How To Guide Install TWRP for Xiaomi 11T Pro

Search This thread

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
11t pro bootloop

Hello

When I bought my 11t pro, I unlocked the bootloader, and flashed a miui.eu rom, then I installed the last twrp available.

Everything was fun until today.

I tried to install e new European Rom and an error occurred, and the phone start a reboot.

Now my phone does not start, the pc don't recognize it and I can enter into twrp but the touch doesn't work.

Any solution?

Thanks
The update is done via OTA not directly with the TWRP.
The TWRP is an old version.
If you enter Fastboot mode does the pc detect the phone?

Cengiz67

Dec 1, 2010
OnePlus One
OnePlus 2
i had some problems after flashing twrp ( done well) then i try to flash cr droid with fastboot cmd had problems, to come back to miui, i flash miui roms with twrp and otg. hope it helps you

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
I'm using a xiaomi.eu rom. Some are flashable by fastboot and some by twrp.
Now the phone is not detected, unless in the device manager. An android phone apear, but there's nothing I can do.
the first versions only with fastboot but since there is a functional TWRP the updates are done via OTA.
I sent you a PM. (last resort)

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Last edited:
Reactions: pmduper

skcapk

Jun 10, 2014
my phone in V13.0.6.0.SKDMIXM so when i want to upgrade to V13.0.7.0.SKDMIXM but keep data: which option i must chose to clear in twrp ??? thanks all

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
my phone in V13.0.6.0.SKDMIXM so when i want to upgrade to V13.0.7.0.SKDMIXM but keep data: which option i must chose to clear in twrp ??? thanks all
"which option i must chose to clear in twrp ???" none if you want to keep your data.
Remove lock screen security reboot system.

If you want to keep your data, just flash the rom then wipe/dalvik art cache.
V13.0.7.0.SKDMIXM is a Stable Beta.
V13.0.6.0.SKDMIXM is a Stable.

Reactions: skcapk

Top Liked Posts