporarily to unlock your bootloader with a known file for this serial. And this how you do it ->
1. Go into EDL mode (hold down volume up and connect to PC)
2. Launch QFIL, go to Tools -> Partition Manager (make sure you have selected the correct programmer prog_firehose_ddr.elf from the Chinese ROM)
3. Right click on the partition "fpinfo" -> Manage Partition
4. Click read data
5. Backup the data (it contains your serial number), you can find it in : AppData\Roaming\Qualcomm\QFIL\"your folder" mine is COMPORT_3 (the file contains the start adress of the partition : 0x2208)
6. Open a copy with an hex editor like HxD and modify your SN to HAHAHAHA (make sure your file is the same size as the original)
7. Back to QFIL : Load the modified file to the partition
8. Right click on the partition "frp" -> Manage Partition
9. Backup the data (file 0x2188)
10. Open a copy and change the last byte from 00 to 01
11. Back to QFIL : Load the modified file to the partition
12. Download sn.img for HAHAHAHA from here
13. Boot your tablet into bootloader mode (check the new SN)
14. fastboot flash unlock sn.img
15. fastboot oem unlock-go
16. CELEBRATE because your bootloader is unlocked !
17. Back to QFIL : inject back your serial number backup in partition "fpinfo"
18. You can go back where you left -> Flash the Stock Chinese ROM
Conseguiu resolver Carlos, sou do Brasil também e estou preso na mesma tela que você.?Olá também sou do Brasil, o meu tablet estava igualzinho o seu, depois que instalei a room chinesa original tudo certo, ai bloquei o bootloader ai ele travou no modo fastboot. Já reinstalei a sala várias vezes e ele não sair desse modo, você teria alguma sugestão?
I also had the same problem, so I downloaded this version of google play services on the tablet and installed it, and all google services worked perfectly
Muito obrigado! Também sou BR estava com o mesmo problema que o seu, quebrei a cabeça 1 semana tentando resolver e entender o que estava sentindo nos erros um após o outro. No fim foi só a imagem errada que eu peguei. Coloquei um certo com o tamanho de 6kb e foi tranquilamente.
Hello @sabaku_chris! Your tablet has unofficial Chinese ROM.