How To Guide Install TWRP for Xiaomi 11T Pro

Search This thread

californication70

Aug 21, 2022
hello,i have installed twrp-3.6.2_12-v5.6_A12-vili-skkk, but when i flash in recovery mode, it gave me error e3004. The phone name is setted as unknow. How i can solve it?

sh33p3r

Feb 13, 2011
Hi, I am on miui 12.5 and I installed twrp via cmd and did advanced/flash current twrp part, but now my phone turns on on fastboot mode. How can I fix that? Password isn't accepted for decrypt on twrp.

I don't remember exact version so can I reinstall boot img if there's no solution.

NOSS8

Hi, I am on miui 12.5 and I installed twrp via cmd and did advanced/flash current twrp part, but now my phone turns on on fastboot mode. How can I fix that? Password isn't accepted for decrypt on twrp.

I don't remember exact version so can I reinstall boot img if there's no solution.
EEA
https://xiaomirom.com/en/rom/xiaomi-11t-pro-vili-europe-fastboot-recovery-rom/
Global
https://xiaomirom.com/en/rom/xiaomi-11t-pro-vili-global-fastboot-recovery-rom/
try both

for Password select cancel

paulofrs

Aug 16, 2012
11t pro bootloop

Hello

When I bought my 11t pro, I unlocked the bootloader, and flashed a miui.eu rom, then I installed the last twrp available.

Everything was fun until today.

I tried to install e new European Rom and an error occurred, and the phone start a reboot.

Now my phone does not start, the pc don't recognize it and I can enter into twrp but the touch doesn't work.

Any solution?

Thanks

nedaljo

Dec 11, 2006
Jerash
11t pro bootloop

Hello

When I bought my 11t pro, I unlocked the bootloader, and flashed a miui.eu rom, then I installed the last twrp available.

Everything was fun until today.

I tried to install e new European Rom and an error occurred, and the phone start a reboot.

Now my phone does not start, the pc don't recognize it and I can enter into twrp but the touch doesn't work.

Any solution?

Thanks
did you try to flash stock ROM using fastboot?

Top Liked Posts