How To Guide Install TWRP for Xiaomi 11T Pro

Search This thread

graphreak

Mar 24, 2006
On my Android powered mobile ;)
I install this last twrp and works great but im still confused. If we flash this twrp after that we root our boot.img and flash the patched booti.img now twrp is deleted (you can check with power on+volume up). So how the correct way install this twrp? Thanks in advance
If I may ask, what are you aiming to do by doing both?
If you need just Root (to tweak the phone, install Magisk and related apps etc) without playing around with Flashing other ROMs, going the patched boot image way should work fine (I think).
With TWRP you can get root as well as flash alternate ROMs (which currently seem to be somewhat limited for the 11T Pro, if one wants to play it safe).
If it was me I would only do one of the two depending one what the intention is?
Just a suggestion.

If I may ask, what are you aiming to do by doing both?
If you need just Root (to tweak the phone, install Magisk and related apps etc) without playing around with Flashing other ROMs, going the patched boot image way should work fine (I think).
With TWRP you can get root as well as flash alternate ROMs (which currently seem to be somewhat limited for the 11T Pro, if one wants to play it safe).
If it was me I would only do one of the two depending one what the intention is?
Just a suggestion.
Thanks for reaponse sir, well im doing both because im currently on gsi rom which is stable enough for my usage even its not native custom rom., And i need twrp to backup my system if something happen like bootloop when i change something lol.

graphreak

Mar 24, 2006
On my Android powered mobile ;)
Thanks for reaponse sir, well im doing both because im currently on gsi rom which is stable enough for my usage even its not native custom rom., And i need twrp to backup my system if something happen like bootloop when i change something lol.
Then, I have a feeling you may be stuck in that loop of having to flash each alternatively as per your need ;-)

Top Liked Posts