How To Guide Install TWRP for Xiaomi 11T Pro

Search This thread

skcapk

Jun 10, 2014
Why? What is the error? Do you have unlock bootloader? Did you fallow instructions from first page?
1659608154129.png

when i unrar this zip, it don't have "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat"

View attachment 5677433
when i unrar this zip, it don't have "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat"
Dude,what do you do??? This is TWRP!!!! You don't need to unzip it! Flash it ,put phone in fastboot , zip file of TWRP put in ADB folder, and open CMD , type fastboot boot TWRP,then ,change language, and in Twrp find and flash twrp again. You have all in first page how to flash TWRP! Then ,this file ,that you unzip, put on your internal memory in zip format and flash like before you flash custom ROM. This version of EURom is for TWRP flashing

Last edited:
Reactions: skcapk

skcapk

Jun 10, 2014
Dude,what do you do??? This is TWRP!!!! You don't need to unzip it! Flash it ,put phone in fastboot , zip file of TWRP put in ADB folder, and open CMD , type fastboot boot TWRP,then ,change language, and in Twrp find and flash twrp again. You have all in first page how to flash TWRP! Then ,this file ,that you unzip, put on your internal memory in zip format and flash like before you flash custom ROM. This version of EURom is for TWRP flashing
ok tks

Last edited:

skcapk

Jun 10, 2014
In step wipe t choose cache + metadata + data ,is it right???

New version of TWRP:
Xiaomi 11T Pro #vili #twrp #skkk #recovery
TWRP 3.6.9 Android 12 v5.1
Update: changelog & bug fixes ⤵️
1. Added 8+GI: 12S / 12SU
2. The payload payload is loaded.
3. Vab brush packet error 5
4. Class native cannot be temporarily started 3.865 series FSCrypt Policy is VL4.870 or later FSCrypt policy is V2
Special Note:
5.888 or higher models after data formatting, some Apps are abnormal, the first startup activation boot is abnormal, the desktop/cloud backup meal is abnormal when data is recovered, or some app storage is abnormal: Two repair methods are provided:
Format data using V3.9 or later as soon as the faulty machine has backed up its data
After the machine in question has backed up the data, use the official REC to format the data

Last edited:

DIME007

May 12, 2020
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Guys, I have a problem.
I flash the twrp and it's okay. I then flash the Magisk-v25.2.zip and after the boot animation it just reboots the phone 2 times and the 3rd time goes into the twrp. I cannot root my phone.

Edit: I only booted the twrp and flashed the Magisk-v25.2.zip and it works for now. So now I have only magisk but no twrp. I cannot have both. Seems like the Magisk-v25.2.zip and the twrp are not working together. Maybe we need to wait for magisk update.

Last edited:

FrWhyMe

Feb 26, 2015
www.youtube.com
Xiaomi 12 Pro
I've got a question:
I wanted to try the Android 13 beta preview Xiaomi officially offers, so I flashed the ROM they provide with MiFlash.

I would now like to flash TWRP so I can flash the official MIUI again.

However, I am running into a small issue: fastboot boot twrp.img doesn't boot to TWRP.
It send it, but when it automatically boots, it just does so normally (to the SIM PIN code, etc) instead of booting to TWRP.

Any ideas?

EDIT: found the official .tgz, nevermind.

NOSS8

I've got a question:
I wanted to try the Android 13 beta preview Xiaomi officially offers, so I flashed the ROM they provide with MiFlash.

I would now like to flash TWRP so I can flash the official MIUI again.

However, I am running into a small issue: fastboot boot twrp.img doesn't boot to TWRP.
It send it, but when it automatically boots, it just does so normally (to the SIM PIN code, etc) instead of booting to TWRP.

Any ideas?

EDIT: found the official .tgz, nevermind.
Normal if you had installed the beta rom A13 the Twrp works for A12.
In case :https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/flash-tool-guide-use-xiaomi-flash-tool.4262425/

Reactions: FrWhyMe

iHummer

Aug 18, 2022
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Not 100% sure but it's probably because your device is encrypted which is the default behavior of miui when you setup your lockscreen method.

Not yet, we still don't have recovery rom yet, the current eu rom is for fastboot.
But my phone who have eu rom told me i can do seamless system update (twrp)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-18-02-34-28-996_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-18-02-34-28-996_com.android.updater.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 38

NOSS8

iHummer

Aug 18, 2022
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Tbh i found eu rom a12 but there's no one thing from a12 most of them is a11 miui 12.5 no new futures at all no widgets no color palette Privacy Indicator even not working i see it useless if u looking for futures other than that eu rom is sweet

Top Liked Posts