install updates on native apps on Galaxy A8+ (Oreo) via apk.

Search This thread

wrldPrincess

Jan 30, 2018
Sao Paulo
Is there any way to install updates in apps like Messages or any native apps via apk?
I tried but it conflicts with the existing package I guess.

Lalitchauhan2013

Mar 30, 2013
Is there any way to install updates in apps like Messages or any native apps via apk?
I tried but it conflicts with the existing package I guess.

You are trying to install pie beta apps. You can't install these apps normally. If you rooted or twrp installed, Put these app in system/app or system/priv-app. then it work perfectly.

wrldPrincess

Jan 30, 2018
Sao Paulo
I thought that it was possible because I already installed some updates on other apps like the Calculator, Samsung Notes, Samsung Internet, Voice Recorder, Email and Samsung Health. But I forgot that these apps are not pre installed apps. thanks for answering.

Lalitchauhan2013

Mar 30, 2013
I thought that it was possible because I already installed some updates on other apps like the Calculator, Samsung Notes, Samsung Internet, Voice Recorder, Email and Samsung Health. But I forgot that these apps are not pre installed apps. thanks for answering.

Yup you can install these apps normally but for Messages, Gallery, Clock, Calender, Music, Contacts and Dialer etc you actually to be rooted.

Reactions: wrldPrincess

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yup you can install these apps normally but for Messages, Gallery, Clock, Calender, Music, Contacts and Dialer etc you actually to be rooted.